VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes
Feb 10, 2022
Guys,It's been several months since Ink's last update on the game's progress in July last year. I noticed he never logged in again from that time. I hope everything goes well with him.

And to be honest, I also played some apocalypse VN games like Now and Then and desert stalker blabla. They're also wonderful,both the story and model of the characters. But Ink's game gave me a total different feeling. He successfully achieved the balance between perv actions and the story. Making u feel excited and satisfied. Especially the dirty talk dialogue,definitely the best I've ever played. It would be a pity that we abandon this game.

Since Ink mentioned before,about finding someone else to continue working on this game. Is there anyone could continue this game based on the current version?Or we can send it to some authors to complete it. Maybe we can pay for them. Just suggestion,what do u think?
This games definitely gives off a different feel from all other VN's I've personally played which is really unfortunate to see it unfinished, Although this could just be hardcore copium but its not uncommon for devs to comeback from a months worth hiatus.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Has NTR so it's a pass for me.
No it doesn't.

It had bad ends with zombies, but that has since been removed. It also has one optional flashback scene of the mom cheating on the dad in a daydream.

Literally zero cheating on the protagonist at any point in the story in any way shape or form.

Did you even play it? Surely you didn't just read a few posts on the forum, come to a conclusion from that, and then do something as silly as making a statement as absolute fact without having at least checked the source material yourself?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No it doesn't.

It had bad ends with zombies, but that has since been removed. It also has one optional flashback scene of the mom cheating on the dad in a daydream.

Literally zero cheating on the protagonist at any point in the story in any way shape or form.

Did you even play it? Surely you didn't just read a few posts on the forum, come to a conclusion from that, and then do something as silly as making a statement as absolute fact without having at least checked the source material yourself?
I read tags. Not going to play something that has that tag.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
No it doesn't.

??

The latest update literally added a rape scene for the sister as a bad end, you mean to tell me the dev already removed it?

EDIT: Well I'm caught up now. This whole situation is fucking retarded.

Last edited:

camoway

May 15, 2017
Really bro this game is too good to leave abandoned. Please finish the game. And or paste the char cards here for us so maybe we can finish it.

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
This one cut deep fr. I remember seeing em post last time about the upcoming update and just saw this. Devastating. Probably the one of 2 devs that I forgive for abandoning their projects. Hope they're doing well ): really makes ya think. Where we started our H game journey and how many people we've lost who never got to see the end. 5 years on this forum went by fast.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I'd rather not play a game that has certain tags. That way I'm not worried about making a wrong choice somewhere along the line that comes back to bite me in the ass.
NTR is totally optional and depends on your choices, there's a warning at the start that will give you a clear hint (red text) for choices that involve it.
It'll detract the tension of some scenes where you need to react quickly but it's up to you to decide!

As someone who is also in the nope to ntr and rape group, never encountered any in my playthrough.

Mar 31, 2021
This was a very promising game. I can see why people liked it. Pacing was good till Ch. IV. Then I think it went too fast. Sucks the author lost interest.

Mar 31, 2021
I've played till the end. I think the MC is not a great one. Also the quick jump in the sister was really off putting. The writing is fantastic, and the poses and whatnot are great, but otherwise I think this could have been written better. I don't think the dev had a complete roadmap of the story as it jumps around from chapter to chapter. Overall better than a lot of the drivel (especially with people who are actually against the incest but get broken down over time).

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
I've played till the end. I think the MC is not a great one. Also the quick jump in the sister was really off putting. The writing is fantastic, and the poses and whatnot are great, but otherwise I think this could have been written better. I don't think the dev had a complete roadmap of the story as it jumps around from chapter to chapter. Overall better than a lot of the drivel (especially with people who are actually against the incest but get broken down over time).
Who cares about the MC. This VN has one of the best mothers I've seen, 99% of the other games are as good as the moon. Courageous, confident and at the same time moderately vulgar and not stupid. I've never been more bitter about a abandoned game than this one.

inkalicious if there's even the slightest chance of you seeing this, know that you're just a master character builder. Don't bury your talent!

Aug 30, 2020
Who cares about the MC. This VN has one of the best mothers I've seen, 99% of the other games are as good as the moon. Courageous, confident and at the same time moderately vulgar and not stupid. I've never been more bitter about a abandoned game than this one.

inkalicious if there's even the slightest chance of you seeing this, know that you're just a master character builder. Don't bury your talent!
Well said (y)

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes