3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
Personally, I like the game, and I think it's coming along nicely. But then I like to edit the files, and make it a lot easier to corrupt Katie. Everyone loves a sweet girl who's been corrupted!
First of all, I doubt that everyone likes sweet and pretty women turning into bimbo personalities by cheating on the ones who love and trust them. It is simply not true that all women are 'gold digging whores' as Wright says when talking to Katie. Second, you may manipulate the coding of the game as you please but it is rather simple to set the MC on the corruption path. What I like in this game are some slight variations you may find by trying out different answers. As an example: in the pure corruption path let Katie agree being tied up and then refuse to play along, after that let her agree to serve Walker - see what happens. You may try the same for the blackmail path.

Last edited:
Reactions: berny

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well Othello, in a game (or a comic/hentai) it's pretty interesting to see a nice girl becoming a bimbo/cumdump (Sadly it tends to repeat in the evolution of the character).

othello

May 30, 2017
Well Othello, in a game (or a comic/hentai) it's pretty interesting to see a nice girl becoming a bimbo/cumdump (Sadly it tends to repeat in the evolution of the character).
Okay, what I wanted to make clear was not everyone likes this. It's quite predictable where Katie will end up when she follows the pure corruption path, the interesting part is how this is being done.

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
is there anybody hero ? plz Walkthough
A while back I had the same question and got a lot of help, so if you check the posts the Information is there.

I will try to do a walkthrough on the go:

- For corruption path choose answers that give corruption points and when asked degrade relationship with Brian - all the time.
- For blackmail path choose answers that give corruption points and when asked degrade relationship with Brian untill you reach 6 true points with Brian. After that you must choose answers that give corruption points but stay within 6 to 8 true points with Brian. That is done by choosing stay true once and the other time degrade relationship.
- For purity path you have to choose answers that do not give corruption points and stay true to Brian. This path will end soon, as stated by 3Diddly, and a new path added. It also has the least sexual content.

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: jumm

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
LOVE this update. last thing I played was 0.9.
1.11 has SO much incredibly content, im in love. Even more piercings and tattoos in the next patch would be hella nice!
Gonna go and get myself a patreon-tier!

(Content with cheats is roughly ~60-90min if you read, 25min with occasional reads, my experience.)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Sometimes when a lot of people are demanding a feature, I make content that I'm very neutral about or not interested in. Hannah's corruption was made in such a way that the reader is supposed to believe Hannah's enjoying it, including the physical changes to her body. I only added the last scene in order to add credibility to the overall story.
To be honest, I don't like making the manipulation/blackmail path because it makes me feel like a sadist. However, many people get a kick out of it and it is fiction, so I'm going along with it.
Have you thought about "combining" the purity and manipulation path, or rather add elements from the purity path to to manipulation path? Like @OhWee said, have Katie get along with it and use her body to gather intel, so that in the end, she can get the upper hand.
Right now, the two main paths are pretty similar, with the difference that in one path she enjoys it and on the other path, she is being blackmailed. If you would focus more on her goal to get her old life back, instead of just making her a puppet for everyone to be used, maybe that would make it easier for you to write the manipulation path, it would also make the two paths more different, hence more interesting to play both. In short, give her a more active role, instead of just making her a powerless victim.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca and othello

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
ok so i have not played the game yet and i read the first 3-4 pages of comments and the last 2 so i was j/w

1. MC male/female?
2. is the game worth playing atm? (seems like theres a lot of dead ends and little choices with the story line from what iv read)
3. atm do u get to have sex with anyone?
4. about how long will it take to get to the end of the game?

othello

May 30, 2017
1 - female MC
2 - yes
3 - a lot of
4 - 3 different paths, one will end in next update, new one will be established, other paths still in progress
Time to play the game through strongly varies if you play one path only and skip reading the dialogues or play all 3 paths and read all dialogues as well as find out variations of text and renders.

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Have you thought about "combining" the purity and manipulation path, or better said, add elements from the purity path to to manipulation path? Like @OhWee said, have Katie get along with it and use her body to gather intel, so that in the end, she can get the upper hand.
Right now, the two main paths are pretty similar, with the difference that in one path she enjoys it and on the other path, she is being blackmailed. If you would focus more on her goal to get her old life back, instead of just making her a puppet for everyone to be used, maybe that would make it easier for you to write the manipulation path, it would also make the two paths more different, hence more interesting to play both. In short, give her a more active role, instead of just making her a powerless victim.
Unfortunately, this is probably not happening. I might make a poll on it at one point, but I'm fairly certain my patrons don't want her to be able to fight back in the blackmail route. That's what the purity route is for anyways.

jumm

May 16, 2017
A while back I had the same question and got a lot of help, so if you check the posts the Information is there.

I will try to do a walkthrough on the go:

- For corruption path choose answers that give corruption points and when asked degrade relationship with Brian - all the time.
- For blackmail path choose answers that give corruption points and when asked degrade relationship with Brian untill you reach 6 true points with Brian. After that you must choose answers that give corruption points but stay within 6 to 8 true points with Brian. That is done by choosing stay true once and the other time degrade relationship.
- For purity path you have to choose answers that do not give corruption points and stay true to Brian. This path will end soon, as stated by 3Diddly, and a new path added. It also has the least sexual content.

Hope this helps :)
wow.. thx bro!!

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Sometimes when a lot of people are demanding a feature, I make content that I'm very neutral about or not interested in. Hannah's corruption was made in such a way that the reader is supposed to believe Hannah's enjoying it, including the physical changes to her body. I only added the last scene in order to add credibility to the overall story.
To be honest, I don't like making the manipulation/blackmail path because it makes me feel like a sadist. However, many people get a kick out of it and it is fiction, so I'm going along with it.
That's the main contention I've had with Patreon made games where there is Patron decisions in what the content will be.

Instead of the normal and manageable "Storyboard -> Make game -> Tweak and possibly add some user requested stuff that fits with the original vision" it very often turns into no overall story plan from the start, which makes it very very hard for the developer to keep anything consistent in the long run.

It kinda works against what Patreon is about, artists getting financial support to complete their vision. Instead it turns into artists putting aside their vision to satisfy their Patrons.

A middle road needs to be found and tbh, you seem to be a great guy to do that.

Make your vision, make it clear and only accept Patron suggestions to add in ways that fit your vision.

It'll work out better for your legacy as you'll deliver products that have greater appeal and are an advertisement for your future endeavors.

You'll still get plenty of Patrons, because you make a great product and it makes sense.

Reactions: othello

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I read stupidly fast took me all but like 7 minutes to finish this update :/
Okay that is believable^^
I read it slowly and needed 15 minutes, but 2 minutes sounded for me like you skipped the text and then raged about to little content :D

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Unfortunately, this is probably not happening. I might make a poll on it at one point, but I'm fairly certain my patrons don't want her to be able to fight back in the blackmail route. That's what the purity route is for anyways.
Well, I'm a patron (only one dollar though) and I would like it :cool:, but it's your choice. But like others here wrote, giving your patrons too much power is dangerous. It's perfectly fine to meet halfway (like your conclusion to breast augmentation), but making a game you don't like (or 50% of the game) just because you think your patrons want it that way doesn't sound very healthy to me.

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
Well, I'm a patron (only one dollar though) and I would like it, but it's your choice. But like others here wrote, giving your patrons too much power is dangerous. It's perfectly fine too meet halfway (like your augmentation poll), but making a game you don't like (or 50% of the game) just because you think your patrons want it that way doesn't sound very healthy to me.
Yeah, I fully agree. KC is running simultaneously with two paths both including hardcore content and the only difference is she is doing it consensual or blackmailed. This reminds me of what happened with the Hannah comic after chapter 13 when massive criticism started because people felt patron voters dominated the scene and destroyed the plot. Though fictional the last three chapters turned out to be brutal, merciless and without much connection to the previous storyline. Here in Katie the Nailz scene ends up with Katie either being happy with her looks or realizing she looks like a whore. I think her new looks will be enough reason for Brian to immediately break their engagement without further notice on both paths when she returns.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is why Katie will always be a one dimensional character/simply a fuck bunny. Which wouldn't be so bad except that she is the character that you are playing in this game, which might infer that you are stupid too for making such poor decisions...

The purity route is more of a 'no hell no' route than a manipulation route. The 'fourth' path i suggested earlier implies that Katie is an intelligent woman that can ultimately get what she wants (i.e. the power route). I wasn't really expecting this path to materialize, but it would have been a nice boost to the storyline/add to replayability.

Anyways, as you said, as far as we know the people that actually pay for your game want a stupid Katie, so we get a stupid Katie. Which is too bad, because there could be a really cool story dovetailed into this game otherwise...

Reactions: dbp5ca and othello

othello

May 30, 2017
This is why Katie will always be a one dimensional character/simply a fuck bunny. Which wouldn't be so bad except that she is the character that you are playing in this game, which might infer that you are stupid too for making such poor decisions...

The purity route is more of a 'no hell no' route than a manipulation route. The 'fourth' path i suggested earlier implies that Katie is an intelligent woman that can ultimately get what she wants (i.e. the power route). I wasn't really expecting this path to materialize, but it would have been a nice boost to the storyline/add to replayability.

Anyways, as you said, as far as we know the people that actually pay for your game want a stupid Katie, so we get a stupid Katie. Which is too bad, because there could be a really cool story dovetailed into this game otherwise...
I would favour your proposal. Katie several times threatens Wright he would have to pay for what he does to her and she already gathered some evidence, additionally Walker mentions rumours that Wright blackmails people. So the stage is almost set to start an additional branch in one of the last chapters of the blackmail route.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes