3.50 star(s) 37 Votes
D

Deleted member 42683

Having issues opening the file. I'm a mac user using Keka to unarchive and getting error messages

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Ditto for the Windows file. I'm downloading from a second host to double check.

And the file from the second host can't be opened either. There's a problem with this version.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
The Windows archive is corrupt at source, doesn't matter what host you try.
Header data looks borked.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Having issues opening the file. I'm a mac user using Keka to unarchive and getting error messages
Ditto for the Windows file. I'm downloading from a second host to double check.

And the file from the second host can't be opened either. There's a problem with this version.
It's also giving me errors for the windows files when I try to extract, and I'm using 7-zip.
The Windows archive is corrupt at source, doesn't matter what host you try.
Header data looks borked.
I will upload new files

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@Ryahn Thank you. The DL for Windows works perfectly fine now.

I haven't been around for very long so I have to ask: Is there a specific reason why the last couple of updates didn't make it onto the 'Latest Updates' page?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

I haven't been around for very long so I have to ask: Is there a specific reason why the last couple of updates didn't make it onto the 'Latest Updates' page?
An uploader or staff person needs to promote the thread (thread tools) after the update is posted. Otherwise, the 'latest updates' page won't know that there is a new update.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
fileuploader pc seems still damaged...
i'm trying filecloud :happyblush - damaged
void... damaged :evilsmile:
Mega works :FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017

Version 1.11 has just been added to 'latest updates'. I can't trace it back so I'm not quite sure earlier updates had been announced there, too, but I think they were. Maybe you didn't spot these because the logo had been changed a while ago.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
New message on the patreon page.

Also, what's wrong with the patrons? A little less egoism and a little more solidarity and everyone would be happy, but what do you expect in times of "America first"? Ok, I digress and gonna stop now before I start something I'm gonna regret.
Little confused by this comment. Any idea what 3D is getting at with it?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
3. Story wise, it would not be very believable for Katie to accept drastic changes to her body through manipulation/blackmail alone. I do not want to go into forced surgeries, since

a) It would go against Patreon policies.

b) I don't like it.
Find this comment a bit disingenuous as I seem to recall Hannah being forced into surgery at least the first time.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes