• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry if I post it here, since its not strictly connected to the game itself
When I like a game, the fasted way to check for more products of the publisher is to go the DL-Site profile
Not long ago they blocked my access because of my country origin

" The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country. .... "

So my only way now is to set up a rerouting for my IP?

Edit 1: Just to clarify its this site " "

Reactions: Diegoz

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Sorry if I post it here, since its not strictly connected to the game itself
When I like a game, the fasted way to check for more products of the publisher is to go the DL-Site profile
Not long ago they blocked my access because of my country origin

" The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country. .... "

So my only way now is to set up a rerouting for my IP?

Edit 1: Just to clarify its this site " "
browser vpn, use it if you just check the news

Reactions: hawkhunter

Johnnonecares

Dec 21, 2022
My hot score stuck at 56, I'm pretty sure I got all H-scene
Hey, I have the same problem I'm stuck at a Hot score of 56 do you have a save of the game or something, I don't know what I'm missing.

EDIT: Nvm Lol I got it 5 min after I posted this reply. xD

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
Fo those who wants a save file. Completed Gallary including the "secret" ending.

folder should be in "gameFolder/www\save then extract this. Save slot 6 will be the save file.

EDIT: SORRY I though ive unlocked the secret ending but I don't XD. You can just search on this thread "save" and you should be able to see another user posting their save file with completed gallery.

Last edited:

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Does anyone know who did the art for this game? Played it again recently and the art's just lovely.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Fo those who wants a save file. Completed Gallary including the "secret" ending.

folder should be in "gameFolder/www\save then extract this. Save slot 6 will be the save file.

EDIT: SORRY I though ive unlocked the secret ending but I don't XD. You can just search on this thread "save" and you should be able to see another user posting their save file with completed gallery.
As far as I'm aware this is the 100% gallery with all endings, unless someone can prove me otherwise.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019

I felt the same way. I love this guys art.
His artwork is top notch, he's done some interesting xenoblade Pyra pics, could easily do an RPG with Pyra/Mythra artwork with elements similar to Kiara, shame about the no dance side quests, or different outfits in this Kiara game.

Nastyggg

Aug 9, 2020
His artwork is top notch, he's done some interesting xenoblade Pyra pics, could easily do an RPG with Pyra/Mythra artwork with elements similar to Kiara, shame about the no dance side quests, or different outfits in this Kiara game.
I loved his work in the recent ntr knight game even though I really don't care for ntr. And apparently he is working on a new game so there is more to look forward to.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

Jeidoz

Donor
Feb 4, 2020
I just came with idea to upscale all visuals on my PC to QHD (1440p; x2 bigger than original one (720p)). I thought it gonna be problematic, but took less than 30 mins to make done. Game size now over ~11Gb. (Kiara has 6001 CG sprites in img/pictures).

If somebody know where I can host a torrent or upload modified game, please, share a link.

Instructions how to upscale Kiara game (or almost any RPG Maker MV/MZ game?):

Prerequisites:
- Recommended to have dedicated GPU (nVidia GTX/RTX series are preferable; I have used GTX 1050 & RTX 4090) with latest drivers installed.
- Download (you will need to install if you don't have installed one.)
- Download (unzip it indo any folder)
- Any text file editor (Notepad++ or Sublime are preferable due their lightness and efficiency with huge text files)
- Optional: Atlap Salamander for better searching lines in JavaScript/JSON files to change

1. Download game (from f95zone or itch.io)
2. Decrypt media files:
- Run Petschko Decrypter
- File - Select RPG MV/MZ Project
- Select game folder. Decryption key should be binded automatically
- Decrypt - All files
3. Upscale images (i.e. CGs):
- in the folder with Upscaler tool create any folder for output upscaled images (i.e. "rpg_output")
- in the folder with Upscaler tool create any folder or copy paster folder for input (i.e. I will copy img/pictures into "rpg_input")
- open cmd (type cmd in Explorer address bar), Powershell (RMB on Start button - Powershell) or Windows Terminal if you are using Windows 11 (just click RMB - Open Terminal here).
- type next command:

./realesrgan-ncnn-vulkan.exe -i "rpg_input" -o "rpg_output" -n realesr-animevideov3 -s 2 -f png

Context:
- flag -i is shortcut for "input". Pass there absolute or relative path for input folder of images to upscale
- flag -o is shortcut for "output". Pass there absolute or relative path for output folder of upscaled images (folder should exist)
- flag -n selects a trained upscaler model. For anime styles, option "realesr-animevideov3" gives the best results. Other options you may find on
- flag -s shortcut for "scale". I prefer to use 2 (for x2 scale) or 4 (for x4 scale). I have only 1440p height monitor, source images are 720p in height, there fore I will use x2 scale param (720 * 2 = 1440p)
- flag -f shortcut for "format". I do not remember all list of supported formats, but it 100% supports jpg & png. In out cases for RPG maker games in most cases is enough of png argument (it may be same as decrypted files).

- Depending on your hardware, upscaling process may take some time. On my RTX4090 it took ~2-4 mins to upscale all 6001 Kiara CGs. When terminal has stopped to print any % output and have not print any error, it identifies successful completion.

4. Encrypt upscaled files:
- I don't know a better manual way, therefore we will temporary copy paste out and later in some files of game:
- For example I have scaled only img/pictures folder. I need to cut out from www/img all folders (and paste them i.e. on Desktop) and /audio folder. Paste my upscaled files folder into www/img (you may need to rename it into "pictures" or other names that it had before decrypting)
- Open Petschko app.
- File - Close RPG MV/MZ Project (if you left opened. We need to reopen to refresh files list)
- File - Select RPG MV/MZ Project
- Select game folder
- Encrypt - All files
- Paste back cut files (the rest of /img & /audio directories)

5. Resize game window:
- Open www\js\plugins\YEP_CoreEngine.js
- Find a line Yanfly.Param.ScreenWidth = Number...
- Edit preferable ScreenWidth and Height:
i.e. for 2560x1440:

Yanfly.Param.ScreenWidth = Number(2560);
Yanfly.Param.ScreenHeight = Number(1440);

-Do same for www\js\plugins\ChangeResolution.js (w and h variables) and www\js\plugins\Community_Basic.js (screenWidth = toNumber(...) & screenHeight)

6. Fix CG left padding:
- Open www\data\CommonEvents.json and replace all:
",0,0,550" values into ",0,0,1100"
(x2 to right. 550 and 1100 are numbers that corresponds to "how many pixels from left screen boder image should be placed". You may play with those values. I happy anough with 1100)

Optional: Find via Salamander or any text file find tool mensions of kiara_cg_* files. (i.e. Map levels files in www\data) and adjust numbers there too. In may fix first frame of events where image shown on wrong pos.

Optional: Repeat steps for rest of visuals to make them bigger in game (like enemies sprites, map tiles, menu image, battle BG and etc) if you want.

Enjoy a game.

Reactions: fucknolink

DucHUy

Jun 13, 2019
I only know cant tell you if it's similar but maybe these?
Dark Elf Historia [English]
Curse of Pleasure
Alansya Chronicles Fleeting Iris
A Tale of Two Swords
Hero Roy's Wedding
Melty's Quest
Saint Ceres [EnglishMTL]
PRINCESS GO ROUND [English]
Leanna's Slice of Life
MATURE QUEST ver.1.1 [English]
Mamans Dungeon [English]
Slave's Sword ~The Free City~ ver.1.15 [English]
Slave's Sword 2 ~Empire in Revolution~ [English-Uncen]
The Great Thunder-Steel Raiouger
The Scarlet Demonslayer
Tilvaryu Recollections [English]
Treasure Hunter Claire [English-Uncen]
Virgin Island [English-Uncen]1
Waar Demon Kirsten
WITCH ACT v1.05 [English]
Young Wife Souffle ver.1.02 [English]
Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution
salvation ver.1.07 [English]
Shera
Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon V1.12&DLC

Hope this helps, even if all are not the same I think they are pretty good still.

P.S
Just saw a new one haven't played it might be good called
Rebecca and the Sword of Nasty Curses [English]
Thanks my friend

Reactions: Jeidoz

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
i cant save my game can someone help
Thats odd, since its not a japanese game
Do you get an error ingame?

Check in your game folders if it has a "save" folder in "www"
www -> save
If not create such a folder

Normally it creates one when you save the first time, but maybe that helps. I could see a case where you need admin rights and it prevents saving

hentboy12

Oct 28, 2023
Remtairy did another banger creating this masterpiece.
I hope to get some suggestions with simlair Battle Fuck system I LOVE THESE GAMES

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Remtairy did another banger creating this masterpiece.
I hope to get some suggestions with simlair Battle Fuck system I LOVE THESE GAMES
I think you commented on the wrong game lol
Think you were looking for Karryn's Prison thread since you brought up Rem

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes