V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Though it has to be all lower case - 'table'.
Ahh, I couldn't remember off the top of my head since I never created it, however I'm undecided if to leave that scene in when I release KH2 or just use entirely new hidden secrets, but I will support those with issues with the first as the base will be the same as KH2, just with new content

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Thank you for sharing that. Though it wasn't enough, I hope my own patronage helped--at least a little.
I really hope that you find the thing that lets you be creative and make a living.
I've seen a number of people declare their dislike for HS, saying they will not try a game that is done in HS. It's one reason I chose to use Daz Studio.
I do understand your feelings about 3d modeling. I'm not confident enough in my own drawing skill, so I felt I'd never be able to make it as a drawn game. I wish you all success in the future.
Thank you so much! It absolutely helped!

Yes, I'm primarily working on improving my drawing skills at the moment. I just enjoy it a lot more than making games. I have a long ways to go with that, but if any one wants to follow my progress I'll post my completed works every so often . Most of what I do will be boring drawing drills, and quick sketches that I won't post, but every so often I'll take a piece to completion and post.

Reactions: Dragon59

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Just so you all know, I do watch this thread, but any problems or issues can also be asked on my discord, as I'm more than happy to continue support for the original along side the new one, it's mentioned on the first post of this thread.

I'll get a a separate compile done of the game in case there is any issues running, but there will be zero changes, only difference will be the Ren'Py version it's compiled on, so it will not work with saves from previous releases if you have then.

It will be purely for those who are new to the game and unable to run the current release, though I've only heard of one person saying they have these issues, if you'd be interested in this as unable to run the current release, let me know.

Reactions: International

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thank you so much! It absolutely helped!

Yes, I'm primarily working on improving my drawing skills at the moment. I just enjoy it a lot more than making games. I have a long ways to go with that, but if any one wants to follow my progress I'll post my completed works every so often . Most of what I do will be boring drawing drills, and quick sketches that I won't post, but every so often I'll take a piece to completion and post.
Followed!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Just so you all know, I do watch this thread, but any problems or issues can also be asked on my discord, as I'm more than happy to continue support for the original along side the new one, it's mentioned on the first post of this thread.
what new game? is the game being remade? if so can you link to it?

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
what new game? is the game being remade? if so can you link to it?
Hi,

Yes, there is no download for it right now as I'm working through the code and getting assets converted, but the Itch link is

The plan isn't to remake, but to continue the story but it will take a step back from the ending of the completed game, to allow to fill in the details of what could have been the original plan for the story.

I won't go into detail of it as to not spoil it for the others who haven't played it yet, but the new story will continue from before the "knock" and essentially it didn't happen, this makes it easier to continue as part of the original idea.

KittyCore

Jun 25, 2017
It feels weird. VERY short and seemingly rushed starting from the Forest Scene with the Dark Queen.
Characters and Stories are Rushed into Relationships and Incomplete.
There isn't even Endings for the Girls, There is just content Ends.
This should NOT be marked as Completed. This should be marked as Abandoned.
Even if there is a Remake/Continuation in the making, THIS Project is marked as a v1.0.1 COMPLETED Title
That is absolutely wrong. This is more like a v0.5 in an Abandoned and Rushed to Closure State.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
to the developer i know its labeld complete but the save/quicksave function cause it to crash often not responding ,trying to save is russian roulett atm

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
It feels weird. VERY short and seemingly rushed starting from the Forest Scene with the Dark Queen.
Characters and Stories are Rushed into Relationships and Incomplete.
There isn't even Endings for the Girls, There is just content Ends.
This should NOT be marked as Completed. This should be marked as Abandoned.
Even if there is a Remake/Continuation in the making, THIS Project is marked as a v1.0.1 COMPLETED Title
That is absolutely wrong. This is more like a v0.5 in an Abandoned and Rushed to Closure State.
This is a fair comment, which when I release under Kingdom Harem 2, it will start from before the end scene with them all at the door, for in my continuation, it will be a blur of a dream.
to the developer i know its labeld complete but the save/quicksave function cause it to crash often not responding ,trying to save is russian roulett atm
Sadly that won't get fixed by the developer, however, if you try this:

You won't be able to use any current saves as it's compiled on an older version of Ren'Py, let me know if this works any better for you.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone have a copy of the game in a version that still has the Meg buttplug scene? It's sad that it's been removed.

Also, I agree that tagging this game as 'Completed' is incorrect. The proper tag would be 'Abandoned'. Just because you're done with a game and choose to stop making it does not mean that it has been completed, that is what abandoning it is.

As it is, people who click the thread for the first time expecting an actual game are being baited, and it's kind of scummy.

Last edited:

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Does anyone have a copy of the game in a version that still has the Meg buttplug scene? It's sad that it's been removed.

Also, I agree that tagging this game as 'Completed' is incorrect. The proper tag would be 'Abandoned'. Just because you're done with a game and choose to stop making it does not mean that it has been completed, that is what abandoning it is.

As it is, people who click the thread for the first time expecting an actual game are being baited, and it's kind of scummy.
For a version with the meg buttplug in, you'd not get the updates that followed after that, it was removed myself many weren't comfortable with it, something like that will not be added into Kingdom Harem 2, nor small Meg being used as a masturbation aid/cum rag.

The developer also felt with that final release was to tie up everything to make it complete, which is why they marked as complete and not abandoned, but yourself like many others felt it was cut short, but that's why I have taken over and will be working on a second to continue on from before the final scenes released in the final.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes