VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes
Mar 28, 2018
e
I didn't even know there was a virgin tag. There are at least two virgins in the current game, but one is the MC, so that probably doesn't count.

Others can add tags, but I don't add them until the content appears.
Yep. I added 'urination', even though it wasn't strictly sexual, but it is a gateway scene to sprinkly sexyville, so I felt that was good to alert/warn via tags.

I'll add the virgin tag with the next release. It'll be needed then.
eyyy there you go... thanks

• Haha
Reactions: inkalicious

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wow, this sounds ominous. Now I feel bad for not letting Megan/Mom go to the warehouse because I thought I would protect them with it. Seems like they wont gain the experience and will suffer later on because of that decision.
The author made it crystal clear in his walkthrough that exploring the warehouse first, and telling them were the right things to do.

Anyway, you don't need to be a genius to grasp that you'd better explore and patrol in this game.

I still can't believe that someone wrote that he didn't give the girl the knife. :eek:

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Went through the planned content and was even more amazed on how diverse your game is going to be. Honestly, I really think it's my favourite, you're doing a fantastic job!

Now I read how you don't like giving deadlines, and how you're busy as well, so you only get to work for a few hours a week which is understandable. However since you've given a sneak peak on upcoming content - I really really can't help myself but still ask, Is there any news on an update (Chapter 6)?

Even something around the lines by the end of this year, half way there, renders complete just posing will be enough to control my curiosity for a bit longer. I'm not entirely sure if you mentioned something in the earlier comments so apologies if this is a repetitive question. I probably won't get a chance in time to contact you again, so in advance - merry christmas!
Sorry, but it's useless to update you where I am in production terms. The time I have is so limited that even I was in QA / 'tweaking stuff' mode, you might still be waiting weeks or more for me to finalize it.

So no progress reports or deadlines, but I'll show 'proof of life' updates (when they don't include spoilers).

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The one thing I can say is that you won't be fooled into having something with somebody and then it's cruelly whipped away. I can't stop you thinking "I'd give my left nut, and one of the redheads, if she stuck around." but think of it like ships that pass in the night, or a one-night stand. People move on. Stuff happens.
Yesterday I replayed the whole game from scratch. I helped Marie and I gave her the knife. So, I'm wondering: is she going to bump into MC & the girls again?

Just asking, I don't remember if you've already answered this question. Something's telling me that she's one of those one-night stands, anyway.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Nyuu

Oct 23, 2017
Hmm Interracial stuff for futur update?
Hope it's not what i think it is

Btw, i love this game! I really liked the blowjob scene in the Kitchen (Ch. 4), that was so good haha

MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
Sorry, but it's useless to update you where I am in production terms. The time I have is so limited that even I was in QA / 'tweaking stuff' mode, you might still be waiting weeks or more for me to finalize it.

So no progress reports or deadlines, but I'll show 'proof of life' updates (when they don't include spoilers).
Ink-Sama:
PM-5.png

Fans:
PM-6.png

Ink-Sama:
PM-7.png

Fans:
PM-8.png

Ink-Sama:
PM-9.png

is how I feel this interaction went ;) .

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Any news regarding a new version release?
Nope, Inkalicious (the dev) is usually busy with other work and gets to spend very little time on updates. The game was in fact marked with an abandoned tag between chapter 4 and chapter 5 and that tag usually only comes when there is no update (/communication) from the dev.

When an update does come out, you'll know for sure it's going to be amazing but until then you just gotta wait patiently. Sometimes I wonder if he would be able to spend more time on the game if he did have a patreon but you never know

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes