3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Pretty nice update but it seems to me 3Diddly softened the interactions on the blackmail/manipulation path in comparison with earlier scenes. I had to play through it completely on a new PC (could not use any saves or ctrl to quickly skip to the end) to test my mod, this is how I noticed.

Anyways, I updated my small mod for the new version. You can find it
Let me know if you find any issues.
@Bloo Can you maybe also add the link to OP?

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
The game auto crashes. Dunno what I did to cause this. I have attached the traceback file.

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
imo it would be better if the game would be focusing on a single partner of player choice, or like two partners tops.
right now you are pretty much forced to keep screwing around with everyone - because if you don't you're going to lack corruption points at the end of the week...
that's kinda stupid imo. it makes the game pretty much linear, once you choose a path you wish to follow.

What's a point in giving the player an options to choose from if only one of those options leads to anything?

Reactions: berny and Sarahzero

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The game auto crashes. Dunno what I did to cause this. I have attached the traceback file.
That's strange since it is the ren'py common files.
Did you by accident press shift+V the last time you played this game?
It turns on the voice-acting (as in a robotic voice reads the dialog). Maybe that has something to do with it.
Other than that I have no idea.

Last edited:

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
What's the Ntr sex scene? I only get the option to play the bf's day, but there is no sex scene
The NTR route isn't suppose to have sex scenes, at least for now. It is just Brian's POV for the day to get to know his feelings and thoughts while Katie is having her cheating affairs.

It is a way to set up the NTR aspect of the game. The sex scenes are from Katie's POV.

Reactions: othello and troula

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Found another bug caused by me due to fixing the coke bugs and dialogue's in my mod.
If you do coke with Brandon, you make the try-out video without choice (no menu anymore) because you are high.
The next day however Vera acts like you didn't go through with it (because the variable is only toggled in the menu which we skipped for those who want to get technical about it)

So, I made a new release of my mod which you can still find

d34dsp4wn

Aug 18, 2016
Would anyone want a script that changes all instances of step removed from the game, to restore it partially back to its former glory?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to patch the change similar to Dream of Desire with the NPC name, or reverse from before Patreon Moral Highground law?
Would anyone want a script that changes all instances of step removed from the game, to restore it partially back to its former glory?
If you look a couple of posts above your own post, you can find a link to my mod that I have been maintaining since the Patreon changes. There is also a change-log attached.

The only thing I did not restore was Max (bestiality) since there was only a very minor scene and no new content would be made anyways.

And yes, I did make some additional changes but so far I had no negative feedback.

Reactions: othello
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes