VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

Immoral Player

Sep 13, 2018
I always come back to this thread after forgetting about it for a while in the rare case that Inkalicious drops chapter 6 and the rest of the story
me too Inkalicious hasn't disappoint so far and has always been truthful and honest about the time it would take for each chapter, I've been following this game since 2019 Q3/4 and many times it has been tagged abandoned but he always comes back and even then he would engage with this thread here and there, i believe the only way chapter 6 doesn't come out is if something happened to him irl.

Reactions: Blurrr and Demnor

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Just found today as well, did romance with all. I really liked Olivia, her being friends with Sam is kind of cute. I wish I could have seen something develop there, they start with a kiss with each other, and goes to double BJ for MC. I like how she felt that they have all the power, and he reassures that it'll be ok. Also liked a choice to either kiss her gently or pass on her. (I'd never take the SUB route with her, just too 'rapey' in a wheelchair.)
Slight edit: Some of the scenes are a bit jarring going from romance or submissive and back.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Just found today as well, did romance with all. I really liked Olivia, her being friends with Sam is kind of cute. I wish I could have seen something develop there, they start with a kiss with each other, and goes to double BJ for MC. I like how she felt that they have all the power, and he reassures that it'll be ok. Also liked a choice to either kiss her gently or pass on her. (I'd never take the SUB route with her, just too 'rapey' in a wheelchair.)
Slight edit: Some of the scenes are a bit jarring going from romance or submissive and back.
OMG! wheelchair girls need love too!!

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes