Mar 12, 2019
I need some help with the bandit who's trying to find the trap making tutorial book I know it is in the forest somewhere I'm pretty positive where but I don't know how to get it or what time to get it if that is even a factor at all?

Sloth458

Aug 17, 2017
Just until it's fixed does anyone have a save thats immediately after the scene where you meet the werewolf

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
didnt work if i moved my 0.8.4 saved and cba to play again to that point, if anyone has save before wolf please share

U[A]V

Jun 21, 2019
didnt work if i moved my 0.8.4 saved and cba to play again to that point, if anyone has save before wolf please share
Saving where the werewolf quest is completed. To complete the quest, talk to the manager at the Adventure Guild

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
What Version of the RPG Maker do i have to download?

There are 5 on display and from what i was reading i assumed it depends on what RPG Maker the game was written.

U[A]V

Jun 21, 2019
What Version of the RPG Maker do i have to download?

There are 5 on display and from what i was reading i assumed it depends on what RPG Maker the game was written.
Rpg maker VX Ace

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Bugs Bugs bugs...
The bandit quests can no longer be solved. The goblin boss fight is missing instead the bandits have already moved into the new quarters and the GangBang scene does not start.
Maybe I shouldn't have started the quest with Marin, but it was also stupidly placed.
Neiria (the Succubus) is already in the tavern before you have even started the querst. I was in the HQ just at the quest for delvin.

There is probably nothing left but to wait for the game Complete to be. It's pointless if something is always changed in previous quests, and you always have to start new.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KeiraQuest-0.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KeiraQuest-XXXmasFun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
my quest is to go to library but i cant find it, is this the end of this version?
Nah usually the game tells you when you reached the end of that version, if u are looking for the library it may be the bandit mission to get a trap book, then you must look for the werewolf house in the forest area.

Leona16

Feb 15, 2021
I need some help with the bandit who's trying to find the trap making tutorial book I know it is in the forest somewhere I'm pretty positive where but I don't know how to get it or what time to get it if that is even a factor at all?
The werewolf sells it he lives in the woods in the hut down by the lake

Schreyner

Oct 21, 2017
Nah usually the game tells you when you reached the end of that version, if u are looking for the library it may be the bandit mission to get a trap book, then you must look for the werewolf house in the forest area.
I finished every other available mission, got the book long ago

probably bugged

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes