Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Banner.png

Overview:
After nearly dying you find yourself living with two cute elves and two redheads deep in the Dark Forest. Adventure, love, and slice of life story awaits you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-05
Release Date: 2021-02-08
Developer: Ortus F95
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

*This port isn't official nor approved by the dev, download and use at your own risks

Kingdom_Harem_24.png Kingdom Harem 02.png Kingdom harem Screenshot.gif Kingdom Harem 13.png screenshot0024.png
Kingdom Harem 27.png screenshot0002.png Kingdom_Harem_23.png screenshot0021.png Kingdom_Harem_25.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
@ ortus

Not finished yet but here are a couple of observations.

First of all, i wouldn't make any comments if I didn't think the game was worthwhile, so please take any criticism as constructive.

The idea for the story is good, I like the characters (except for Mia). I think that the sandbox is going to drag this down and that it would work better as a VN. If the sandbox remains, at least make the house easier to navigate, it is kind of a pain to get around in and it is pretty dark.

Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
@ ortus

Not finished yet but here are a couple of observations.

First of all, i wouldn't make any comments if I didn't think the game was worthwhile, so please take any criticism as constructive.

The idea for the story is good, I like the characters (except for Mia). I think that the sandbox is going to drag this down and that it would work better as a VN. If the sandbox remains, at least make the house easier to navigate, it is kind of a pain to get around in and it is pretty dark. If the sandbox remains, eventually there will need to be some way to keep track of quests etc, so please think about adding that (or just changing to VN HAHA)

Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work.
Thanks for the feedback.

As far as quests...

If you click on the information button (i) button on the GUI it will show all the different stories and progress for each.

If you click on the question mark button from the story progress screen it will show you the hints screen which tells you what you need to do if you want to progress each storyline but forgot what was going on with the story.

Reactions: DrFree

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for the feedback.

As far as quests...

If you click on the information button (i) button on the GUI it will show all the different stories and progress for each.

If you click on the question mark button from the story progress screen it will show you the hints screen which tells you what you need to do if you want to progress each storyline but forgot what was going on with the story.
Oops, my bad, edited. Sorry about that, thank you for the explanation.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This has good potential for different fetishes, even though it's a slow burn game it does not mean the game is dry.

From a well-mannered female goblin to a cute bashful MILF... !Ortus! I'll take your entire stock! :giggle:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
emily and the fairy are really loveable , i hope many great scene with them for future :) , patreon code give access wich characters scene ? i think i could suscribe to help a bit ^^ ... anyway i wish you sucess and fun with your game.
It's a lewd scene with Mia and Olivia.

I removed it because I wanted to make them more innocent when you meet them. It also didn't feel correct with the story pacing, or the characters once I got to understand them more. And it was my first attempt at a lewd animation with these characters so tbh the boobs in the animation aren't as squishy looking as I would have hoped, so I'll be animating using different techniques once the story get's to that point; but it's the original way you would have met Mia.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes