damias

Sep 13, 2020
the end feels off and rushed... ,still...better than all the half finished games... or maybe the creator wanted to make a continuation but had issue with file sizes? ,anyway this game could've been not only good but amazing ,still,happy to have played it

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

I am devastated, as I got hooked on this game, I followed it update after update ... A real shame I even had it in my signature, Thank you and good luck to the author for dedicating his time and sharing his work with others ... thanks for so much forgiveness for so little ...

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Do you think it's really a good idea to pick up another game when you only managed to make one update for your own game in 8 months?
There was a lot as to why it took so long for that release, however KH will be more of a project I do when taking a break from working on New Adventure, there is plenty to sort before could get any progress made with KH and work on content, not all is down to my time for what needs to be done before i can progress with it.

A good chunk of my last release which was better detailed in writing and renders were done in a short space of time whereas, yes the release took much longer than it should have, but I won't go into detail for the reasons why, because of those things for most of that 8 months I was unable to get much progress done at a time.

About half was was largely slowed down which took most of that 8 months, but the progress should be quicker going forward.

krish719

Jul 30, 2021
The answer to them closing is they're focusing on 2d drawing and as they feel this will take some considerable time, so would rather close until they're ready to start again, or they may choose another route in where to take their 2d drawing.

For all these comments relating to this, there will be more content, but not under this thread or by Ortus, I have taken over the project and will release as "Kingdom Harem 2" and will continue the story and development, i'll also aim for what it could have been had it continued without the end where it did.

I am always open to feedback and ideas for what it could potentially have in it, remember though this is a secondary project to my primary of New Adventure.
Will it be Visual novel like New Adventure or will it be the same SANDBOX style ? I personally love VN and it would be nice if it is a VN or Sandbox with an option to play as a VN .

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
ending was very... Mass Effect 3. Thanks for your product I hope you continue to expand the world you created and I will miss Meg.

Reactions: damias

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Will it be Visual novel like New Adventure or will it be the same SANDBOX style ? I personally love VN and it would be nice if it is a VN or Sandbox with an option to play as a VN .
I hadn't intended to drop the Sandbox style as I intended to keep is closely to what people seemed to enjoy about it, but whereas there was gaps where had to skip several times of a day at times to get to the next available scene, I aim to try avoid that too much, at least if there's a gap, have other options in ways to which can pass the time rather than simply just pressing time skip button.

Yes that means more to do, however these things won't affect anything and aren't important, just ways to fill time where would have previously been nothing to do other than press skip a few times, as although this was sandbox system, the only time to get to something new was a few clicks, rather than repeating things to gain "points" to unlock new scenes, also allowing when there's multiple options available in which content to continue first(which char), you aren't set on a path where you have to do one with one girl to do one with another.

Some will require you to do the scene with a girl before can do one with another, but many will allow you to do them for most part in any order, though I know some prefer a set route to an extent of what's offered in a standard VN with a yes or no option to date/have sex with them for example, but can't please everyone and I can't say I will do so as it's not possible, but I will work with what I have and do the best I can.

As for the idea of having standard VN option, I'll keep the idea in mind, but it's one that can take more time in the coding side of things to allow it to function without this and some may then find the releases are very lacking in content, in that part of the time is the clicks to get to the scenes, rather than just reading VN style, remember I can't put a huge amount of time into the extra work being secondary, but I'll keep the idea in mind and see what I can do at a later date if there's enough interest and got a better flow of things and the inner workings of the current system.

ending was very... Mass Effect 3. Thanks for your product I hope you continue to expand the world you created and I will miss Meg.
Meg will live on! just won't be as regular in releases.

Reactions: krish719 and jxd

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Can anyone summarise what happened? Haven't have time to go through the new update yet.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hi. I just completed the game with multiple endings. As far as the wife from the beginning...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is completed. Closing my patreon now.
Congratulations! You'll be missed! Will you still have a presence on Discord?

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
The developer's note sounds kind of like they're upset about how things turned out. Did WE f*ck up, somehow? :( Is it just the usual dissatisfaction a lot of writers get when what their work invariably falls short of what they had envisioned at the start, or something else entirely?

Sorry if this has already been asked or answered.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes