3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Nope tried it with both answering and not answering. If you follow what @othello wrote then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you accept Brians call there will be no scene with Mr. Walker, if you reject the call Katie changes her clothing and afterwards is rejected by Mr. Walker. But there is no additionally sex scene in both cases.

othello

May 30, 2017
If you accept Brians call there will be no scene with Mr. Walker, if you reject the call Katie changes her clothing and afterwards is rejected by Mr. Walker. But there is no additionally sex scene in both cases.
This seems weird, with me it works anyway I let Katie pick the phone up or not. When there's a new version I use my save files to continue, maybe that's the reason? For the corruption path it is my all-in version though I don't like incest, bestiality and BDSM.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
This seems weird, with me it works anyway I let Katie pick the phone up or not. When there's a new version I use my save files to continue, maybe that's the reason? For the corruption path it is my all-in version though I don't like incest, bestiality and BDSM.
I tried it again accepting the call from Brian and this time it worked as you told bevor. There is no difference between the two possible answers.

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
I tried it again accepting the call from Brian and this time it worked as you told bevor. There is no difference between the two possible answers.
Good to hear, I was just considering to copy the scene and post it here. Anyway, let Katie pick up the phone if you want ntr. There is another scene I wonder it will ever have any major effect, that's when Katie meets the drug dealers. If you choose 'Brandon's slut' a text deviation will appear in the next dialogues with Vera and Brandon but that's all.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2017
Thank you for that list jande21, the only sub part it would fall under is type b given what we've seen in the game, and hopefully, you made it so it will FINALLY end the constant questions of it's meaning.

Domnad

May 7, 2017
Just a quick suggestion from a new player :

I really liked the tattoo hannah got on her leg on hanna's corruption and on her back. I find it very exciting to see her branded permanantly to its owner. What i Liked the most is its legs tatoo that cool be seen by almost everyone, depending on the length of the dress.

I really would like to have katie branded the same way, with a name such as cumslave. (it would also seal her new slave statut). What i really fantasize about, is the tatoo being done in a place where she cannot hide it under her clothes (or under a longer dress like hannah), so that every one will be able to see it. In the corruption path, it could be her decision to have it, to please its owner and to compete with Hanna. On the other hand, I Don't think it should be done in the blackmail path.

I'm also aware that this kind of tatoo might not please everyone, so maybe the player should have a choice to have it or not.

othello

May 30, 2017
Just a quick suggestion from a new player :

I really liked the tattoo hannah got on her leg on hanna's corruption and on her back. I find it very exciting to see her branded permanantly to its owner. What i Liked the most is its legs tatoo that cool be seen by almost everyone, depending on the length of the dress.

I really would like to have katie branded the same way, with a name such as cumslave. (it would also seal her new slave statut). What i really fantasize about, is the tatoo being done in a place where she cannot hide it under her clothes (or under a longer dress like hannah), so that every one will be able to see it. In the corruption path, it could be her decision to have it, to please its owner and to compete with Hanna. On the other hand, I Don't think it should be done in the blackmail path.

I'm also aware that this kind of tatoo might not please everyone, so maybe the player should have a choice to have it or not.
Well, in reality whores are sometimes marked by putting a tattoo on their breasts as part of their degredation and humiliation. What you propose seems to be rather impossible except it is done on one of the last scenes. If not, the dev had to double up all his renders (visible tattoo/non-visible), I don't think this will happen. Even in Hannah's I never understood why Mark didn't insist that Hannah at least had this Orlov tattoo removed instead of taking it as a remembrance of Orlov's doing. If he had insisted Hannah wouldn't have been able to return to Orlov beause Orlov would never have accepted she removed his 'stamp'. So it is rather easy for Hannah to cheat on Marc behind his back and start her cunning plan. Even more when Hannah returns to Mark for the second time. All red lights were on: Mark knew Hannah had cheated on him, she had had a boob job which Orlov had paid for and she tells him fairy tales. If my wife would have disappeared for more than two weeks and would come back like this I wouldn't even listen to her but tell her to straight go back where she came from.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
VNDB has a pretty good definition of NTR and its subtypes
NTR
Type A
Type B
Type C
I don't see it as that. I see it as Cuckolding, thus Type A is not always NTR as is Type B. but even in this aspect the key though is JEALOUSY. cheating is not always to induce jealousy and does not always do it. Just doing it doesn't invoke NTR though TELLING the main character in an attempt to make the MC jealous sure. it is the feeling i have even on how it is worded above...

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
New poll, as you can see most of the patreon supporters want the most hardcore choice, even on the blackmail route.

Well, well, well, it's, amazing. Who could possibly have forseen a result like this, yawn. These patron polls are about as subtle as a Trump tweet. On the other hand, at present a 51% majority want some kind of fightback. Some kind of sophistication rearing it's head?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well option 4 sounds intriguing, but we'll see which one ultimately wins (#2 seems to confirm what 3Diddly has said before).

othello

May 30, 2017
Well, well, well, it's, amazing. Who could possibly have forseen a result like this, yawn. These patron polls are about as subtle as a Trump tweet. On the other hand, at present a 51% majority want some kind of fightback. Some kind of sophistication rearing it's head?
I have to say that with this result even the Hannah comic was more interesting. Though, in my opinion, there were several inconsistencies, it could have been possible that things turn around up to the last chapter and even after. I strongly feel that these 4 options for Katie's are the settings of the entire game:
1 - Katie learns that people might be bad and it's hard to fight them
2 - almost like the corruption path
3 - this is the storyline for the purity path
4 - a storyline with an open end
Option #1 tells something each of us experiences sooner or later, #2 and #3 are already included in the entire game with predictable endings, and, as OhWee wrote, only option #4 opens the possibility for an interesting storyline with some twists and turns.

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Option #1 tells something each of us in experiences sooner or later, #2 and #3 are already included in the entire game with predictable endings, and, as OhWee wrote, only option #4 opens the possibility for an interesting storyline with some twists and turns.
That is exactly why i voted for option 4 but unfortunately most of the patrons just request hardcore scenes. Thanks god 3Diddly already said that the poll does not bring a promise of content.

On the other hand, EvaKiss (the creator of GGGB) made an interesting comment to this poll, i totally agree with him/her;

"I think the manipulation or blackmail route is one of the most interesting ones in that it can progress very differently. As of now, Katie's fighting back with disgust, but the last update hinted at she could start enjoying it. This is the most interesting path in my opinion, but it would be great if we could have the two outcomes, depending on player choice: at the end, she gives in and becomes corrupted, or she eventually gets back to he rnormal life, but having become naughty in a positive way."

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I don't see it as that. I see it as Cuckolding, thus Type A is not always NTR as is Type B. but even in this aspect the key though is JEALOUSY. cheating is not always to induce jealousy and does not always do it. Just doing it doesn't invoke NTR though TELLING the main character in an attempt to make the MC jealous sure. it is the feeling i have even on how it is worded above...
That's because most of the games that call themselves netorare are from the female POV. I think it's impossible to get a netorare sense playing from the wife's POV. To feel jealous, you need to play from the dude's POV. Unfortunately, most Western producers don't understand what netorare really means and confuses it for the Western definition of cuckoldry (only cheating or worst case, feel like the husband has to enjoy the fact that his girl is cheating on him, which goes totally against what netorare really feels like in Japanese works).

The examples of what has potential to be real netorare that comes to mind in terms of Western games are a couple of scenes in Lily of the Valley and My Girlfriend's Amnesia.

If you can read Japanese, I suggest you give a try to some visual novels. They are the best examples of this kind of work.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

berny

Jun 8, 2017
That is exactly why i voted for option 4 but unfortunately most of the patrons just request hardcore scenes. Thanks god 3Diddly already said that the poll does not bring a promise of content.

On the other hand, EvaKiss (the creator of GGGB) made an interesting comment to this poll, i totally agree with him/her;

"I think the manipulation or blackmail route is one of the most interesting ones in that it can progress very differently. As of now, Katie's fighting back with disgust, but the last update hinted at she could start enjoying it. This is the most interesting path in my opinion, but it would be great if we could have the two outcomes, depending on player choice: at the end, she gives in and becomes corrupted, or she eventually gets back to he rnormal life, but having become naughty in a positive way."
I also voted for 4. My main reason (apart from the whole "all women are secretly sluts they are just too afraid to admit it" trope that I hate) is, that imo the manipulation route is too similar to the corruption path and therefore needs a change. I don't see this happening with option 1 or 2, especially not 2.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes