VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Look 2 pages back, the dev explained everything.. it's not abandoned.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Offcuts next update has been coming soon since 2019.

Underboss Life isn't abandoned, it's being rebooted except nothing has happened for nearly 3 years.

Devs lie, like all the time. I'll believe what they say when they start backing it up. Until an update happens it's dead as fuuuuuuuck.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Advantage to being female hun, I don't need to use my hands to get off.

Technology has brought about some wonderful gadgets.
True, although I was thinking more the last word would've ended up something like, "fuyihjkgiuyck" with all the spasming. But maybe you don't shake when you . . . You know what? That's a bit personal; I don't wanna know.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Advantage to being female hun, I don't need to use my hands to get off.

Technology has brought about some wonderful gadgets.
I'm almost sure this isn't exactly the gadget you was referig to but I am often worder :unsure: which one works better the older washing machines or the newer quiter ones? because I'm fairly sure my last girlfreinds mom told her the newer ones have less vibration?.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

Underboss Life isn't abandoned, it's being rebooted except nothing has happened for nearly 3 years.

Devs lie, like all the time. I'll believe what they say when they start backing it up. Until an update happens it's dead as fuuuuuuuck.
Well arn't you a bright ray of sunshine.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

Underboss is in "private remastering" XDXD

Well it's a sad fact, we're believed in someone and that someone without any explanation of any kind, disappeared and abandoned a project that i STILL like; and this happened SERVERAL TIMES. So, we're beyond disappointed, to the point that we need a new word to express to what extent we're disappointed <.<

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
After seeing so many games get abandoned with so many devs lying to their players and seeing every excuse under the sun, there is no way to positively spin their bullshit anymore.

We've all had faith in a dev and been let down and that's happened far too often.

I don't like being down on things, it irks me. I like to be happy and shitpost and spread the joy of banter but when it comes to these devs and their games i've just heard far too much bullshit to take anything they say on faith. If they claim they are working on it, fine, i'll believe it when I see an update.

It's like when devs post about their problem and how the family goldfish died which is why it took 4 years to get an update out because they were in a period of mourning their beloved aquatic friend...... the only thing that pops in my head is DJ fucking Khaled....

dj-khaled-another-one.gif

I don't want to say I don't believe them and they are lying but that is what i'm saying.

Dev burns his HD out, it's like the 9th time i've heard that excuse that week.

Dev caught the black death and is waiting for the priest to issue last rights .... funny, because 5 minutes earlier another dev came down with leprosy and lost both arms. Excuses, excuses.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
After seeing so many games get abandoned with so many devs lying to their players and seeing every excuse under the sun, there is no way to positively spin their bullshit anymore.

We've all had faith in a dev and been let down and that's happened far too often.

I don't like being down on things, it irks me. I like to be happy and shitpost and spread the joy of banter but when it comes to these devs and their games i've just heard far too much bullshit to take anything they say on faith. If they claim they are working on it, fine, i'll believe it when I see an update.

It's like when devs post about their problem and how the family goldfish died which is why it took 4 years to get an update out because they were in a period of mourning their beloved aquatic friend...... the only thing that pops in my head is DJ fucking Khaled....

View attachment 2069305

I don't want to say I don't believe them and they are lying but that is what i'm saying.

Dev burns his HD out, it's like the 9th time i've heard that excuse that week.

Dev caught the black death and is waiting for the priest to issue last rights .... funny, because 5 minutes earlier another dev came down with leprosy and lost both arms. Excuses, excuses.
a dev of a game i like, took 3 months to tell us that he WAS ill, prior to those 3 months, he promised 2 public releases in a row...not even the patreon versions came out, and in 3 months didn't manage to use his phone to log on patreon and spend 5 minutes to tell us about being ill?

"If you care, you will invest your time in it" <- this is my mantra

example: i care about people around me, so i show my affection and find the time to hang out with them

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Something to bear in mind. This dev doesn't accept patreon or any money for this game. They have always given it out for free and has stated many times this is a hobby game they work on when they have the time and energy to do so.

I get being frustrated with devs who are on a release cycle missing deadlines but this one has been very upfront about this just being something on the side when they feel like it.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This game has been long abandoned and inkalicious isn't milking or taking any money for it on the Patreon site.

Why people here act upset at the developer over something they were getting for free in the first place is a little strange. The game was good for as long as it lasted. Accept that and move on. I still play it once in a while but there are a ton of other games here. :coffee:

. InkaliciousRedburns.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 88 Votes