3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
The creator of 'Big Brother' just released a preview for the next version of his game. In this he introduces a new character 'Olivia's mother' who is the same 3d model 3diddly uses for Katie. I won't post the pics here but if you like to have a look go
Great spot, Othello. :)
Have you any idea what the skin is? I don't think it's "Adaline" as Katie has moles on her neck & chest and also the nipples are too dark.
Btw, isn't this also the model for "Dana", from "Dreaming of Dana?"

Reactions: othello

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Prompted by the mighty Othello's earlier post, I decided to look a little deeper into the model used for Katie.
Looking at the mole pattern on her chest & neck & the facial features, I'm convinced it's this one:-

Here's an example I just rendered. Check with the images in the game folder & see what you think ; )
upload_2018-1-2_17-14-47.png

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
What changes where made to v.1.15b, I didn't notice any bugs in 1.15?!
1) you would get a gray ren'py placeholder image representing 'brian casual angry' during the fight between Katie and Brian after the breast surgery. Instead of adding an extra render, 3Diddly changed this to 'brian casual sad' image
2) A variable was set to True when you choose to play the day NTR and this affects the dialog between Katie and Brian (fight or no fight). However right after the menu it was reset to False

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
1) you would get a gray ren'py placeholder image representing 'brian casual angry' during the fight between Katie and Brian after the breast surgery. Instead of adding an extra render, 3Diddly changed this to 'brian casual sad' image
2) A variable was set to True when you choose to play the day NTR and this affects the dialog between Katie and Brian (fight or no fight). However right after the menu it was reset to False
Weird, 3Diddly wrote at 1.15b changelog that he solved both of these problems. And that coke bug must be long gone, he was the one saying there was a bug and he fixed it.
Anyway, i didn't continue with my pledge because i'm not sure how much development this game will get after last month's events. December was a total disappointment. If he continues to publish new versions, i'll renew my pledge.

othello

May 30, 2017
Weird, 3Diddly wrote at 1.15b changelog that he solved both of these problems. And that coke bug must be long gone, he was the one saying there was a bug and he fixed it.
Anyway, i didn't continue with my pledge because i'm not sure how much development this game will get after last month's events. December was a total disappointment. If he continues to publish new versions, i'll renew my pledge.
Unfortunately I have to agree with you. I've been following 3diddly's creations for more than a year because I liked his ideas and ability to write a good and coherent story illustrated with some nice renders. The ending of Hannah's was not what I preferred and so I appreciated the devs decision to make a little game with multiple endings to match the expectations of more patrons than before. What I especially liked in Katie's so far was how Hannah told her point of view and Katie analysed it as being the Stockholm syndrome as well as Katie found out about Wright's connections to the mafia and Brandon. I think this would have been a good setting for the continuation of the story letting the gamer choose which way he wanted to follow and not have to choose the path right from the beginning without having the chance to change direction later.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, these are the problems with 1.15 that were fixed in 1.15b. Met4lsp4wn was asking what the bugs/differences between both 1.15 versions were.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FirstEvil

Dec 15, 2017
I think Katie has more similarities to the real life Kate Ground, From Kates Playground.
I can't post links yet, but if you look for pictures in google you'll see.

othello

May 30, 2017
@othello you can always send that piece of dialog to me and I'll see about adding it in correctly.
Thanks for the offer. My last text change didn't match too well and I wasn't able to seperate the paths (Katie on corruption - Katie changes from manipulation to corruption - Katie stays on manipulation) from each other and so I had to write a text that isn't really better than it was before. In my last post I wrote what I liked here in Katie's and I think I should also write what I don't like.
-As Amanda said, December was a real disappointment. There were 31 new renders only and it took the dev more than 4 weeks to publish them, so I understand the number of Patrons is decreasing.
-There are some storylines that were not continued so far or simply cut short: conflict Orlov-Wright-Brandon (cut short in pure path), Hannah's sudden return to Mark (and so she's out of the story), Brian being too dumb and not seeing where it all goes, Vera's lie (or not) that Brian flirted with her.
-Some ideas that are unrealistic: Katie's addiction to cock. Don't tell me that's a reason for a woman to leave the man she can rely on. Maybe trying a bigger cock is a nice experience but an intelligent woman like Katie wouldn't fall for it.
I'm really sorry I have to write this here because I still think 3diddly has got some good ideas for a proper corruption story.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi,
small question about this game : doesn't it have sounds ? (or is something wrong with my PC :) )
Grtz

kays

Jan 4, 2018
when jump cnt70 after the scene when the office laods it gives me errors and i really wanted to see the scene afterwards do you know where i had to jump to see it? just saw vera brandon fucking her in the office than it crashed again

This a scene from the coercion/blackmail path. Simple explanation to get on this path: do all the bad stuff but with the relationship choices go 7-6-7-6

Katie will go from blonde back to her natural hair color after a lunch with Hannah instead of the red hair in your signature.
FYI: you can optionally install my to know what the bad choices are.

EDIT: this is a scene with her Dad, so make sure you turn incest on when the choice comes.
The first two are pictures from a scene with Dad. Most of the others are pictures are the scene with the Dean of Katie's college. Once you are on the blackmail/coercion path you should automatically get that scenes. The dad scenes

But the one on her knees (d1127) and the one with the pink heels (d112 4) are from the corruption route. You can tell by the red hair.

But here is one thing you can try to get most of those pictures:
1. Enable renpy console by editing renpy\common\00console.rpy and change the line 108 to "config.console = True"
2. start a new game
3. press <shift>+o and give the following commands
> lookcorrupt102 = False
> drugpoints = 4
> Manipulation_points = 15
> truefeelings_points = 6
> incest = True

And now you can do different scenes:
This command should take you right to the coercion scene with the dean and then a scene with dad after
> jump cont107

This command starts the scene with the fitness outfit:
> jump cont79

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes