VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is there blackmail in the game?
Sort of? I remember the MC kind of blackmailing the Mum to let him mess around with her in exchange for staying away from the sister, but that was an obvious lie. It's been a long time since I played the early chapters, so I might be confused. ;)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Sort of? I remember the MC kind of blackmailing the Mum to let him mess around with her in exchange for staying away from the sister, but that was an obvious lie. It's been a long time since I played the early chapters, so I might be confused. ;)
You remember incorrectly.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I’ll also provide HS character cards for anyone who wants to pick this up and properly finish it.
If no one is doing this in your place, just give me the stuff and I'll fix it up for you. I'm a 2D artist and I know a bit of Python(Not all). So I don't think I'd mind reading through and seeing how you did it. I'm also working on a 2D project and I hate seeing half assed projects and abandoned projects. Shouldn't be too much of a problem to finish it, as long as you are the writer to actually give it an ending.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, considering his last post was in July, mentioning how he would publish chapter 6 and then proceed to slowly finish the game with less art and taking a long time, I'm pretty sure this is really abandoned now.
Otherwise, he wouldn't have gone completely incommunicado, I'd think.

A shame.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Well, considering his last post was in July, mentioning how he would publish chapter 6 and then proceed to slowly finish the game with less art and taking a long time, I'm pretty sure this is really abandoned now.
Otherwise, he wouldn't have gone completely incommunicado, I'd think.

A shame.
Maybe but if there's a chance, shouldn't hurt to ask. Though, I'm just now realizing I probably should have sent that privately. o_o (Sorry inkalicious)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
may i politely ask, when the rest of the story/game will be released? is there a time scedule?
Game is marked abandoned, so I would say that means there is no schedule. We have hope it will still see updates at some point, but it's fading. :cry:

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes