3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

no one here

May 15, 2017
Yeah, we're all perverts here. Creators have to follow certain rules and codes of a genre, otherwise people don't get what they expect. In Katie's you know how it all ends up but this doesn't mean the MC goes straight into debauchery. It's much more realistic trying to tell the reader considerations and inner conflicts like depression or desperation along with some twists and turns. It may well be that Katie realizes that the road to downfall is not what she actually intended and struggles to regain her old life, in this case staying engaged to Brian could have been the better decision. It would even make a good and exciting story when Katie turns around at a certain point, she's not the same person any more but a strong and independent woman who gained experience for her lifetime.
I would like to see that as a possible ending

Reactions: othello

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Could you share the new sneak peek, @Amanda Carter?
V 1.14 Sneak Peek 1

Tentative release: End of this week.

In this update, the new point system will be implemented. Introducing: the Debauchery Point system! These points will replace True Feeling points in the Corruption route, and will indicate Katie's level of sexual corruption. Increasing these points will significantly increase Katie's willingness to perform slutty undertakings!

Katie will also be visiting Brandon, and he will have an outfit prepared for her and a night full of drugs and fun! More to be revealed in the next sneak peek!

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
V 1.14 Sneak Peek 1

In this update, the new point system will be implemented. Introducing: the Debauchery Point system! These points will replace True Feeling points in the Corruption route, and will indicate Katie's level of sexual corruption. Increasing these points will significantly increase Katie's willingness to perform slutty undertakings!

Katie will also be visiting Brandon, and he will have an outfit prepared for her and a night full of drugs and fun! More to be revealed in the next sneak peek!

Give in to slutty side don't mind if I do.

Reactions: mav2099

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Give in to slutty side don't mind if I do.
Everybody will do like you will do. I don't really understand why there is such a choice, it seems 3Diddly is giving us choice for the sake of choice. Now, at the corruption route, Katie broke up with Brian; there is no story left. She will run from one sex scene to the other. This will be quite boring.

I didn't play the corruption route for some time, is it possible to be fully corrupted and still be in relation with Brian?

Reactions: dbp5ca and othello

othello

May 30, 2017
Everybody will do like you will do. I don't really understand why there is such a choice, it seems 3Diddly is giving us choice for the sake of choice. Now, at the corruption route, Katie broke up with Brian; there is no story left. She will run from one sex scene to the other. This will be quite boring.

I didn't play the corruption route for some time, is it possible to be fully corrupted and still be in relation with Brian?
When following the pure corruption road Katie has so far experienced she might get some benefit out of acting slutty. Wright gives her some time off, Brandon pays for her tongue piercing, manipulating the dean lets her feel superior and powerful, in her dream (being a stripper) her subconciousness shows her she likes to attract attention. It may well be that Katie expects that she will achieve her goals easier and faster by becoming a slut than taking the long and hard road to become a doctor. So, the decision of 'giving in to her slutty side' makes some sense here. I agree with you that such a development on the pure corruption road was and is forseeable and might be quite boring.
What I see highly critical here is that 3diddly just enabled to let Katie switch from manipulation to corruption. Prior to switching Katie felt rather guilty for having cheated on Brian instead of stopping the action and staying true to him. She was aware she had been tricked and manipulated and for me it came out of the blue she nevertheless may decide to change her mind (that's why I made the little text change to make this a bit more realistic). I won't judge here but 'letting out the slutty side' as the next step without having a good reason seems to me too fast and unrealistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: critter

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

Yes, it is possible to still be in a relationship with Brian. Otherwise, I would've dropped this game already, since I only play it for the cheating aspect.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Is it wrong that I played the slutty route to see her become a cock crazed knocked up sloor?

othello

May 30, 2017
Is it wrong that I played the slutty route to see her become a cock crazed knocked up sloor?
No, definately not. What people complain about is that they get linear and predictable games full of sex scenes without particular cause. I agree with Amanda Carter that after breaking up with Brian Katie will scream from orgasm through orgasm until she's a worn out human wreck who is physically and mentally destroyed. If you know in advance what will happen to her the arc of tension has come to an end and that means the story is complete. I don't know how the dev will continue with Katie's, however it is clear that Katie will have to stick to the corruption path and inevitably goes down the rabbit hole. I hope the manipulation path will offer some unexpected twists and turns instead.

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
No, definately not. What people complain about is that they get linear and predictable games full of sex scenes without particular cause. I agree with Amanda Carter that after breaking up with Brian Katie will scream from orgasm through orgasm until she's a worn out human wreck who is physically and mentally destroyed. If you know in advance what will happen to her the arc of tension has come to an end and that means the story is complete. I don't know how the dev will continue with Katie's, however it is clear that Katie will have to stick to the corruption path and inevitably goes down the rabbit hole. I hope the manipulation path will offer some unexpected twists and turns instead.
Ya she is gonna become a worn out human wreck who is physically and mentally destroyed? Really? I don't think so she is gonna be a domesticated bitch becoming what she was supposed to be all along :)

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Ya she is gonna become a worn out human wreck who is physically and mentally destroyed? Really? I don't think so she is gonna be a domesticated bitch becoming what she was supposed to be all along :)
I mean that's the whole point of the game. Katie's fall into lust and absolute sluttiness.

othello

May 30, 2017
That's what I mean. We all knew that on the corruption path Katie would become a big slut, and that path just reached this point. In the Vegas scene Katie does what Wright wants because she thinks she could get rid of him sooner that way. She seduces the dean because she wants him to reconsider his decision to expell her so she still wants to resume her studies. After breaking up with Brian and sucking Jacob dry she doesn't feel guilt or at least shame any more, she is a big slut now - completely corrupted. Storywise it doesn't really matter now what she will do and what she will become in the end, her corruption is completed. It may be fun if the dev presents some more sex scenes and shows how Katie reaches the very bottom of her decline, this then is just the bad ending of a fallen angel story. A question to you: what is the difference between a mindless and obedient human pet and a human wreck?

Last edited:
Reactions: Amanda Carter

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
V 1.14 Sneak Peek 2

During the night Katie visits Brandon, there will be a little tryout for something mysterious. Can Katie make it? This will depend on the player's actions!

The next day, Vera will be called into Mr. Wright's office. Katie can decide whether to participate or not. This update will also include an optional NTR segment you can play out!

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Bwah, they could still do some "WTF am I doing" realization with her returning to a more forced path fighting the corruption again to then eventually either give in to corruption completely, pretend to do so to get out of shit, or remain steadfast in trying to get out of it all another way.

Reactions: othello

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
V 1.14 Sneak Peek 2

During the night Katie visits Brandon, there will be a little tryout for something mysterious. Can Katie make it? This will depend on the player's actions!

The next day, Vera will be called into Mr. Wright's office. Katie can decide whether to participate or not. This update will also include an optional NTR segment you can play out!

Can't wait

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes