3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Seems a lot is going on there. Initially I wanted to add to my post: Having done so they might have a closer look at games and comics which still look suspicious. Again, I think Patreon won't clearly point out what they accept or not, they will do it "on our own dicretion" and that's what I classify as censorship.
I agree with you. but it is not governmental censorship. it's their site... it's their capabilities and money servicing. so they can decide what they allow through their system. pay pal does the same thing. Kickstarter does the same thing. Yes they are being vague and to someone like you and I, it is reprehensible but to them it gives them enough wiggle room. the only way they will listen is if they loose over 50% of their money stream to walk out probably they will start seeing it at 25-30% but once they drop 50% they are in major trouble.

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
Here is how 3diddly will adjust his game to follow the new patreon rules:

"1. I don't know if or when Patreon will tighten their grip on the new rules, so I'm abiding by their rules 100% as listed. Just cleaning up the page does not make my page or any of the other creators' pages safe from a ban, contrary to what many of you say. If my removed content is allowed, as stated by Patreon staff explicitly and specifically to me, then I will reinstate the content that was cleaned up. I have yet to receive any word or instruction.

2. Of course, it is not black and white whether blackmail is considered rape. I thought it was consensual, but according to multiple sources that I checked, it could be considered non consensual in some places. This is why I removed it from the choices tab (not all blackmail words are censored in the game, only when Katie makes a choice). I don't want any ambiguity regarding the guidelines in my content."

Btw: in my country blackmailing someone to agree to sex would be crime. This of course means that you act it out and not that you depict it.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Here is how 3diddly will adjust his game to follow the new patreon rules:

"1. I don't know if or when Patreon will tighten their grip on the new rules, so I'm abiding by their rules 100% as listed. Just cleaning up the page does not make my page or any of the other creators' pages safe from a ban, contrary to what many of you say. If my removed content is allowed, as stated by Patreon staff explicitly and specifically to me, then I will reinstate the content that was cleaned up. I have yet to receive any word or instruction.

2. Of course, it is not black and white whether blackmail is considered rape. I thought it was consensual, but according to multiple sources that I checked, it could be considered non consensual in some places. This is why I removed it from the choices tab (not all blackmail words are censored in the game, only when Katie makes a choice). I don't want any ambiguity regarding the guidelines in my content."

Btw: in my country blackmailing someone to agree to sex would be crime. This of course means that you act it out and not that you depict it.
I'm really glad to hear point 2 because neither the game path nor the characters would make any sense otherwise. I've been trying to sound positive about the Patreon driven changes, but in reality, I've been thinking that this could be the start of the game's deconstruction. This provides hope that this might not be the case.
Well, the great balloon breast crisis of 2017 was bad enough but this......****ing **** is on another level.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I really missed somethings. Please somebody share walkthrough?
There is no official walk-through but these post should help you to find your way to all content.

A while back I had the same question and got a lot of help, so if you check the posts the Information is there.

I will try to do a walkthrough on the go:

- For corruption path choose answers that give corruption points and when asked degrade relationship with Brian - all the time.
- For blackmail path choose answers that give corruption points and when asked degrade relationship with Brian untill you reach 6 true points with Brian. After that you must choose answers that give corruption points but stay within 6 to 8 true points with Brian. That is done by choosing stay true once and the other time degrade relationship.
- For purity path you have to choose answers that do not give corruption points and stay true to Brian. This path will end soon, as stated by 3Diddly, and a new path added. It also has the least sexual content.

Hope this helps :)
Since it took me 7 or 8 tries to do it right, I will add my 2 cents

Blackmail route and corruption route are similar until you degrade to 6 TFP during the first date with Brandon and yes you need to cheat on Brian with him on that date (no blackmail).
A little later when talking to Vera you need to go up to 7 TFP again and Katie will change her hair color to original and everyone will then start blackmailing her. At the next point go back down to 6 TFP and you will be locked there (always choose degrade from then on but it will not do it)

If at one of those checkpoints, the only choice is stay true to Brian, you made a wrong choice somewhere before.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

othello

May 30, 2017
I'm really glad to hear point 2 because neither the game path nor the characters would make any sense otherwise. I've been trying to sound positive about the Patreon driven changes, but in reality, I've been thinking that this could be the start of the game's deconstruction. This provides hope that this might not be the case.
Well, the great balloon breast crisis of 2017 was bad enough but this......****ing **** is on another level.
Thanks for your response. It looks like as if Patreon's new rules may allow blackmail as long as it isn't explicit. For the creators this means that what before was 'blackmail into acceptance' now has to be something like 'I suggest you better do what I want or I'll ... ' and the reponse should be 'Okay, I accept your suggestion'. Of course, this will be qualifed as 'blackmail' in court. Provided Patreon is really willing to execute their strict rules this would result in banning this creator as well.

Last edited:

plop974

Jul 25, 2017
Wait, who the fuck would think that blackmailing someone into sex counts as consensual?
I guess it's because the blackmailed person can accept the situation or confront the blackmailer depending of his/her character.
But yeah it's kind of a stretch I agree to label it as consensual.

othello

May 30, 2017
Wait, who the fuck would think that blackmailing someone into sex counts as consensual?
I leave it to you
BOSS: What about a nice dinner tonight?
ASSISTANT: Well, actually I had other plans for the evening.
B: There'll be some of our clients as well, it would surely help your promotion to know them better.
A: Umm, I think I could join, where is it?
B: Good choice, I'll send you a taxi at 7.
A: ...
She came home late at night, totally drunk and hardly remembering what happened.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW did those patreon changes means there will be no incest and bestiality in the game anymore?I was realy hoping Katie can stay with her father and Max after kick out Brian.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I leave it to you
BOSS: What about a nice dinner tonight?
ASSISTANT: Well, actually I had other plans for the evening.
B: There'll be some of our clients as well, it would surely help your promotion to know them better.
A: Umm, I think I could join, where is it?
B: Good choice, I'll send you a taxi at 7.
A: ...
She came home late at night, totally drunk and hardly remembering what happened.
She was coerced to join the dinner but getting black-out drunk (maybe with the help of some chemicals slipped in her drink) so she can't consent would fall under date-rape IMO.

This is not blackmail since there is no damaging information that the A does not want exposed.
Not joining the dinner might be detrimental for her career but there is no secret

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
BTW did those patreon changes means there will be no incest and bestiality in the game anymore?I was realy hoping Katie can stay with her father and Max after kick out Brian.
I'm guessing Max is removed and he became her step-dad.

Macmaster01

Jun 20, 2017
I totally agree with you, changing Katie's dad to his step-father would make me play that path. And like you said, beastiality does not make any sense in the game, it was only there to fish more patrons.

On the other hand 3Diddly got hit hard (again) because of those changes; some of his patrons are protesting. At the previous months he made changes to ntr and body mods that some people didn't like and now those patreon-forced changes happened. I hope he can continue making the game.

1.12 is out by the way.
Where can i find V 1.12? Tks

othello

May 30, 2017
She was coerced to join the dinner but getting black-out drunk (maybe with the help of some chemicals slipped in her drink) so she can't consent would fall under date-rape IMO.

This is not blackmail since there is no damaging information that the A does not want exposed.
Not joining the dinner might be detrimental for her career but there is no secret
That's exactly what I mean. I didn't study law (Katie Law btw). An invitation to a dinner isn't the same as 'We have a suggestion you can't reject', but the sub-text might well be 'if you don't accept you'll never get promoted' without explicitly expressing it. Let's see how deep Patreon will dig and let's hope 3diddly can continue his job without being threatened to be banned.

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't study law either but for blackmail to work there needs to be a secret that the person doesn't want found out.

The way the game is currently set-up we have the following situations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, all the material is damaging as long as she doesn't want Brian to find out.
If she comes clean to him, he might dump her depending on how forgiving he is, but at that point all that is left is her debt to the company.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I didn't study law either but for blackmail to work there needs to be a secret that the person doesn't want found out.
Nope. "Fuck me or you are fired" is also blackmail.
Well in my land it would also be no blackmail because blackmail means that the blackmailer just wants money. If the blackmailer wants you to do specific things it is coercion.

othello

May 30, 2017
Nope. "Fuck me or you are fired" is also blackmail.
Well in my land it would also be no blackmail because blackmail means that the blackmailer just wants money. If the blackmailer wants you to do specific things it is coercion.
Thanks for joining that discussion. Osmcuser just listed some events Katie could still be blackmailed with, Wright lent her a lot of money in return she worked for him, she asked him for a promotion and he gave her one. Noone can really expect he did that without getting something back from Katie. As long as Wright doesn't demand anything from Katie accompanied by violence or threat, I think it's hard to decide if this even is blackmail or coercing.
I don't know where you live, in my country it is a crime to use violence or threat to demand anything from another person, especially sexual acts.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes