4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Sometimes my gal/guy's attack fades out or goes gray and he/she can not attack anymore. Why deos this happen and how do I undo it so he/she can attack again?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Will there be a buck sex sxcene? I like Buck the most , I think he really deserves a reward from Diana, or will there be shotacon, you know Diana, teaching stuff to a little boy
There will be, IF you stayed with him in the prologue. Otherwise he is dead.

Sometimes my gal/guy's attack fades out or goes gray and he/she can not attack anymore. Why deos this happen and how do I undo it so he/she can attack again?
I don't think I understood the issue. Can you post a screenshot?

By the way, a update is up for the patreons! You guys can check it out here:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Here is a pic of what is wrong. The word slash is grayed out and it will not allow me to attack with this charactor. This has happened more than once. I tried reparing the weapon an several other things and can not figure out how to ungray the atyavk command. I would like to know how to undo this problem.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Ah yes. You can only use "slash" weapons, namely swords or knifes from the first ROW. You have to find the option ROW on the options or battle menus, then move the characters that have the "slash" command to the first column.

I think this will resolve the problem, but please do tell if this issue persists.

Luzar

Mar 25, 2019
Can't use nor access - no, can't even see any menus or anything. Had to deinstall

Edfapion

Mar 29, 2019
There's a bug on android version "error/mp4" or something of that sort,
this bug appers when the feast starts,
it appears that everyone on android has the same problem, can anyone help?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
This must be because some music was not exported right... does it say which MP4 is causing the problem?

Edfapion

Mar 29, 2019
This must be because some music was not exported right... does it say which MP4 is causing the problem?
Actually i noticed there was a several files names with errors
But the version i downloaded was an old one (beta) maybe the new version fixed it?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Depends on how old the version was. I don't remember going out of my way to fixing those kind of issues in the latter updates... but then again, in the past I didn't know how to export APK's right.

I recomend trying the last version though.

If the problem persist, please tell me where you were during the error. If's the first screen of the game, of ot's outside, if it's the stairs... etc...

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
New version is up for the public! I hope you all enjoy it.

Thank you. Updated OP. If you want to speed up the process of us updating OP, be sure to report your post in the future:)

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes