3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
3Diddly already answered that question; "The person I was creating the game with no longer works with me, and I feel that the concept is a little outdated at this point."
In what sense is the concept outdated? Because, storywise apart, the concept is very similar to Katie's Corruption. Does that mean that the next game is going to have a different approach to it, as for its playability for example? Or did I get it wrong?

Hasshasshin

Nov 5, 2017
Damn i was looking for leela's awakening next, it's a shame there will be no continuation, there was real potential in this story

Last edited:

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
New Poll; i find the lack of people who wanted to play as an alpha male is disturbing, what is our society becoming? lol

Or maybe people want a little variety, as opposed to the x hundred other adult games out there where you play as a male alpha. I mean I'm already at the point where I get content from different games confused, there are so many identikit games. But hey, if that's what you love, the you do you.

Edit: rereading your post, I realise you may have been ironic, if that's the case, ignore me.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Has anyone tried v1.14? How's the update?
It was pretty good, the update is not very long, 5 scenes (one is NTR, it won't be active if you disable it). But it was really sexy and pregnancy is coming.

On the other hand, there is a known bug at 1.14 that will be fixed at 1.15; drug points are problematic and there is some wrong dialogue when Katie does not get cocaine. Keep it in mind.

Reactions: critter

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It was pretty good, the update is not very long, 5 scenes (one is NTR, it won't be active if you disable it). But it was really sexy and pregnancy is coming.

On the other hand, there is a known bug at 1.14 that will be fixed at 1.15; drug points are problematic and there is some wrong dialogue when Katie does not get cocaine. Keep it in mind.
Hehe of course if cocaine is in the mix there will be bugs.Can you give us a spoiler who will be the father?

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes