VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It is a fetish ... a very easy fetish to satisfy from a programming, dialog, and picture creation perspective. Just like licking feet and changing rooms - it is easy to do, everyone does it and it checks a lot of boxes.
I don't mind it, but if there is a choice between anal/vaginal, I'm going vaginal every time. And always cumming inside if you know what I mean :D

This game doesn't make this sin, but what I hate most about anal is when poor writers treat it like the next step on the ladder of their stupid Stairway to Heaven.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I don't mind it, but if there is a choice between anal/vaginal, I'm going vaginal every time. And always cumming inside if you know what I mean :D

This game doesn't make this sin, but what I hate most about anal is when poor writers treat it like the next step on the ladder of their stupid Stairway to Heaven.
Agreed. Given a choice, I always go for the baby-maker.

That said, it's fun to go the wrong way down a one-street, occasionally. :p

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Agreed. Given a choice, I always go for the baby-maker.

That said, it's fun to go the wrong way down a one-street, occasionally. :p
Yep, I'm the same. It's a common fetish, so it's understandable, but it's def. not my preference.

"If you know what I mean" . . . lol. I can already hear the movie trailer guy's voice: "One horny man, on a mission to save the world — or at least, to impregnate the world...."

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Not really into anal anyway. No idea why it has to be in every game.

I've chosen your post to reply to, as it does offer a question for me, but I suppose this is a general reply-to-all.

Without opening a can of worms... (I should've chosen a better metaphor), I think anal sex is a fetish in the eye of the beholder.
In this game, it isn't a fetish for the MC with Sam, or for Sam. There's specifically no dialogue or actions that makes it anything more than a chance to jingle some available nerve-endings.

So, the question (specific for this game)...

You're not getting near her moist flower garden, but would you have still preferred to have a choice to skip the chocolate starfish scene?

Hold on. hold on. As usual there are caveats.
In development terms, there's less chance of an alternative scene being available for every act you don't want to participate in.
And, at some point, I'd have to consider this as an opt-out and remove the act from the rest of your game (affecting storylines and character progression).

Reactions: mordred93

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've chosen your post to reply to, as it does offer a question for me, but I suppose this is a general reply-to-all.

Without opening a can of worms... (I should've chosen a better metaphor), I think anal sex is a fetish in the eye of the beholder.
In this game, it isn't a fetish for the MC with Sam, or for Sam. There's specifically no dialogue or actions that makes it anything more than a chance to jingle some available nerve-endings.

You're not getting near her moist flower garden, but would you have still preferred to have a choice to skip the chocolate starfish scene?

In development terms, there's less chance of an alternative scene being available for every act you don't want to participate in.
And, at some point, I'd have to consider this as an opt-out and remove the act from the rest of your game (affecting storylines and character progression).
Personally I have no trouble with anal anyway, but in this game it actually makes sense. Since it tries to treat incest more sensibly and in a setting where people more or less go to incest since there is not much choice for the characters, not cause people see the horse hung dick of MC and are hypnotized. :p

In such a situation going for anal does make some sense to stop becoming pregnant in a world where there are no doctors around or safety plus that little incest taboo.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016

I usually say butt stuff = best stuff, but this is a little bit of an awkward situation as I share a name with this female character :KappaPride:

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
Just recently picked up this game. Can't believe I didn't see it before. The dialogue is surprisingly written well and I really like the dynamic between each of the characters, Megan and MC to be specific. There's just so much tension and "will she cross the line" moments it just keeps making me want more. That whole relationship is such a damn tease it's driving me crazy lol, well done Ink. I like the direction with Sam and can't wait to see how it affects Megan's and MC's relationship as well (if it does). Can't forget Marie either! Anyways, keep up the good work!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i finally got around to playing this for the first time as it was in my backlog and i must say this is one my new favorite games. I love zombies and sex though so i might be biased.

Anyways i went in thinking it was going to be like The American Comic- The Crossed. Now for any who don't know what this is, a short summary would be A rage virus that turn human into sex crazed, killing monster who hunt human to eat and Sexually assault them both Male and female. You read that right too, an actual american comic not a Japanese comic or Hentai(though there is a hentai that is similar too it I'll edit the name later for those researchers out there.).

Edit:The hentai name is Kansen(series) for those researchers out there.

Anyway I'm getting distracted. The story is actually interest because reading the plot here i thought it was going to be one of those they're confined to 1 place and the MC is just going to seduce them and have sex the end. So i was suprised that it branched out and even introduced potential future threats outside of zombies.

The only negative i would say though is that the Mom or sister option doesn't matter, i feel that the sister is forced on you even if you don't try to get with her. I would've liked if it had the sticked that you was only interested in The Mom and vice versa with both being the 3rd option. Though i understand if this is what the dev wanted to happen or that the story is still in development so it's not a major problem. It was just weird that he went from somewhat being mad at her to ready to free use her when he's already with the mom.

Oh don't get me wrong the dialogue choices are good so far. I played through multiple times and realized i missed scenes like a hj from the mom because i was being to aggressive in questioning her motives. So i think that's good that choices matter. It was just The Mom or sister thing should have mattered more imo.

Last edited:

Mangene

Jan 31, 2018
In your FAQ you mention that there's currently only one dominance path, for the mother. But you also mention that a choice early in chapter one sets you on the romance path specifically with the sister. Is that just relevant for planned future content, or is there actually a second path available with the sister?

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes