VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

Delcaris

Aug 23, 2019
Glad to see you back Inkalicious, kinda sad you're not taking pledges still, but hey, I guess that will make me use f95 a bit more hahaha

hope you're in a good place and can't wait to play your game!

Reactions: inkalicious

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Every game not releasing content every second is abandoned. I guess. Beats taking ten seconds to look up when the thread was last updated.
Yeah, I also wonder every 28-31 days whether your game has been abandoned, because during this time I don't see any new versions for download. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kinderfeld
D

Deleted member 369085

Hi, great game just stumbled upon it. One of the best writing and endearing characters and story for any visual novel out there. Would love to be able to pledge for a more active development cycle

SadgeGames

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
I can only agree with the person before me.
I didn't play any VN since July and I played your game to get inspiration.
I didn't expect it to be so good. I enjoyed it very much and it even gave me sort of a passion back and I played another VN right after.

Your reference to that twinkie cracked me up :D

Thanks for your work. I'll be happy to play your finished game one day.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
what makes this game good is the poses and facial animations. most use stock poses or hit random and at times dont even bother to change their faces. he spends the time do do all that and have non stock game backgrounds.

there only like 3 honey select games like this that do that.
The facial expressions in this game are so on point. I genuinely cannot understate how good they are and how much they add to all the scenes.
Ink, you're a perverted god.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I really kind of hated this game when I started playing it. I came to the threads and listened to some of the folks here explain things to me. Specifically I hated the MC. After the very helpful comments from users here, I can say I played it to it's current stopping point and I was surprisingly pleased, so thank you community, or I would not have enjoyed this game at all. I am still not a huge fan of the MC, but his ladies have won me over, and I am looking forward to more content.

pinkandbrown

Oct 27, 2019
One of the best games I've played in a loooooooong time!
Great work all around...
- fantastic writing
- great characters
- great story (focus on characters during an apocalypse, not on the apocalypse itself)
- fantastic pace (story & character development)
- awesome range of kinks
- great art work

Truly a LOT of fun!
Thank you, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Wish I could pledge/support somehow.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Does this game have a lot of blue balling because i have it in bookmark for 6 months now and i still dont see any viginal sex tag?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Does this game have a lot of blue balling because i have it in bookmark for 6 months now and i still dont see any viginal sex tag?
F95 golden rule: never rely solely on the tags on this site. Most of the time they're not being updated or simply not accurate.
For example, this game has the urination tag even though there aren't any sex scenes involving urine (as per tag regulation).
Coming back to your question, there's vaginal sex, and anal sex too if you fancy it.

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
It's true, but the lacking of this peculiar tag shouldn't throw you off: that game is kinky as fuck! And no it's not another Blueball Fest 3000™, plenty of opportunities here.

For example, this game has the urination tag even though there aren't any sex scenes involving urine (as per tag regulation).
I love it when the walkthrough tells that if you choose to piss on Sam's wound it opens the way to "future sprinkly encouters" :LOL: Get in!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 89 Votes