VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I’ve read it. A good friend updating his state of health. :coffee:
I think we're all holding onto hope and whatnot. If he doesn't come back, no worries. There's a certain evil asshole (me) waiting to jump at the chance of finishing it for him. Would be nice to have his script/novel, though. I still prefer him to finish it on his own. Lol

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I think we're all holding onto hope and whatnot. If he doesn't come back, no worries. There's a certain evil asshole (me) waiting to jump at the chance of finishing it for him. Would be nice to have his script/novel, though. I still prefer him to finish it on his own. Lol
I would prefer that he finish it himself as well but I acknowledge that may never happen. Good luck with your efforts because the expectations are extremely high with it and probably contributed to his condition.

You could try contacting Ink but who knows if he would respond. (y):coffee:

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
Oh boy, what would I give to put my hands on that script...

• Haha
Reactions: MannyTearson92

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
but Ink has always been open to the possibility of others taking over to complete the work in his last posts, once it was clear he couldn't dedicate himself to it anymore iirc

• Red Heart
Reactions: MannyTearson92

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Next few months:
I’m going to release the next chapter (6), complete with all the expected images and ‘animation’.

A while after that:
I’ll release the entire game, but from chapter 7 onwards it’ll be using simple images for key scenes. The intention would be to stop producing multiple images and animation.

I’ll also provide HS character cards for anyone who wants to pick this up and properly finish it.
I remembered correctly, this is the relevant part of his last post here

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I remembered correctly, this is the relevant part of his last post here
He'll always have my help if he's willing to have me. It's been a long while since I've played this game but I still have love for it. Problem is, I don't have the assets or the finished scripts. Well, that plus I need to wait until September so I can fix up my PC and re-download HS.

Reactions: darlic and GreenOwl
4.60 star(s) 89 Votes