VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

thehoudhini

Dec 12, 2017
Checked back here on a whim because this is one of the best adult VNs I've ever played (checks off most of my kinks and has good story) and I think about it from time to time. Was hoping to see an update knowing that Ink disappeared randomly. Well now I am glad to know what happened and that he is recovering (best of luck!!). If and when you decide to get back to this game or any other project, I would love to see it! <3

P.S. Thank you friend of Ink that gave the update. You did a solid for his fans. Cheers mate!

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Thank you for posting that update Ink's friend! Wishing a speedy recovery. Really hoping this will get finished at some point in the future, because its one of the better VN's out there.

Also wouldn't mind some more of the other Kindread game :giggle:

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
Been a long time since I checked this thread. Glad to see Ink has made a full recovery! We will always be here, hoping this game can be completed in some sort of way. Although I know Ink has allowed the game to be a collaborative effort, I'd still like to see Ink's true and complete version of this game. Here's to hoping for some more updates in the future! I'm looking forward to some form of this game coming back!

Oct 17, 2017
Decided to replay this game lately, I've been playing it when it was in active stage. Damn it's so good. One of the best games on this site in this theme. (I don't play the other "genre")

I didn't know where inkalicious learnt to write this way but his dialogs feel so catchy and all this small variations make it actually like a real game, which i can't say about the majority of other projects.
The eroticism is top class also, again it's because of the brisk writing.

inkalicious thank you very much. You are a true gem! Hope to see the continuation of it and maybe The buttons cuz the characters were highly appealing

Last edited:

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Hello all. I’m not Inkalicious, just a friend here to pass on an update.

There’s no easy way to start but Inkalicious has been in hospital and out-patient care for a long time now. I’m not going into specifics but he’s expected to make an almost full physical recovery and is receiving the best care and support from family, friends and fantastic professionals.
I’m here because I shared a flat with Ink when he first started this and the only one irl who knows about this. I also got into VNs through his work and this site, so thanks Ink? I’m also here because he’s an idiot who feels guilty about leaving this unfinished with no updates. (He’ll read this. So yes, you’re an idiot)
I’ve read the comments here and understand why he feels bad about this, so here I am with some updates.

So, firstly, he’s sorry (think we covered the idiot bit) and he’s very happy that people still remember this, even if they’re sad or pissed off at the unfinished state. He still intends to release the text-only with the models but he doesn’t have access to the PC they’re on. I definitely don’t want to search through his files to find them as there are many versions and different folders, no idea if I’d get everything and who knows what else I’d find. We both don’t want that. So Ink will get around to it when he’s able.

To the people who want to continue this with their own story. Ink says go for it. He’s all about collaboration and thinks it’s great that people are interested enough to continue it. I’ve suggested that maybe instead of trying to get the files he just gives an outline of the story and paths and others can fill the dialogue and images. He’s a perfectionist though so we’ll see.

He knows the related, and of course unfinished, Kindread game was released here. The idea behind that was to introduce a smaller VN with characters and story that will appear in the main game, but stand alone. It’ll never be finished and does have an uncomfortable start, so here’s a spoiler of the whole thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To any Patreons that are still around, sorry I couldn’t get the login to work and it’s too complicated to fix it. So this is the only place I’ll update and Ink will deal with it when he can.

I think I've covered everything he wanted so this will be the last time I login as Ink. Hopefully it won’t be too long before he’s back to his smutty ways.
I’d just like to add that I’ve been very impressed and touched with the general vibe on this thread, and Ink definitely has been. Hope everyone keeps well and this is not-Inkalicious wishing you all the best.
Best freaking Xmas gift. Not the part that he is hospitalized though. Hope you make a fast and full recovery Ink!
And thanks for the update anonymous friend!

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Hey folks I just started this AVN and I have a question: Is the MC younger than Sam? I'm at the very beginning and she keeps referring to him as a little perv lol. I'm playing the family edition and was just wondering.

Edit: Nevermind game answered my question.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Hey folks I just started this AVN and I have a question: Is the MC younger than Sam? I'm at the very beginning and she keeps referring to him as a little perv lol. I'm playing the family edition and was just wondering.
I don't think this matter is ever clarified, but I guess the mc should be slightly older

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017

kakakhan

Oct 26, 2017

There’s no easy way to start but Inkalicious has been in hospital and out-patient care for a long time now. I’m not going into specifics but he’s expected to make an almost full physical recovery and is receiving the best care and support from family, friends and fantastic professionals.
I’m here because I shared a flat with Ink when he first started this and the only one irl who knows about this. I also got into VNs through his work and this site, so thanks Ink? I’m also here because he’s an idiot who feels guilty about leaving this unfinished with no updates. (He’ll read this. So yes, you’re an idiot)
I’ve read the comments here and understand why he feels bad about this, so here I am with some updates.

So, firstly, he’s sorry (think we covered the idiot bit) and he’s very happy that people still remember this, even if they’re sad or pissed off at the unfinished state. He still intends to release the text-only with the models but he doesn’t have access to the PC they’re on. I definitely don’t want to search through his files to find them as there are many versions and different folders, no idea if I’d get everything and who knows what else I’d find. We both don’t want that. So Ink will get around to it when he’s able.

To the people who want to continue this with their own story. Ink says go for it. He’s all about collaboration and thinks it’s great that people are interested enough to continue it. I’ve suggested that maybe instead of trying to get the files he just gives an outline of the story and paths and others can fill the dialogue and images. He’s a perfectionist though so we’ll see.

He knows the related, and of course unfinished, Kindread game was released here. The idea behind that was to introduce a smaller VN with characters and story that will appear in the main game, but stand alone. It’ll never be finished and does have an uncomfortable start, so here’s a spoiler of the whole thing.

To any Patreons that are still around, sorry I couldn’t get the login to work and it’s too complicated to fix it. So this is the only place I’ll update and Ink will deal with it when he can.

I think I've covered everything he wanted so this will be the last time I login as Ink. Hopefully it won’t be too long before he’s back to his smutty ways.
I’d just like to add that I’ve been very impressed and touched with the general vibe on this thread, and Ink definitely has been. Hope everyone keeps well and this is not-Inkalicious wishing you all the best.
Thank you good sir. God bless you

TFK360

Dec 8, 2019

Best wishes to Ink, hope he makes a full recovery. I'm never one to comment on anything usually but this VN was full of life and passion and was very enjoyable in the general dialogues and the spicier interactions as well. We're rooting for you, man. Thank you for the update as well, anon.

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes