UnknownPhantomLord

Jun 26, 2023
Hello, I have a question, will there be more to the game? I know the forum says completed, but after i finish each story it basically says that's all for now making it sound like there will be more, I have done the two Harem, all 11 for Emily, Olivia, meg, and Gobby, and the 1 for mia. After i finished each one it brought up the same message each time along with if you like the game support here with a patreon link. Is the game i was playing a non-finished version or is it finished but the messages were never removed? I have seen the endings where you date both Gobby and Emily at the same time and had to choose between staying with them, going with the princess or the evil queen...Which doesn't have that " this is the end for now " message but the others do. Which is why i'm curious, will there be more to it or a similar game like a sequel or something? I really enjoyed the game.

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Hello, I have a question, will there be more to the game? I know the forum says completed, but after i finish each story it basically says that's all for now making it sound like there will be more, I have done the two Harem, all 11 for Emily, Olivia, meg, and Gobby, and the 1 for mia. After i finished each one it brought up the same message each time along with if you like the game support here with a patreon link. Is the game i was playing a non-finished version or is it finished but the messages were never removed? I have seen the endings where you date both Gobby and Emily at the same time and had to choose between staying with them, going with the princess or the evil queen...Which doesn't have that " this is the end for now " message but the others do. Which is why i'm curious, will there be more to it or a similar game like a sequel or something? I really enjoyed the game.
Ortus recently committed "Twitter suicide", abruptly shutting down all of his media accounts and Discord server without warning, so I sincerely doubt he'll be making more of anything anytime soon.

UnknownPhantomLord

Jun 26, 2023
Ortus recently committed "Twitter suicide", abruptly shutting down all of his media accounts and Discord server without warning, so I sincerely doubt he'll be making more of anything anytime soon.
Oh well, That sucks. Hopefully things are okay. I did find it strange when i clicked on the patreon and there wasn't anything there, explains why.

Reactions: Emelex

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
The sequel ended up in my hands, just had a lot of things going on, so i've not got the release out.
It's also not as easy as one might think to continue a story in their own style, while not alienating the original, that's something I always said I wouldn't do...

Otherwise I don't see the point of taking it on to alienate it entirely, I'm slowly working from what's happened(for the most part), into my own additions, trying to work on what some of what the original vision might have been.

I didn't even realise this happened, last i knew they were still working on their hand drawn projects.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
The sequel ended up in my hands, just had a lot of things going on, so i've not got the release out.
It's also not as easy as one might think to continue a story in their own style, while not alienating the original, that's something I always said I wouldn't do...

Otherwise I don't see the point of taking it on to alienate it entirely, I'm slowly working from what's happened(for the most part), into my own additions, trying to work on what some of what the original vision might have been.

I didn't even realise this happened, last i knew they were still working on their hand drawn projects.
It was quite a shock for me as well when I found out. I only noticed on Saturday when I realized I couldn't find his server in my Discord dashboard. I must admit I was emotionally invested in Ortus's Teen Titans Multiverse, and greatly enjoyed versions 0.3.0-0.5.0 of the game. But now I regret not buying a copy of v0.6.0 during the brief one-week window when I still had the chance, because now I'll never have the chance to play it again.

Reactions: DuskiBuski

UnknownPhantomLord

Jun 26, 2023

Ah I see, I fully understand not wanting to alienate from the original. I'm sure it will turn out great and i know things take time, it's always best to take your time with something instead of rushing. I will have to try some of your games, only recently learned of your " New Adventure " game, gonna have to try it out. Would be interested in seeing anything else you might have released as well. Sadly i can only resort to free patches as i currently don't have the money for any newer paid patches. Will look forward to seeing what you do with the Sequel of this game when it's released and anything else you release in the future. Maybe some day I'll be able to give some money towards helping. Other then that you have my support if that helps in anyway. Thank you for letting me know. PS. I just went to your site and seen the Kingdom Harem 2 tab on it, looked at the pictures and wow i like the improvements that i see in graphics, it looks like it will be really good.

Last edited:
Reactions: kwazi and Dragon59

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK how do you unlock the hidden scenes, plus I see that the DEV has left and it seems that he is not around anymore, I enjoy this story.

Reactions: Tunak23

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Everytime i try to save, load or rollback the game crash.

Anyone having this problem too?

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Everytime i try to save, load or rollback the game crash.

Anyone having this problem too?
Weirdly you aren't the first to mention similar issues, myself and the original developer had been unable to replicate these problems, have you tried the port i created of it?

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Weirdly you aren't the first to mention similar issues, myself and the original developer had been unable to replicate these problems, have you tried the port i created of it?
Sorry, i don't get it. What you mean by "the port i created"?

Ace9029

Mar 6, 2021
Looks nice!!! Harem is always on my watchlist ;)
Off topic, I know but just wanted to say, glanced at your list out of curiosity and your list on the first page is just like 80% of my top 20 favorite games lol. Didn't see crimson high on there which was surprising tho and based on your tastes I'd give goblin layer a try from your watchlist, it's wacky but weirdly fun.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Off topic, I know but just wanted to say, glanced at your list out of curiosity and your list on the first page is just like 80% of my top 20 favorite games lol. Didn't see crimson high on there which was surprising tho and based on your tastes I'd give goblin layer a try from your watchlist, it's wacky but weirdly fun.
don't I have Crimson High on my watchlist?
has been a while since I've played a game or checked the list so might be because of that

about Goblin Layer, want to play it, but think I'll wait for moar content :LOL:

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 1173354

Overview:
After nearly dying you find yourself living with two cute elves and two redheads deep in the Dark Forest. Adventure, love, and slice of life story awaits you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-05
Release Date: 2021-02-08
Developer: Ortus F95
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

*This port isn't official nor approved by the dev, download and use at your own risks

View attachment 1173203 View attachment 1026394 View attachment 1181764 View attachment 1026404 View attachment 1076603
View attachment 1229257 View attachment 1076602 View attachment 1173202 View attachment 1076610 View attachment 1173204
where do you find the songs in the game?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes