3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Is 1.13b only avalailable on the Patreon-page? I can't find it in this thread.
Well, the patreon page file name is also Katie-1.13 so i'm not sure.

One other thing; In this update, you'll also have the choice to swap routes from Manipulation route to Pure corruption route. This is the last chance for a swap and is not reversible. Katie will still be engaged to Brian in this case.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Well, the patreon page file name is also Katie-1.13 so i'm not sure.

One other thing; In this update, you'll also have the choice to swap routes from Manipulation route to Pure corruption route. This is the last chance for a swap and is not reversible. Katie will still be engaged to Brian in this case.
Because there are only three routes (one gone/one new) it's simple to safe them all just before the main scenes - no need to swap

Last edited:

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Is pure corrution the drug and alcohol stuff and is there a way to avoid the body modification stuff ?
no and no

Drugs and alcohol are possible on the manipulation/blackmail-route too

All modifications but the hairstyle and -colour are on the manipulation/blackmail-route too.

othello

May 30, 2017
Is pure corrution the drug and alcohol stuff and is there a way to avoid the body modification stuff ?
I'm afraid there isn't unless you follow the purity path that ended in version 1.12. 3diddly clearly stated that body modification is one of his fetishes but he won't overdo like in many other games and comics. To give you an idea how Katie may look like in the end just follow his Hannah comic. You may also see Hannah in this game after she had breast and butt surgery.

Last edited:

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I don't understand the "POV of Brian" in day 75, where is the NTR ?
There is nothing just Brian who complain about Katie and act like a naive boy, but this is not NTR.
Maybe I make a mistake somewhere, or maybe the NTR day of Brian is only "interesting" in another route (I play the full corrup path) ?
Someone could help me please ? (help me to understand this scenes with the POV of Brian doing nothing)
Right now it seems it is just a bit plain, but I think it can grow to turn into something really worthwhile.

And it is a great way to create some expectation for the sexual scenes before we actually see them.

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
I wasn't too happy at the end of the manipulation route of v 1.13 after Katie swaps to corruption. Though Katie is unaware opening Pandora's box by agreeing to get a makeup, I couldn't see sufficient reason she does so. I rewrote the text including her considerations to make it a bit more comprehensible.

HOW
Save the original script.rpy of the game folder.
Unpack my script.rpy into this folder and overwrite the original.

WARNING: Should you have the osmcuser mod installed it will overwrite this as well.

CONTENT: changed minor mistake after phone scene at the strip club.
changed the text for 7 renders after Katie swaps.

Enjoy. Give feedback.

Last edited:

no one here

May 15, 2017
I really like the game my only problem like most of the corruption games is how dumb the female character you are are playing is and how easy it was to manipulate her

Reactions: Renzon

othello

May 30, 2017
I really like the game my only problem like most of the corruption games is how dumb the female character you are are playing is and how easy it was to manipulate her
As you point out this is the problem with all these corruption comics and games. The MC hasn't to be dumb (and Katie isn't) but somehow unexperienced and gullible. We all know in advance the MC will turn into a mean slut, mindless whore or whatever. The idea of a creator is to show how this happens and find a storyline kind of credible and convincing enough. Noone would believe a character goes corrupt when he/she sees through the intention of others to manipulate him/her. Btw, it's your choice in Katie's if you want to corrupt her or not. On the manipulation road Katie doesn't give in and withstands the temptation - she returns home to Brian at the end of v. 1.13.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beanjam

no one here

May 15, 2017
As you point out this is the problem with all these corruption comics and games. The MC hasn't to be dumb (and Katie isn't) but somehow unexperienced and gullible. We all know in advance the MC will turn into a mean slut, mindless whore or whatever. The idea of a creator is to show how this happens and find a storyline kind of credible and convincing enough. Noone would believe a character goes corrupt when he/she sees through the intention of others to manipulate him/her. Btw, it's your choice in Katie's if you want to corrupt her or not. On the manipulation road Katie doesn't give in and withstands the temptation - she returns home to Brian at the end of v. 1.13.
i understand that is just doesn't make sense that she would think it would be a good idea to keep engaging in these sexual acts to reduce the time just stick to the original time which i guess is the other route just isnt realistic

othello

May 30, 2017
i understand that is just doesn't make sense that she would think it would be a good idea to keep engaging in these sexual acts to reduce the time just stick to the original time which i guess is the other route just isnt realistic
Yeah, we're all perverts here. Creators have to follow certain rules and codes of a genre, otherwise people don't get what they expect. In Katie's you know how it all ends up but this doesn't mean the MC goes straight into debauchery. It's much more realistic trying to tell the reader considerations and inner conflicts like depression or desperation along with some twists and turns. It may well be that Katie realizes that the road to downfall is not what she initially intended and struggles to regain her old life, in this case staying engaged to Brian could have been the better decision. It would even make a good and exciting story when Katie turns around at a certain point, she's not the same person any more but a strong and independent woman who gained experience for her lifetime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beanjam
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes