VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
So I went looking for a patreon account to see when a new update might be coming and it seems as usual patreon are being dicks. If your interested in earning money from this game then I suggest you check out . All the people who have had issues with patreon have been moving over there.

Love the game so far and can't wait to see more.
Cheers, though it wasn't Patreon this time (though I have had one account closed and obviously had to jump through their hoops). This time I closed it as it I felt it was unfair to keep patrons waiting for releases.

I might look for funding in the future, but it'd still be pay per release and as I've made $160 total on this, I'm not going to do it anytime soon.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Ch4_435.jpg

I hope everyone's feeling safe and cosy in their nice non-apocalyptic world.

Just to let you know I had a bit of a work hiccup and have been grabbing as many work hours as I can.
Cutbacks for Christmas. The gift that keeps on giving... ulcers. So I haven't had time, or brain space, to work much on our favourite adventures.

Still plugging away though. I'll make it. ...Not sure about everyone though.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

I hope everyone's feeling safe and cosy in their nice non-apocalyptic world.

Just to let you know I had a bit of a work hiccup and have been grabbing as many work hours as I can.
Cutbacks for Christmas. The gift that keeps on giving... ulcers. So I haven't had time, or brain space, to work much on our favourite adventures.

Still plugging away though. I'll make it. ...Not sure about everyone though.
Take care of yourself! The game isn't going anywhere and neither are we! :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah I looked at that and even tried again in the beginning by mentioning it was her, and not sam during the first hj. but I do not know what I'm doing wrong
If what you're talking about is Megan taking her top off after the shower, you need her affection to be high enough.

Follow this when talking to her

Basement
Its you
Dont ask + keep pants on
Kiss me
Wash cup properly
Beginning
Yes I'll Stay
Mention shower
Her needs
Either

Last edited: