4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
How you Can Get This to happen cause i have tried 50 times and not getting this scene
Damn, I barely remember doing this. I remember they worked for me at the time, not sure whether it was updated afterwards and it got broken as a result. Don't even have the game at the moment, sorry.

Luthi.366

Dec 15, 2020
Yo can someone help me at the erotic party.Sarah always takes my helmet off and blows me cover resulting in a end.can someone tell me what choices I need to make to complete this.

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
Yo can someone help me at the erotic party.Sarah always takes my helmet off and blows me cover resulting in a end.can someone tell me what choices I need to make to complete this.
Did you buy LSD?

There is a walkthrough in page 33, look there.

TkOHarley

Dec 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Ending 2? To clarify Ending 1 is the bad end, 3 is the one where the mother approves of your marriage, and 4 is the one where you have an affair with the mother behind Kellys back.

I have not yet unlocked Ending 2, which I am hoping is a threesome ending. Has anyone unlocked ending 2?

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
When i Tried to unzip all the files it doesn't show the game sxe file after it extracted i to my game folder it says The following invalid filename was encountered in the archive KellyFamily - Full-pc/KellyFamily: Mother in law .exe''This File will not appear in the main WinZip window, but you may still able to extract it by choosing'' All files in the Extract dialog. For more information click on Help or press F1 and i don't know where to find the Extract dialog for it so can someone tell me where it is please and thank u?

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
When i try to unzip the file it says The Following invalid filename was encountered in the archive KellyFamily-Full-pc/Kelly Family:Mother in Law.exe" This fill will not appear in the main WinZip window, but you may still be able to extract it by choosing"All files" in the Extract dialog for more information click on Help or press F1 and i did those thing and i still can't figure out to get the game exe file into my game folder can someone please help me firgure out how to to that please!

Avalon1623

Sep 25, 2020
i kind remember it has something related to gift bought or item you have in that party...
try with "the drug" or something else.
you're probably asking her about the intell you're suopposed to get, stop doing that and try seduce her instead, then give her the drugs

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Can't seem to get past around 350 points and I don't get certain scenes, maybe game broken? When I extract it gives me a few errors.

maximun77

Dec 2, 2018
please anyone can share the save before buy the LSD from the party, i bought the energetic bar and save, i dont want to repeat the whole game again pls

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes