3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Weak update in my personal opinion.
On both paths the scene with the Dean felt stupid.
- Getting expelled for a simple tattoo that easily can be covered. WTF?
- And what is the point of blackmail if you just send the material around? This could have just as easily blown up in Brandon's face. And once Brian knows, all blackmail is game-over.

And the STEP father thing was triple punched in your face with an extra uppercut. The doctor said the STEP swelling in my face should go away in a few days.
Also looking into the script it seems all that was done was a simple search and replace 'father' into 'step father' resulting in to the sentence "Ask Katie if the babies' step father will be Brian" during the first dinner with Mr. Wright.

And I had the same idea as MadMax but I went a little further:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is all I had time for today, but here is what I still plan.

I thought about restoring Max but since it is only one minor scene and no others will be added in the future, I let it go (like a Disney princess)

Installation: extract the file into the game folder.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
- And what is the point of blackmail if you just send the material around? This could have just as easily blown up in Brandon's face. And once Brian knows, all blackmail is game-over.

And the STEP father thing was triple punched in your face with an extra uppercut. The doctor said the STEP swelling in my face should go away in a few days.
Also looking into the script it seems all that was done was a simple search and replace 'father' into 'step father' resulting in to the sentence "Ask Katie if the babies' step father will be Brian" during the first dinner with Mr. Wright.

I thought about restoring Max but since it is only one minor scene and no others will be added in the future, I let it go (like a Disney princess)

You just gave me the reason to keep playing the game. Too bad 3Diddly went all cuck on us and just bent to Patreon's rules. Much obliged. I hope you keep the mod updated, and maybe even make a separate topic for it so we could follow it more easily.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Sorry to hear about the changes being done in behalf of Patreon, but that kills for me the excitement of the Game.
Guess I will start going back to reading Comics, and hoping on Translation of them.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

I think this officially makes you a modder now... ;)
at least in my book anyways!

MadMax too, although osmcuser132's changes are a bit more extensive.

Once you get your other changes done, it might not hurt to peel what you've done into it's own thread, as there will probably be more than a few people interested in your modifications...

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This is a kind of game that I don't enjoy playing (female MC), but I wouldn't mind checking the CG if anyone have it.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is a kind of game that I don't enjoy playing (female MC), but I wouldn't mind checking the CG if anyone have it.
Just extract the art from the game using Unren.bat. It's quick, easy, and painless. Start up Katie's Corruption once (you can quit after the menu screen comes up.) Put unren.bat inside the Katie 1.12 folder, click on the icon, choose option 9 (this does everything in case you want to do other things later), then hit any key when it's done.

Art will be in the /game/images folder.

Reactions: Firebless
Jan 21, 2017
After reading the last few pages on the changes that 3Diddly had to make due to the terms of service changes, I can only imagine how this will change and further halt production of some of the other favorites/popluar/ games with similar themes that we see on this forum. I'll still be checking this one out and probably the mod i saw a few comments up cause I personally really like this game.

Oct 30, 2017
Hello I Play . Katie’s Corruption – Version 1.12

How to make Katie into bondage?
I've tried several routes but to no avail. Katie's hair being blonde.
When katie's hair being black I still could not make it so there are no options and always Refuse Choice to do a sex scene.

can you guys help me in order to keep katie's black hair and bondage scene (and other sex scene with black hair).
give me a choice answers so that each katie into bondage and sex scene with her black hair.

Please Help Me . Thanks Before

othello

May 30, 2017
I just deleted my previous post with the walkthrough for the pure corruption path and rewrote it. You may use it for the original game. For the blackmail path see below.

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
Hello I Play . Katie’s Corruption – Version 1.12

How to make Katie into bondage?
I've tried several routes but to no avail. Katie's hair being blonde.
When katie's hair being black I still could not make it so there are no options and always Refuse Choice to do a sex scene.

can you guys help me in order to keep katie's black hair and bondage scene (and other sex scene with black hair).
give me a choice answers so that each katie into bondage and sex scene with her black hair.

Please Help Me . Thanks Before
Here's a copy of a save you should get to bondage in the blackmail path.

Oct 30, 2017
Here's a copy of a save you should get to bondage in the blackmail path.
Thank a lot for save file are very helpful.

If you could make a walkthrough Blackmail Path too?

I Already Try to 5 true points and at the next point up to 6 again. but i dont know why its doesnt work , katie always blondie and after make it back in black hair again. but after that ,it is not going well ...

othello

May 30, 2017
Thank a lot for save file are very helpful.

If you could make a walkthrough Blackmail Path too?

I Already Try to 5 true points and at the next point up to 6 again. but i dont know why its doesnt work , katie always blondie and after make it back in black hair again. but after that ,it is not going well ...
Here is another walkthrough, this time including the way to the blackmail path. Blackmail only starts after Katie changes her hair back, blackmail scenes before that are not included. I did another run after replacing the original script in the game folder for osmcuser's mod. I can recommend this as it changes several texts that now match better.

Last edited:
Reactions: seden

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Just extract the art from the game using Unren.bat. It's quick, easy, and painless. Start up Katie's Corruption once (you can quit after the menu screen comes up.) Put unren.bat inside the Katie 1.12 folder, click on the icon, choose option 9 (this does everything in case you want to do other things later), then hit any key when it's done.

Art will be in the /game/images folder.
Thank you so much, it was really easy indeed.

Oct 30, 2017
Here is another walkthrough, this time including the way to the blackmail path. Blackmail only starts after Katie changes her hair back, blackmail scenes before that are not included. I did another run after replacing the original script in the game folder for osmcuser's mod. I can recommend this as it changes several texts that now match better.
Finally i can open the blackmail path ... :D

i'm wrong in this section
TRUE Point 6 > Deg 5
Right : TO FOLLOW BLACKMAIL GO UP TO 6 > 7

Thanks You so Much 'Othello' for the help and your guide :)

Reactions: othello

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I think it's lame when they go back, and rewrite a characters role like they did in this... only reason I can see for it is management at patreon having a hissy fit.

Changing Father to Step Father... Really why was that a needed change? Nothing is changed on that front except for adding the word "step" in front of "father". It's a trivial change that adds no value.

Also the whole booze meter thing... I notice 0 differences in anything if you choose to never drink, and if you drink every chance you get. This update was kinda small too, thought it should have had more content.

The good girl path has ended. So now it's only blackmail, and slut paths.

At the end of the update the chance to either break up or stick with Brian is good and all, but isn't that just the opening of a more paths to replace good girl? Either dating him still, or not?

I dislike how they have expelled her from school, but to be fair there was not really any content of her in school anyways... Thus there was no need to kill that route as it was just sitting unused anyways. I mean they could have had routes where she meets someone in class, or she gotta suck a dick to get a good grade or something. Kinda disappointing that she is is a college student with no scenes of her in class, and now the school got killed off...

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes