VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
We need a Mischonne figure to teach these novices how to fight. They also don't seem to be very good at gathering, especially in a city full of opportunity. The dev needs to send them to the nearest public library to check out books on basic survival. I personally recommend the Ranger Handbook and SAS Survival Handbook. From what I've seen so far, it really sucks to be the horny and confused Redburns! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: inkalicious

Nehtai

Jul 26, 2018
Great game! I passed by a few month because of the poster. It seemed to me that it is some kind of necrophilia game (you know them), but turned out that zombies was just an entourage. Well written also! One of the best anal scenes that I seen in games, even having just one pose. Great job.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I've never thought we could use zombie blood to attack other human in a zombie apocalypse world! Maybe I've never watched enough zombie movie. :giggle:

PS: The snow seem to fit my avatar so well! But it seems the snow will cover my face in no time! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Update was short but good and also kinda intense. Not going to lie, i almost thought she was actually infected. I was like damn now i have to restart because i thought i f'd up somehow lol.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
She is totally being a jerk teenager.
I'm interested - is the project mapped out to completion? As in do you know where the story is going and any other characters you are going to bring in? Personally I appreciate the small cast, it gives more time for character development and doesn't end up spreading content thin. If it's not all planned out, I'd suggest to (if star wars has taught us anything :) )

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
So after this update, I'm concerned about Sam and the MC I know they enjoy all this fooling around that they are doing but damn they sure have had some close calls but don't get me wrong I think that's great for the story it keeps us all in suspense at what will happen next, another great update where just about anything can happen.
yeah i got a bit of a bad feeling too, too many flags imo

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
speaking of time and effort. hypothetically, if we get some kind of gofundme type thing going and it generates a decent amount of money, say enough to afford to call in sick for three or so days to power out a full chapter. would inkalicious be interested?
I really can't answer this without spoiling everything, so I'll probably return to it once it's more obvious what the repercussions are.

I can say that the issue will always be diverging storylines vs time/effort. So I have to balance what's reasonable to produce vs expectations of the audience.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
speaking of time and effort. hypothetically, if we get some kind of gofundme type thing going and it generates a decent amount of money, say enough to afford to call in sick for three or so days to power out a full chapter. would inkalicious be interested?
His Patreon was set on "pay per release" or what it's called. And the problem was mostly that he felt pressured to work on the VN. So I highly doubt that's an option.

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes