4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think Loser's riot made a valid criticism. Have yet to find the time to play it, but if the tags and possibly narration are from the female's perspective (female protagonist tag), it could conceivably also be female POV, which judging by the images and who it's geared towards, isn't.
Okay let's see then.
Female protagonist but male eyes view... FACEPALM !
How is that valid ? How a third person view without any narrator even a "male eyes view" ?
You HAVE ALL millions male games in this site. Your life vill be end early then you play 1% local male games
The first part is hyperbole so I wouldn't count it as "valid" since it is not supposed to be true.
The second part is non-sensical but let's not be petty here, if you punch thought to scrape a modicum of sense they probably meant something akin to "it wouldn't hurt you if 1% more of those millions of games were female protagonist", so indeed that's true, but it is kind of implying that there is less than 1/100 ratio of female pov game than male pov games while it is actually around 2/10.
Given how much I had to reach to understand the sentence at first I don't give them a "valid" here for a half-truth.

I complain that the game is for a woman, and the view from the eyes of a man. The narrative would not have gone anywhere if the view was from the eyes of a girl and not a guy.
So here is an interesting piece.

There is the base assumption that a third person view is by default a male view. I don't find that to be true. It is a biais if I ever saw one.
But if we want to get more psychoanalytic about it, okay, sure it is overlooking the action so in a sense it could be closer to the view of the male character.
There is also some views that are indeed quite close to the point of view of the male character.
Yet I think that a staple of the PoV genre is to see the body of the main character which is the host of the PoV, otherwise that's just a close view.
We also have to take into consideration that there is a camera during the scene, and that there is some views directly from it as well as a good number views very close to it.

So I admit there is some few second person view going on (second since the male character is not the first person here) but we can clearly see that the girl is not looking at the point of view in the majority of the rest of the view that are close to the male one so clearly not second person view and squarely third person view.
Something that actors purposefully do or not (looking at the camera).

I would say that the camera work here is clearly there to support the story. And I would argue that it would be totally pointless to have a PoV view here :
The girls has a spotlight aimed at her, in a dark room, there is nothing much to see other than the dude just being there.
So the point that the story wouldn't be hurt is actually false. It would have been better to have a textual game being narrated by the girl and the scenes described by her rather than some either completely dark or completely bright images with a silhouette and sometime a bit of her body shown (she is curling up from pleasure and thus looking at the ceiling a lot.

I would finish that it is quite hypocritical to complain about game being "male PoV" while they are in extreme majority third person while erotic books are overwhelmingly female protagonist and PoV.
And that's how you translate a female PoV text to the screen by the way. You show her reactions and focus entirely on her body.

amicocatoblepa

Sep 6, 2018

Hi,

until now I always have been in the lurk (first post) so I don't know if it's the right place to say this and I kindly ask admins to be patient.

I don't know about ingame because I have not played it yet but at least in the title splash I can see a clear brand of a WW known company (K***k).

I urge you to remove it unless you want to be in trouble as I know that their brand protection policy is VERY tough.

If you also consider the type of game (rape) in which it's mentioned...

As a general rule, it's NEVER a good idea to mention a real company brand.

Maybe it could be enough to use a similar name but if I was you (and I am not a lawyer) I would completely wipe it away.

Cheers.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Nice game, but, what is the point to make choices if the story doesn't chage anything with the choices?
This is another terrible flaw! The main character could have more options to choose from in a conversation with a rapist. He often asks her if she likes it? Why didn 't the developer bother to create more answer options in such a short game? It would help to get used to the role of a girl and feel the experience of live communication with guy.

• Angry
Reactions: TexOperator

AlastorVonCarstein

Nov 15, 2019
I think there is a joke somewhere about her not having any say in the matter either.
Yes, but it should be nice that the story changes with the choices. For example, if the girl resist, the kidnapper were more agresive or something like that. But no, it doesn't matter whatever you choice, the story is the same. What is the point to include choices then? Only make a visual novel with no choices, it is easier.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.10
Size: 298M
SHA1SUM: b08e67a06849ce57ff4ae251c347fb5081256f54
You can find additional information and ff you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Eunectes

Feb 12, 2018
Female protagonist but male eyes view... FACEPALM !
This is actually really rare in games in general, but it is called the 2nd person view.perspective. When You control a character that is viewed from the point of view of another character. Check out this link explaining this phenomenon on example of Driver San Francisco

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,

until now I always have been in the lurk (first post) so I don't know if it's the right place to say this and I kindly ask admins to be patient.

I don't know about ingame because I have not played it yet but at least in the title splash I can see a clear brand of a WW known company (K***k).

I urge you to remove it unless you want to be in trouble as I know that their brand protection policy is VERY tough.

If you also consider the type of game (rape) in which it's mentioned...

As a general rule, it's NEVER a good idea to mention a real company brand.

Maybe it could be enough to use a similar name but if I was you (and I am not a lawyer) I would completely wipe it away.

Cheers.
It's a "photograph" template from the graphic design package that I used to create the banner. If there are any complaints from their lawyers I can just crop it :)

Reactions: Settum

ulyssys

Feb 12, 2018
View attachment 1488810

Overview:
From the sick twisted mind of the apparently cute, innocent comes a sexy horror game born of her twisted fantasies.
When little Thuy can't find her taxi after a night out on the town, she gets in the wrong van with the wrong man. She wakes up bound to a chair in a dingy basement surrounded by knives, toys, and a sexual psychopath.

Will Thuy survive? And will her pussy ever be the same again?​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-07
Release Date: 2021-11-07
Developer: Dumb Koala - - - - - - LightmanP
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Other: TORRENT*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1488848 View attachment 1488849 View attachment 1488850 View attachment 1488851 View attachment 1488852 View attachment 1488853 View attachment 1488854 View attachment 1488855 View attachment 1488857 View attachment 1488858 View attachment 1488859 View attachment 1488860 View attachment 1488861 View attachment 1488862 View attachment 1488863
Very Nice! Great renders and Thuy is super cute (including in RL). Would like to see more...like the kidnapper is so astonished by her sexual drive he takes her again only this time Thuy doesn't want to leave but stay as his sex toy. Hmmm?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Okay let's see then.
Hey, I was totally just talking about the 2nd person point of view/protagonist but male pov,... or lack of female pov when I validated said criticism. That alone! And even then just validated the criticism as such (not the facepalm bit, that was over the top), by being something one could talk about or value, maybe point out their preferences or ideas. It did border on being whiny drivel, sure, but I am not the type to endlessly barrate someone for their inability to express themselves in a constructive way.
I guess I should start comments with: Disclaimer! Everything I wrote as a reply is only specifically meant to address what's in the quote brackets... but that'd get both boring and tedious very soon.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
It's a "photograph" template from the graphic design package that I used to create the banner. If there are any complaints from their lawyers I can just crop it :)
I noticed your creativity a long time ago. It is very high quality. But very short. I'm waiting for a big game from you. And only for the female protagonist.

Reactions: Settum
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes