4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Are two other parts of this game finished?
Says in the description. First game is the mother. Then 2 sisters in 2 other different games. So I was asking about the games for the 2 sisters.
The other games haven't been created yet. Judging by the games that K84 is currently developing (which are unrelated), it seems like the idea that this was going to be a series may have been discarded.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
The other games haven't been created yet. Judging by the games that K84 is currently developing (which are unrelated), it seems like the idea that this was going to be a series may have been discarded.
Either that or because of the Patreon Nazi Regime ruling, he had to put it on the side for now and just go with other projects. But I do hope we get to see the two sisters getting their own games and may be a whole family game. :)

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
How do you win/finish that party event, she discorvers my "secret" and it ends the whole game. I dont know what I am supposed to do
Stick her hands down your pants, drink x2 and then give LSD
That means you have to buy the LSD when you got the chance, if you missed it you should load an other save to get it done.

Thatguy86

Nov 25, 2017
I have played it through 5 times now and never seen anything about a party, got mom in law over 100 every time got her a picture present, I just don't know where I need to be and on what day I get the party invite... Any help would be appreciated

paulcris

Jun 4, 2018
Iv downloaded the complete version.. and i always mess up what are the things i am missing? Dont know what to buy and what to do at any time.. the password tho is on the fridge right?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I have played it through 5 times now and never seen anything about a party, got mom in law over 100 every time got her a picture present, I just don't know where I need to be and on what day I get the party invite... Any help would be appreciated
3 things to concentrate on. 1 - Pay ALOT of attention to Sarah. 2 - Pay attention to Sarah's friend. You will first meet her in the kitchen. She will also give you some specific times that are important. 3 - Get your money to $600.

This game is very repetitive, but it is required to reach the scenes you are seeking.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
The mac link to this game doesnt open after DL. Can someone else please re-up a new link? It just auto closes even after I "allow a non-mac" program to run.

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Same for Windows, the .exe file can't open I Don't know why, if someone can re-upload them would be cool. Thx

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes