VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
10 minutes in using speed auto clicker it's a glorified drama with some bj scenes and the zombie girls are pretty much in there by accident oh well
I never said sex w/ zombies. You just asked if there were girl zombies.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
This shit was great, but everything this guy has ever touched got abandoned...i guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Okay, this is officially, out of all the probably hundreds of games I've played, the first one to actually make me genuinely disappointed that it's been abandoned. Holy fuck so many incredible fetishes, the story and pacing was actually pretty decent, and there was some genuine character to the girls. Fuck man...

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Because it is not impossible for a game to wake up from their coma, an example of this is "Research into corruption" it was recently taken up by an entirely new team of developers.
Yes. Hi. I'm helping them. Lol

I'm still wanting to continue this game, too. Lol. Really hated the fact that it's been abandoned.

Now and Then is definitely one of the best games I've ever played. Highly recommended.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Yes. Hi. I'm helping them. Lol

I'm still wanting to continue this game, too. Lol. Really hated the fact that it's been abandoned.

Now and Then is definitely one of the best games I've ever played. Highly recommended.
wait you mean you will continue kindread or "reboot" it besides RIC?

Reactions: MannyTearson92

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
wait you mean you will continue kindread or "reboot" it besides RIC?
I mean, if there's no reply from Inkalicious and AFTER RIC is completed(Though, it might happen before the finish of RIC), I'll more than likely work on this game.

Rather it will be continued or rebooted really depends on what I can do with HS and HS2. But one thing you can count on is that I will never take full credit for a Dev's game. He started it and it's his project.

And no, I won't give up. Usually once I set my mind on something, I see it through to the end. Nothing's been given up. So feel free to hold onto hope a little while longer.

Readyforwhat

Apr 20, 2021
I mean, if there's no reply from Inkalicious and AFTER RIC is completed(Though, it might happen before the finish of RIC), I'll more than likely work on this game.

Rather it will be continued or rebooted really depends on what I can do with HS and HS2. But one thing you can count on is that I will never take full credit for a Dev's game. He started it and it's his project.

And no, I won't give up. Usually once I set my mind on something, I see it through to the end. Nothing's been given up. So feel free to hold onto hope a little while longer.
Wow,that would be the greatest news ever since then. Finally someone wanna continue this wonderful game,just tell us when u start doing so. We would support u with everything u need. Finance shall not be the biggest problem. What we want it's the quality as good as ink so far. Let's just say,the game's text and story plot. That's what really matters.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Wow,that would be the greatest news ever since then. Finally someone wanna continue this wonderful game,just tell us when u start doing so. We would support u with everything u need. Finance shall not be the biggest problem. What we want it's the quality as good as ink so far. Let's just say,the game's text and story plot. That's what really matters.
Nah. I'm not going to make any money off of this. Lol. But don't worry, I will announce when I'm starting on it and will even create a Discord for it as well as posting updates on the progress here. And depending on what the Staff of F95 allows, I'll either help keep this thread up and running or will create a new one.
I'm usually fairly good about mimicking the way a character acts and talk. So hopefully, it won't be a disappointment. (Even more hopefully, Ink will get his ass back on here and resume it himself. Haha. Nothing's better than the original, after all)

Readyforwhat

Apr 20, 2021
Nah. I'm not going to make any money off of this. Lol. But don't worry, I will announce when I'm starting on it and will even create a Discord for it as well as posting updates on the progress here. And depending on what the Staff of F95 allows, I'll either help keep this thread up and running or will create a new one.
I'm usually fairly good about mimicking the way a character acts and talk. So hopefully, it won't be a disappointment. (Even more hopefully, Ink will get his ass back on here and resume it himself. Haha. Nothing's better than the original, after all)
Can we expect that u could start doing so in this year?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
There’s been remakes of games but they have separate threads.

I dont see why you shouldn’t make money. I’ve seen devs doing remake have patreon and subscribestar set up.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Can we expect that u could start doing so in this year?
No promise on this one. RIC is a big project that might require a bit more time to finish. But once I get all the current images remade on RIC, some new updates for it as well, that's when I'll start working on this game.

I dont see why you shouldn’t make money. I’ve seen devs doing remake have patreon and subscribestar set up.
Mainly because I feel like I'll be dishonoring the main Dev as a writer for even thinking about this. But as a story lover, I wouldn't mind honoring the Dev by completing his work when he/she is unable to.

Yeah, I know. Sounds stupid. :ROFLMAO:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Everyone ready for a difficult post?

At my current rate I don’t see myself reasonably finishing this tome within the next decade. Or two.
I have many, many excuses, but it comes down to time, technical effort and time.

My life has moved on since I first started this. Some bad and lots of recent good.
'Spare' time is precious, but I still believed I could commit to a few hours per week and chip away at the chapters, however I’ve run into serious technical issues with HS. If the PC tower wasn’t under the desk it would’ve been bounced off of a few walls by now (It has been kicked. Several times).

It’s fair to say that I’m also fatigued with this hanging over me and it’s sometimes difficult to sit down and work on it. But that’s just defeatist talk.

Soooo... What to do?

The story is written (but I do finesse it and manage the choices as I work on each chapter). Creating the images is the bottleneck.
Here’s the plan…

Next few months:
I’m going to release the next chapter (6), complete with all the expected images and ‘animation’.

A while after that:
I’ll release the entire game, but from chapter 7 onwards it’ll be using simple images for key scenes. The intention would be to stop producing multiple images and animation.

I’ll also provide HS character cards for anyone who wants to pick this up and properly finish it.

I haven’t figured out the details and obviously it’s not the best news or even a great compromise to this situation I’ve created, but I want to thank you for your support throughout this. You're all great.
Bro really said "Next few months" and disappeared off the face of the earth :KEK: :KEK:
Good game but RIP

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes