FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
The game called War Demon Kirsten although very good should have been like this, not in select locations, games that have corruption should follow the Melty Quest gameplay, all npc should not be left alone.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Just wanted to let everyone know if you edit some values in the save file the game will crash during certain scenes in the story probably due it items being available at the start, figured out thats what was crashing my game.

Surprisingly a good game but lacks content, and animation/ positions/ storyline/ scenes are rather short too and most of them are just repeats of other pictures or animations.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2021
Why is there no completed tag on this game? Is it still in development or are only 1 or 2 ending missing? Pls help as I only play completed games and dont care if only one particular route ending is missing.

Dec 20, 2017
Why is there no completed tag on this game? Is it still in development or are only 1 or 2 ending missing? Pls help as I only play completed games and dont care if only one particular route ending is missing.
You're really missing out. 95% of the games on here are unfinished.
Almost the only finished ones are japanese hentai games that get translated and put on here.

6t94202

Jan 5, 2022
Ok so I have full 100% completion on this game took me almost 5 hours to complete, the game itself is pretty short no grinding is required as your stats are already at max and you don't need to buy anything in this game and has 2 endings first one is the normal you can get by just defeating the second is the same but you need a heat score of 58 all in all short game but good art style.
Mainly I did not like the day and night system as it can only be changed in your and even then unless you go outside you won't notice if it's night also the lack of animation is kinda sad dev could have added some more special scenes to make you interested to do the side quests through which u get the heat scores. Oh would have loved some extra clothing options.

i0inlj

Sep 19, 2019
Played this to completion some time ago, wasn't very memorable apparently.
I'll give it another bash for the uncensored art.

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
I played the first version of these and I liked it and enjoyed it pretty much
Now I see is uncensored, I love the art of the game. not big fan of big tits but I love the girl for her ass
The game is hot and simple and more hot now uncensored, gonna give it a another playthrough
there are any other games from this dev or with this art? in eng and if is possible uncensored
This is the same dev from "Lewd life with mei the JK" or something like that?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
guys, 1 question, i down the game, it name 105B, but in the game it say 105A

do the link the page one it correct ???

hamstere

Feb 22, 2019
Just stumbled across this. I wonder where 105b is from. Itch has currently 105a. Unofficial patch?
Edit: Nevermind, the name and update on itch got me confused.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes