3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
I don't know why he would change it besides removing the tag, it's not like patreon is ever going to play through any of these games and see if there is incest. Even if they did they probably wouldn't admit it.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I'm pretty disappointed that 3diddly capitulated after the Great Patreon Incest Purge of 2017. Her biological Dad became "Step-father" in today's update. If he said it once in this update alone, he said it about a dozen times within one single scene. Dude, we get it!

I suggest that he needs to remove the incest tag from the F95 page, then, because in my opinion, a game/video/erotica/whatever fails the definition of incest when the parties are not blood related.
Isn't it enough to know that he is supposed to be her actual dad and he is only step dad because patreon are a bunch of nazis? You can still think of him as her dad if you want since that is what he is supposed to be.
The word imagination exists for a reason.
having his patreon page shut down or changing something like that is kinda an easy choice.
He's gonna have to remove bestiality all together though probably. not really a big part of the game currently tho.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
wow this dean isn't really believable. I don't think i've seen anything quite so forced before.
It's a erotic game, it doesn't really have to be realistic but this is a little too much.
oh well maybe there is something else there for the other routes aside from full corruption.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just an observation on the new dad scene. The dialogue isn't matching the pics. it says that she takes her shirt off, but the shirt is still on...

Storyline-wise, this update felt light to me. Not really a whole lot there, but then that's kind of the MO lately.

So again, the 'every other update' strategy might be a good one to stick with.

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Okay, most of the gamers here agree that the game should be tagged as corruption and cheating and not as 3dcg or even ntr. I'm afraid most Westerners (like me) don't fully understand what ntr really is, it's common to describe it as a deviation of cheating. So if you don't like Western VNs this definitely is not the right game for you. Have fun.
ok, let me give you an example; I enter to a bar at London, I ask vodka from the bartender and he gives me whisky! And when i say "this is not vodka", he answers me; "We are westerners here, we don't really understand what vodka is, it is some kinda alcohol, just like whisky" lol. Now, does this make sense? If you are selling whisky, call it whisky. If you are making a cheating game, call it cheating, not netorare.

If someone is selling his game as netorare, then i would expect a netorare game. It makes absolutely no sense for me to make a cheating game and call it netorare. I know that some western forums (and VNDB) call the games as Netorare type A-B-C so that Westerners and Japanese better understand what it is (with netorare type-A is actually cheating and type B is actually Japanese Netorare )

Now, for KC.; it started as a good corruption game and i was expecting netorare (as it is written in 3Diddly's patreon), then 3Diddly posted that he is making netorare the least important game path (even before patreon rules) because "some people are angry to play a ntr game". And the netorare tag is still there with almost no netorare content. Well, i already protested it at patreon, still i didn't play the last few version of the game due to my busy schedule ( yeah, i'm paying for a game i don't have time to play lol.) but i'm still angry about it.

Reactions: thedude and othello

othello

May 30, 2017
ok, let me give you an example; I enter to a bar at London, I ask vodka from the bartender and he gives me whisky! And when i say "this is not vodka", he answers me; "We are westerners here, we don't really understand what vodka is, it is some kinda alcohol, just like whisky" lol. Now, does this make sense? If you are selling whisky, call it whisky. If you are making a cheating game, call it cheating, not netorare.

If someone is selling his game as netorare, then i would expect a netorare game. It makes absolutely no sense for me to make a cheating game and call it netorare. I know that some western forums (and VNDB) call the games as Netorare type A-B-C so that Westerners and Japanese better understand what it is (with netorare type-A is actually cheating and type B is actually Japanese Netorare )

Now, for KC.; it started as a good corruption game and i was expecting netorare (as it is written in 3Diddly's patreon), then 3Diddly posted that he is making netorare the least important game path (even before patreon rules) because "some people are angry to play a ntr game". And the netorare tag is still there with almost no netorare content. Well, i already protested it at patreon, still i didn't play the last few version of the game due to my busy schedule ( yeah, i'm paying for a game i don't have time to play lol.) but i'm still angry about it.
It's the same question that made many viewers complain about the Hannah comic. I read a lot of explanations about ntr and I'm afraid you can hardly describe ntr in a VN as most of the considerations, feelings and desires can't be depicted in a convincing way, this might only be possible in a novel or a movie but not in a comic.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I lost interest in the game, personally, and not because of the bestiality (which always sickened me) or incest (that wasn't incest, it was more non-consensual sex) or the countless times he now says STEP FATHER! STEP FATHER! HAVE YOU SEEN THE WORD STEP? YES/NO CLICK HERE!!!".

But because the dev, in my opinion, is too bent on changing the game by the will of patrons (look at the ntr statement for example).
If you have your idea of game you simply put it out. People will tell you if they like it or not, but it's YOUR idea. Trying to please everyone just to get more patrons makes the game idea blurry and you really don't know where the game will go at the end. And that made me lost interest.

Too much drama about new Patreon rules made the rest.

And that's a real shame, and it's not Patreon's fault.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I lost interest in the game, personally, and not because of the bestiality (which always sickened me) or incest (that wasn't incest, it was more non-consensual sex) or the countless times he now says STEP FATHER! STEP FATHER! HAVE YOU SEEN THE WORD STEP? YES/NO CLICK HERE!!!".

But because the dev, in my opinion, is too bent on changing the game by the will of patrons (look at the ntr statement for example).
If you have your idea of game you simply put it out. People will tell you if they like it or not, but it's YOUR idea. Trying to please everyone just to get more patrons makes the game idea blurry and you really don't know where the game will go at the end. And that made me lost interest.

Too much drama about new Patreon rules made the rest.

And that's a real shame, and it's not Patreon's fault.
I agree with you. Patreon users expect that their opinions are supposed to be law and that every developer should do as they say. It's quite sad, I want the game the creator wants to make, because that will become a better game.
If you remove the creators passion for what he is making it really shows.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
This seem to be to be a problem throughout the whole entertainment business. Just look at the state of Hollywood
where the producers outweigh the vision of the attached director, that's why people like Ridley Scott and Peter Jackson for instance created their own production companies to maintain some creative freedom, and with that they don't necessarily have to make a 2 hour long commercial for a energy drink or latest model of whatever.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This seem to be to be a problem throughout the whole entertainment business. Just look at the state of Hollywood
where the producers outweigh the vision of the attached director, that's why people like Ridley Scott and Peter Jackson for instance created their own production companies to maintain some creative freedom, and with that they don't necessarily have to make a 2 hour long commercial for a energy drink or latest model of whatever.
Yes but the director isn't the one who created what the movie is based on.
There are not many who write and direct their own stuff. It isn't really a fair comparison.
Though I see your point.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Agreed. There's really no difference between this and the "patriotic" nationalistic propaganda bullshit of the 50's and onward throughout the cold war. Only difference is that nowadays the MoFo's try to censor the internet. A resource that's supposed to be open and free and unregulated. And apparently a lot of devs including this one, chose to bow down to "the man" with the excuse that it's their "livelihood". They wanna compromise their artistic freedom for the almighty dollar. Fine that's nothing new. Hopefully Patreon will feel the blow to their bottom line, although I doubt it.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Yes but the director isn't the one who created what the movie is based on.
There are not many who write and direct their own stuff. It isn't really a fair comparison.
Though I see your point.
Ok I skipped the screenwriters or creators part but in the end it's the directors job to depict the source correctly or as he imagine it, but nowadays the producers have stripped the director of his creative freedom, he/she almost just there for their name instead for their director skill.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes