3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Someone should hurry up and make a thread about this... For the community AND the developers.
This thread has been digging into other potential options...

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Any news on 1.12 release for 10$ and down, is it coming end of this weekend or is it sometime next week?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
So what is the difference in progression with the Lips and Devil heart when Katie talks with Vera after she'd been returning the Keys to Brian?

othello

May 30, 2017
So what is the difference in progression with the Lips and Devil heart when Katie talks with Vera after she'd been returning the Keys to Brian?
Well the hearts represent Katie's feelings towards Brian, they'll rise or decrease wether you want Katie to stay with Brian or degrade the relationship. Devils will change if Katie either acts good or bad, you may decide which way Katie will go. Maximize the devils will give Katie the opportunity to degrade relationship with Brian and at the end of 1.12 she'll be able to break up with him. If you don't let Katie do bad 1.12 will make her marrying Brian.

Last edited:
Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
Is it just me ...

Any time there's a sex act described (or describable) in Japanese only, immediate close of thread? You just know the MC is going to be a guy who isn't very good with girls, lots of stammering and taking several clicks to get a sentence out, probably starts out with the MC late for first/last day of school/college.

The game is probably great, but I wouldn't know. The ladies certainly look great from the screenshots. Lighting and artwork all stellar work, even the skin textures make me wish I was there.

othello

May 30, 2017
Is it just me ...

Any time there's a sex act described (or describable) in Japanese only, immediate close of thread? You just know the MC is going to be a guy who isn't very good with girls, lots of stammering and taking several clicks to get a sentence out, probably starts out with the MC late for first/last day of school/college.

The game is probably great, but I wouldn't know. The ladies certainly look great from the screenshots. Lighting and artwork all stellar work, even the skin textures make me wish I was there.
Are you sure you're posting in the right thread? The MC here is Katie and she's a female. And, there is no Japanese here, it's in English. Well, the game is kinda great with good storytelling and nice renders. If you want to see all the pics go to game folder/images, more than 700 renders now.

Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
Are you sure you're posting in the right thread? The MC here is Katie and she's a female. And, there is no Japanese here, it's in English. Well, the game is kinda great with good storytelling and nice renders. If you want to see all the pics go to game folder/images, more than 700 renders now.
Genre: 3DCG, Female Protagonist, Corruption, Cheating, Netorare ...

I'm not criticising the actual game, having never played it. As I say, it looks brilliant from the images. I'm just pointing out my expectation based on the Genre published in the OP. When you start describing your game in terms of what Hentai genre it's like, I immediately assume more stock Hentai cliches and tropes, and have already lost interest; if I wanted that sort of thing I'd go back and replay Tokimeki Checku In. ;)

othello

May 30, 2017
Genre: 3DCG, Female Protagonist, Corruption, Cheating, Netorare ...

I'm not criticising the actual game, having never played it. As I say, it looks brilliant from the images. I'm just pointing out my expectation based on the Genre published in the OP. When you start describing your game in terms of what Hentai genre it's like, I immediately assume more stock Hentai cliches and tropes, and have already lost interest; if I wanted that sort of thing I'd go back and replay Tokimeki Checku In. ;)
Okay, most of the gamers here agree that the game should be tagged as corruption and cheating and not as 3dcg or even ntr. I'm afraid most Westerners (like me) don't fully understand what ntr really is, it's common to describe it as a deviation of cheating. So if you don't like Western VNs this definitely is not the right game for you. Have fun.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm pretty disappointed that 3diddly capitulated after the Great Patreon Incest Purge of 2017. Her biological Dad became "Step-father" in today's update. If he said it once in this update alone, he said it about a dozen times within one single scene. Dude, we get it!

I suggest that he needs to remove the incest tag from the F95 page, then, because in my opinion, a game/video/erotica/whatever fails the definition of incest when the parties are not blood related.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes