3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
how the fuck is this guy’s patreon page still up?it breaks all the new rules and isnt even hiding it.the patreon support is dump af.more innocent games have been hit

othello

May 30, 2017
That is exactly why i voted for option 4 but unfortunately most of the patrons just request hardcore scenes. Thanks god 3Diddly already said that the poll does not bring a promise of content.

On the other hand, EvaKiss (the creator of GGGB) made an interesting comment to this poll, i totally agree with him/her;

"I think the manipulation or blackmail route is one of the most interesting ones in that it can progress very differently. As of now, Katie's fighting back with disgust, but the last update hinted at she could start enjoying it. This is the most interesting path in my opinion, but it would be great if we could have the two outcomes, depending on player choice: at the end, she gives in and becomes corrupted, or she eventually gets back to he rnormal life, but having become naughty in a positive way."
I thought about why 3diddly made this poll at all. I remember he said in one of his posts he'll try to make it possible to freely switch routes. If he managed this there is no need to ask for a specific direction of the manipulation route as it's the gamer who may decide whether Katie changes to the 'submissive slut' route or not. For the manipulation path there are two questions left: how does she fight back and would she return to Brian or not.

othello

May 30, 2017
if you havent noticed a lot of patreons pages are getting banned today because they contain incest non-consensual sex and bestiality.this game is full of it.
Again, what do you mean? Incest and bestiality can be turned off, and it's the gamer who decides if Katie wants to give in to blackmail and have sex with someone or leave the scene without having sex. So either it's consensual or doesn't happen.

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
if you havent noticed a lot of patreons pages are getting banned today because they contain incest non-consensual sex and bestiality.this game is full of it.
I have never understood this banning of virtual stuff. Sick people will do sick people stuff like rape and child molestation or shoot up a night-club or concert or blow themselves up for $COUNTRY or $DEITY

In real life I would never rape a child or woman or blackmail someone to have sex with an animal.
That is because I am a sane person with morals and I can make a distinction between a game and real life.

And secondly, there is the hypocrisy. Why is incest in a game bad but GTA is OK.
Incest is legal in some countries between consenting adults while murder or car-jacking is illegal everywhere.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
just played it. was planning on playing the corrupt route but everyone is so fucking hatable that i ended up in the purity route.

i know the author is aiming for realism but that doesn't mean everyone has to be such huge cunts.

the story went from 1-100 way to fucking quick. so it starts with him forcing her to wear some skimpy clothes and kissing him. ok sounds good so far, a slow but subtle corruption but then after being nice to her for a long time and treating her to dinner and all he just demands sex from her and calls her a whore? what?
then just a couple of days later he invites her out to the club and forces her to strip and then rapes her in the bathroom?

wtf is this shit, does the author not know what pacing means?

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
just played it. was planning on playing the corrupt route but everyone is so fucking hatable that i ended up in the purity route.

i know the author is aiming for realism but that doesn't mean everyone has to be such huge cunts.

the story went from 1-100 way to fucking quick. so it starts with him forcing her to wear some skimpy clothes and kissing him. ok sounds good so far, a slow but subtle corruption but then after being nice to her for a long time and treating her to dinner and all he just demands sex from her and calls her a whore? what?
then just a couple of days later he invites her out to the club and forces her to strip and then rapes her in the bathroom?

If the pacing is long, people will accuse the developer of milking the game. I think the pacing is ok, open the newspapers, there are some very famous Hollywood guys out there who do not wait as long as Mr. Orlov. And you don't get fucked at purity route, i played the purity path without even touching a man other than the boyfriend.

You probably played the blackmail route, unfortunately what happens there is what happens to countless women all over the world. So yes, the blackmail and the rape is a part of life, that is why i expect from this game Mr. Orlov to get punished.

Reactions: othello

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
unfortunately what happens there is what happens to countless women all over the world. So yes, the blackmail and the rape is a part of life, that is why i expect from this game Mr. Orlov to get punished.
so what? so what if it happens to countless women? why is it in the game? who the actually sits there with their dick in their hand beating off when this extremely hateable character rapes you? im not against rape in games, i think its a good way to induce corruption and mind break but if you take this amount of time to building up a character to be as hateable as possible and then having that character doing the raping its a pretty big boner killer.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
so what? so what if it happens to countless women? why is it in the game? who the actually sits there with their dick in their hand beating off when this extremely hateable character rapes you? im not against rape in games, i think its a good way to induce corruption and mind break but if you take this amount of time to building up a character to be as hateable as possible and then having that character doing the raping its a pretty big boner killer.
That's just your point of view. So far I like all characters in this game.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
You know this is a ntr/corruption game and as you said rape can be used in this genre to break the heroine. So, the developer builds up the character of Mr. Orlov and use those methods at blackmail path. I think that is a good storytelling. And there are different paths, rape only happens at blackmail path. So, the game gives you choices, if you do not like it, choose the other paths. There are other people who enjoys the things you don't enjoy, some of them enjoy what happens to Katie at blackmail path, that is why the dev included them to the game.

For example, i hate incest and beastiality but i can understand why 3Diddly added those paths. Instead of accusing the dev, i don't choose the options i don't like.

othello

May 30, 2017

You could always argue that there is hardly any connection to reality in any game, however that's what your feelings are. Of course a game reflects the reality of the creator, it's no newspaper that just reports what happened around the world. Each piece of art, on the other hand, is fiction, may it be a movie, a novel, a drama or a soup opera. What you see or read often is based on what really happened, but it doesn't have to - see these countless games including magic, monsters etc. Your second main point is that things are happening too fast here. Movies don't present the story in real time, nor does a game. You'll see some scenes (a plane departs in NY, next scene it arrives in LA). And, have mercy, these creators don't have a Hollywood studio backing them.

Reactions: madbloke

othello

May 30, 2017
3diddly changed his patreon front page and announced this:
"Katie's Corruption (Game): latest version: (10$+ patrons, will become available for 1$ patrons when next version comes out)
is available for 1$ patrons.
SORRY! No more public versions due to Patreon's new guidelines.
Hannah's Corruption (Comic): You can google this. Patreon won't allow a direct link."
He also deleted the promo picture where Wright grabs Katie's breast

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes