jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Many others 'felt' it was cut short because it was cut short. Whether or not the developer 'felt' like the final release tied stuff up doesn't change the fact that it most obviously didn't, and that the game is still tagged incorrectly. 'Completed' games do not have pop up advisories for you reaching the end of a route's content 'for that version', that's what incomplete games have, including abandoned ones. This is just a case of a developer not wanting an abandoned tag linked to them so they put a minimal effort in to wrap it up so they can label it as completed despite that being obviously false. It's still scummy.

And yes, I understand that when I ask for an earlier version of the game that said version would not come with the updates after that version, as then it wouldn't be that version. I thought that was obvious. The rest of the response was irrelevant.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Many others 'felt' it was cut short because it was cut short. Whether or not the developer 'felt' like the final release tied stuff up doesn't change the fact that it most obviously didn't, and that the game is still tagged incorrectly. 'Completed' games do not have pop up advisories for you reaching the end of a route's content 'for that version', that's what incomplete games have, including abandoned ones. This is just a case of a developer not wanting an abandoned tag linked to them so they put a minimal effort in to wrap it up so they can label it as completed despite that being obviously false. It's still scummy.

And yes, I understand that when I ask for an earlier version of the game that said version would not come with the updates after that version, as then it wouldn't be that version. I thought that was obvious. The rest of the response was irrelevant.
when i saw the meg butt plug scene was removed. i was annoyed. apparently "many" ppl complained, but it was like 5 people...

there were also others who thought it was funny(myself included) but i guess they were ignored. which is weird cause its not like you had to click that option, it was avoidable.

Reactions: blastwave2k

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020

I can understand and I won't dispute any who feel it's incomplete, which is why I wanted to continue it as several liked many parts.
when i saw the meg butt plug scene was removed. i was annoyed. apparently "many" ppl complained, but it was like 5 people...

there were also others who thought it was funny(myself included) but i guess they were ignored. which is weird cause its not like you had to click that option, it was avoidable.
As for the question and input about the meg butt plug scene, I have all releases of the game, I just don't remember which version it was released in off hand without going through them.

As for complaints, there was many more than what was seen on the forums, which is why choice was made to remove it with how many spoke up, while very few said anything and those is hard to go on as many never mentioned mistakes to help the Dev resolve them more often than not.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I hadn't noticed any massive ears, unless you're referring to elf ears
And they are pretty conservative in size. Especially when compared to the elf ears in the Warcraft universe. Those things will put someone's eye out!
Elf Ears.jpg

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

what is the meg buttplug scene?
from the disgussion of not using a character as a condom it sounds like meg was shoved INTO a butt?

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
from the disgussion of not using a character as a condom it sounds like meg was shoved INTO a butt?
That is exactly what happened during the date scene with Meg until it was changed from buttplug to being tossed aside

Reactions: mrttao

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
yeah i found it pretty funny. MC was having sex with a guard after having sex with meg. during that scene an option was given to use Meg while she was little to use her as a butt plug.

some people say it was out of character for the MC which i thought was weird cause we're talking about a guy who would give his lover an abortion potion while the character was heavily pregnant.

but i'll chalk that last part up to poor planning.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That is exactly what happened during the date scene with Meg until it was changed from buttplug to being tossed aside
huh... you know what, I am actually ok with this change.
Waifus are not buttplugs.
some people say it was out of character for the MC which i thought was weird cause we're talking about a guy who would give his lover an abortion potion while the character was heavily pregnant.
that... what? I only saw pregnancy happen in the epilogue. I did not manage to see any pregnancy and abortion in the game itself

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
huh... you know what, I am actually ok with this change.
Waifus are not buttplugs.

that... what? I only saw pregnancy happen in the epilogue. I did not manage to see any pregnancy and abortion in the game itself
yeah after Meg gets pregnant you can have sex with her while shes pregnant. as for the abortion. like i said its a potion and it doesnt show in detail. basically if you give it her she's no longer pregnant but she can still keep her belly if i remember correctly.

as for the change? for me im like, its ok if you dont wanna use meg as a buttplug. all you have to do is not click that choice and it doesnt happen. and for ppl who did like it would have been nice to keep it. cause like i said i found it funny. everyone wins. but instead dev said FU(didnt actually say that.) to those who enjoyed it.

something similar would be like if you dont like footjobs then dont click the option. but leave it there for ppl who do.

to be fair im not saying dev should cater to everyones fetishes. it just sucks that there was an interesting scene in the game that is no longer canon just cause ppl complained about an optional choice. but eh oh well the game is completed so theres that.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
as for the change? for me im like, its ok if you dont wanna use meg as a buttplug. all you have to do is not click that choice and it doesnt happen
It is called Ironic process theory

"Think of anything you want. Except pink elephants you are not allowed to think about pink elephants."
This results in thinking about pink elephants.

So here you are fapping/schlicking to a hot scene of loving sex with your waifu when suddenly you are given a choice:
A. continue as normal
B. do something you find disgusting. NTR, scat, violence, gore, piss, or just something more tame that you yourself personally are disgusted with despite it being utterly tame.

The moment you read option B your brain immediately visualizes it. You see in your imagination that effect. It completely ruins things for the option to exist. And heaven forbids you accidentally misclick on it and see it happen on screen all the gory detail.

This is why people do not want fetishes they abhor to even exist in the game. Despite how people keep on telling them "it is optional". Yea it is optional, but getting that option shoved in my face is really ruining things for me.

Optional fetishes should be possible to disable in the options menu rather than popping up during every sex scene.
So if you for example disabled a piss then it won't disrupt your otherwise enjoyable session with the game by suddenly asking "now that you are done licking her pussy do you want her to pee on you".

Another issue is that authors often miss instances of optional fetishes. Such bugs can be pretty upsetting.

Or they think "fade to black" is ok. I literally the other day read an author arguing with someone here on F95 that NTR is optional in their game because if you turn it off then their game fades to black every time you get NTRed and does not force you to watch. It still happened though, the dialog and plot makes it clear it happens, you just do not see it.
Note: I am talking about a different game not this game.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It is called Ironic process theory

"Think of anything you want. Except pink elephants you are not allowed to think about pink elephants."
This results in thinking about pink elephants.

So here you are fapping/schlicking to a hot scene of loving sex with your waifu when suddenly you are given a choice:
A. continue as normal
B. do something you find disgusting. NTR, scat, violence, gore, piss, or just something more tame that you yourself personally are disgusted with despite it being utterly tame.

The moment you read option B your brain immediately visualizes it. You see in your imagination that effect. It completely ruins things for the option to exist. And heaven forbids you accidentally misclick on it and see it happen on screen all the gory detail.

This is why people do not want fetishes they abhor to even exist in the game. Despite how people keep on telling them "it is optional". Yea it is optional, but getting that option shoved in my face is really ruining things for me.

Optional fetishes should be possible to disable in the options menu rather than popping up during every sex scene.
So if you for example disabled a piss then it won't disrupt your otherwise enjoyable session with the game by suddenly asking "now that you are done licking her pussy do you want her to pee on you".

Another issue is that authors often miss instances of optional fetishes. Such bugs can be pretty upsetting.

Or they think "fade to black" is ok. I literally the other day read an author arguing with someone here on F95 that NTR is optional in their game because if you turn it off then their game fades to black every time you get NTRed and does not force you to watch. It still happened though, the dialog and plot makes it clear it happens, you just do not see it.
Note: I am talking about a different game not this game.
yeah i agree fade to black is a cheap copout. if i click no on an option. having dialogue to reflect my choice would be a nice addition.

as for the other thing...yeah i'll be honest i think it varies from person to person. when i see an option provided to me for pee content for example. if i click no, that's all i need. however from what i can remember in the games where that's happened, theres usually dialogue that reflects where im not ok with it. also it tends to be post sex so in my case the scene is already over. but it also depends who brings it up. if the girl brings it up then dialogue should be reflective of the choice you made. and if the MC is interested and i click no then its never brought up.

that being said i can see what you're saying. i guess it just doesnt bug me that it was an option in general. regardless of what fetish that option is. gotta admit never heard of Ironic process theory until now. so that was cool to learn about.

Oct 12, 2021
first Emily best girl, and congratulations on the game, it was really nice overall and we can see you put much effort on it to finish in less than 1 year working alone, now i have some questions, you can't enter the tunnel or did i miss something? how did you not put the fairy at the harem ending :mad: and no pregnancy to olivia :WaitWhat: , what happens at the end if you pick the dog at the beggining?

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
The story has 3 endings. Not abandoned. It's finished, with the endings I intended from the start.

But I did wrap things up quicker than originally planned, because I couldn't afford to keep working on it. I made many mistakes in how I set things up, such as choosing an art style that required me to 3D model every location from scratch, as well as render the characters and background on separate layers, and then use photo editing to try to make them fit. These poor choices, made development much slower. I worked on the game full time for a year, everyday, and could not afford to keep working on it, burning through my savings. If I had gotten a job and worked on it only part time, development would have been far too slow to ever get anywhere, with how long it took to create content in this graphical style and other factors of how I set up things. So I learned it wasn't a viable project.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes