3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Nope. "Fuck me or you are fired" is also blackmail.
Well in my land it would also be no blackmail because blackmail means that the blackmailer just wants money. If the blackmailer wants you to do specific things it is coercion.
Actually you are correct, according to a google search of "dictionary blackmail ", it shows it is about getting money in exchange for silence.
The better word here would be indeed coercion: "the action or practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats".

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I don't know where you live, in my country it is a crime to use violence or threat to demand anything from another person, especially sexual acts.
Coercion is also a crime in my country. It is just that blackmail and coercion are different crimes.

So if 3Diddy was the craziest badass of all time, he would say to patreon that there is no blackmail in his game, just coercion :D

Reactions: Firebless

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Hey frenz, i'm wondering.

Are the characters that katie can screw around with still only the boss, her dad, the black dude from the club, and the meathead with the comical looking dick? Or have the latest updates added more options? Preferably characters that aren't outright pieces of shit?

I'd totally love this game... if only it wasn't populated by pretty much exclusively just the worst people.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017

Are the characters that katie can screw around with still only the boss, her dad, the black dude from the club, and the meathead with the comical looking dick? Or have the latest updates added more options? Preferably characters that aren't outright pieces of shit?

I'd totally love this game... if only it wasn't populated by pretty much exclusively just the worst people.
The dean is included at this update, there is also a guy from Hannah's comics at the last update. (i think he was a senator).

But at the end of the day, all of those male characters are scum, this is a corruption game, in these games the only good male character is the husband/boyfriend. That is a part of corruption fantasy; how a woman got corrupted by those rich/well endowed characters and lose her honor and her family life.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
The dean is included at this update, there is also a guy from Hannah's comics at the last update. (i think he was a senator).

But at the end of the day, all of those male characters are scum, this is a corruption game, in these games the only good male character is the husband/boyfriend. That is a part of corruption fantasy; how a woman got corrupted by those rich/well endowed characters and lose her honor and her family life.
There's plenty of corruption games that get it down via seduction and awakening a character's inner-slut and that kind of thing tho. Hell, throughout fiction sweet temptations and honey in the ear plots are probably the more common means of corruption compared to more demeaning and/or hostile options.

But anyway, thanks for the answer. I think i'll wait for at least a couple more updates before checking in again.

othello

May 30, 2017

Indeed there are some more characters Katie could have fun with. What I see is that Katie slightly turns into a character who is not only passively doing things she is supposed to do but who slowly starts actively tempting people on her own free will for a reason. I don't know how the creator will let Katie progress but I think a more active role for her is more interesting than a role as a passive airheaded bimbo.

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Incest content is not cut, he changed Katie's father to be his step-father and the content is still there. Beastiality which only has one small scene until now is gone. I think the tension between a step-father and his step-daughter is very sexy, that can result bringing good scenes. Imagine that Katie tries to be better than her mother at the bed or his step-father make her wear her mom's underwear and then have sex with her. I think both incest lovers and incest haters will enjoy those scenes, that will be more content for everybody.

Oh, and i'll increase my support to 3Diddly, Da Vinci could never completed Mona Lisa if his patrons listened to the critics :)
It's no longer incest really if they're not blood related...

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
OK.It's realy strange how so many incest games keep the relationship M/S,B/S,F/D etc but Katie lose her father and get a step-father.
Each dev is going to do their own thing, here the dev decided to change things others did not. There is a great deal of thought that goes into changing things, it's not an easy decision to make. I believe there are a great deal of borderline content in this VN/Game that he didn't want to keep something else that might push things over to the wrong side. meh it's 6 of one 1/2 a dozen of another.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
OK.It's realy strange how so many incest games keep the relationship M/S,B/S,F/D etc but Katie lose her father and get a step-father.
It's really weird to me too. Every other game I play kept the blood relation, but 3Diddly seemed adamant about changing it. I think he got really shaken up by Patreon. Many people told him that he didn't have to change the actual in game content, just what he put on the patreon page description about the game. But he said he wanted to be safe/

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
As 3Diddly said, he was being a bit more proactive, because one never knows if/when Patreon will take it to the next level.

Note that Teacher's Pets is still in limbo, because they think one of the characters doesn't look 18 or older. Yet another popular game (which DOES have more underage looking gals) got a pass. And some others haven't even been asked to change their front pages as of yet. The entire thing is a bit arbitrary, so I understand why 3Diddly is being a bit more proactive.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
As 3Diddly said, he was being a bit more proactive, because one never knows if/when Patreon will take it to the next level.

Note that Teacher's Pets is still in limbo, because they think one of the characters doesn't look 18 or older. Yet another popular game (which DOES have more underage looking gals) got a pass. And some others haven't even been asked to change their front pages as of yet. The entire thing is a bit arbitrary, so I understand why 3Diddly is being a bit more proactive.
yes and patreon can say they wish to see the content that is being distributed (or just take a look without asking if messages are sent through their networks/site. and if someone were to take that and see it well.... nope could be bad.

othello

May 30, 2017
I think it doesn't really matter if the male is father or step-father, it's all fiction. The reason why incest is forbidden in real life is not because it's disgusting or something, it's because a possible pregnancy is at high risk for the baby to be born disabled. It's not against the law to show or describe such relations in novels, movies or elsewhere. So the patreon people think it's nececessary to set some moral standards for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
The manipulaltion and love points. You want low love and high manipulation to get all the naughty stuff. And skipping ahead, but that does not really count as cheating.
Okay but i get this also by clicking the right options. It is not very difficult to know which option corrupt her.

Reactions: othello
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes