VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Vaginal sex? I don't think there is one in this game yet.
Yeah my bad, since there's anal I was positive there were also some more "traditional" sex events. I guess we'll have to wait for that.
But as Atchafalaya said this game has a lot to offer already, blue balls aren't definitely an issue in this regard.

Reactions: Atchafalaya

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I dont see any Virgin Tag here but are there virgin girls in the game? Just asking
I didn't even know there was a virgin tag. There are at least two virgins in the current game, but one is the MC, so that probably doesn't count.

Others can add tags, but I don't add them until the content appears.
Yep. I added 'urination', even though it wasn't strictly sexual, but it is a gateway scene to sprinkly sexyville, so I felt that was good to alert/warn via tags.

I'll add the virgin tag with the next release. It'll be needed then.

Immoral Player

Sep 13, 2018
I didn't even know there was a virgin tag. There are at least two virgins in the current game, but one is the MC, so that probably doesn't count.

Others can add tags, but I don't add them until the content appears.
Yep. I added 'urination', even though it wasn't strictly sexual, but it is a gateway scene to sprinkly sexyville, so I felt that was good to alert/warn via tags.

I'll add the virgin tag with the next release. It'll be needed then.
I am hoping and praying that landlady gets to have a golden shower too :)

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I'm sorry, but ... her vagina is upside down. I'm just saying. Maybe you didn't notice ... I don't know.
Haha! What?! Didn't notice? *tilts head, squints eye* ....mmmmm. Nah.

I can say that after googling 'reverse cowgirl pov' there are many, many differences in the female form, and this is a fair representation. Still a work-in-progress lighting-wise though.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hi all, I've edited some bits of the OP and FAQ. Details below...

OP
Added a BuyMeACoffee link.
I'm not sure if it's a widely used platform, but I feel more comfortable with the tip jar approach. I did do this with Patreon, but with BMAC I won't be offering rewards or expecting monies per release.

Added a 'Planned content' spoiler.
This has some of the content that you should expect to see and I've marked the more contentious ones as optional.
If you see something you're unsure of then maybe it won't be as bad as you think? For instance: Coercion and BDSM isn't intended to be harsh or deeply unpleasant. But of course that's very subjective.

FAQ
Updated the FAQ to explain the two different editions available and add the BuyMeACoffee link.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hi all, I've edited some bits of the OP and FAQ. Details below...

OP
Added a BuyMeACoffee link.
I'm not sure if it's a widely used platform, but I feel more comfortable with the tip jar approach. I did do this with Patreon, but with BMAC I won't be offering rewards or expecting monies per release.

Added a 'Planned content' spoiler.
This has some of the content that you should expect to see and I've marked the more contentious ones as optional.
If you see something you're unsure of then maybe it won't be as bad as you think? For instance: Coercion and BDSM isn't intended to be harsh or deeply unpleasant. But of course that's very subjective.

FAQ
Updated the FAQ to explain the two different editions available and add the BuyMeACoffee link.
The fact thas something called "Family edition" had to be explained lower even more my faith in humanity.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This has probably been talked a lot here, but I see that there is no guarantee of a harem ending. I hope it happens, it's not like the characters have to worry about what is socially acceptable, every day can be their last day so I think it would make sense for them to be open about that stuff. Either way I'll just enjoy the ride and see where the story goes.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
This has probably been talked a lot here, but I see that there is no guarantee of a harem ending. I hope it happens, it's not like the characters have to worry about what is socially acceptable, every day can be their last day so I think it would make sense for them to be open about that stuff. Either way I'll just enjoy the ride and see where the story goes.
I'm guilty of being on the fence about this.
So the aim of the game is, of course, to get the girls. Plural.
The state of your relationships may be different at the end, but hey, you'll be swapping body fluids. Yay!

The fence-sitting comes from the fact that not all of the girls that enter your orbit/bed will be available for your harem. Some will be... taking a different path.
So, yeah, unlike other fine harem games here, you can't collect them all.

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes