Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
mostly the movement and questing.
time of day can be anoying cause then you can look at the same room at different times just to see if theres a character your looking for.
also can you choose which girls to pursue? or is it all just "do this and go here to unlock the next scene" but you cant decide if you wanna hook up with a girl?
inventory is kind of annoying cause it just means you'll have to go looking for stuff eventually.

when looking to play a VN i prefer it to be a VN not a game where i have to walk around and do crap to unlock scenes. basically im in it soley for the story. the second it goes to sandbox i just lose alot of motivation to continue.

but in defense of this game i did in fact see the sandbox tag before playing and was curious to try it either way cause im a sucker for fantasy games.

however now that i know about the wife its just depressing. im not a big fan of MC's family being killed or hurt so yeah as far as i know shes dead. and i'll be honest i stopped after that. dont want to lose the dog or wife so im not gonna choose. if she does show up. i'll wait till the changelog mentions her i guess if i decide to come back to this game.

that being said thats just my opinion. first and foremost just make the game you want. and i'll always wish a dev goodluck
Hi. I just completed the game with multiple endings. As far as the wife from the beginning...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is completed. Closing my patreon now.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is it bad that I want the fairy, but specifically in her mini "true form" as a fully sized MC?

Also, why you're closing your patreon?

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Many congratulations on completing your game -- most don't get that far! A pity it seems you're closing up shop; you could consider suspending your patreon temporarily if you want to take a break, and then re-open it if you end up having a new project (or extra content for this game) down the line?

Regardless, best of luck <3.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Is it bad that I want the fairy, but specifically in her mini "true form" as a fully sized MC?

Also, why you're closing your patreon?
The answer to them closing is they're focusing on 2d drawing and as they feel this will take some considerable time, so would rather close until they're ready to start again, or they may choose another route in where to take their 2d drawing.

I thought this would have a greater amount of content... More development... Uh, okay, I didn't expect this.
How is this game finished? a few updates ago I couldn't even do anything.
Game is really good :) but tooooooooooooooooooo short :(
For all these comments relating to this, there will be more content, but not under this thread or by Ortus, I have taken over the project and will release as "Kingdom Harem 2" and will continue the story and development, i'll also aim for what it could have been had it continued without the end where it did.

I am always open to feedback and ideas for what it could potentially have in it, remember though this is a secondary project to my primary of New Adventure.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The answer to them closing is they're focusing on 2d drawing and as they feel this will take some considerable time, so would rather close until they're ready to start again, or they may choose another route in where to take their 2d drawing.

For all these comments relating to this, there will be more content, but not under this thread or by Ortus, I have taken over the project and will release as "Kingdom Harem 2" and will continue the story and development, i'll also aim for what it could have been had it continued without the end where it did.

I am always open to feedback and ideas for what it could potentially have in it, remember though this is a secondary project to my primary of New Adventure.
Um, ok. Das a bit unexpected

Reactions: EZ8lt

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Kingdom Harem [v1.0.1] [Ortus] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 957 MB / 274 MB - KingdomHarem-1.0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 922 MB / 240 MB - KingdomHarem-1.0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes