ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Yeah, games like this really need a tag in-between "abandoned" and "complete" - the former is inaccurate, but the latter while technically true promises by connotation an experience that isn't there. Because yeah, it has an ending, but clearly nowhere near everything that was intended - you don't need the dev to tell you that, it's obvious that everything that happens up until you can start boning the girls was building toward a much bigger game. "Ended in compromise", maybe.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Are you working on something else at the moment?
I am doing some planning for my next game. It will be an illustrated story with choices. If I am going to reach my goal of being able to do these games full time, I'm going to need appealing art that stands out. So I am developing my 2D art abilities. You can see I'm getting better (below link). The last work I created, was my first attempt at 2d animation. It will take practice before I can make quality animations.

Can Meg get pregnant a second time?
If you used the pregnancy Go away drink on her, she can get pregnant again. She can only have one Baby.

Last edited:

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
The story has 3 endings. Not abandoned. It's finished, with the endings I intended from the start.

But I did wrap things up quicker than originally planned, because I couldn't afford to keep working on it. I made many mistakes in how I set things up, such as choosing an art style that required me to 3D model every location from scratch, as well as render the characters and background on separate layers, and then use photo editing to try to make them fit. These poor choices, made development much slower. I worked on the game full time for a year, everyday, and could not afford to keep working on it, burning through my savings. If I had gotten a job and worked on it only part time, development would have been far too slow to ever get anywhere, with how long it took to create content in this graphical style and other factors of how I set up things. So I learned it wasn't a viable project.
Sorry to hear that I am just glad you kind of finished it instead of just dropping it like most do good luck on what ever you do next

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.1
Size 290 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I am doing some planning for my next game. It will be an illustrated story with choices. If I am going to reach my goal of being able to do these games full time, I'm going to need appealing art that stands out. So I am developing my 2D art abilities. You can see I'm getting better (below link). The last work I created, was my first attempt at 2d animation. It will take practice before I can make quality animations.

If you used the pregnancy Go away drink on her, she can get pregnant again. She can only have one Baby.
I think the game can still get some upgrade later.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
That white hair tiny elf/fairy girl is way too small I can't see there being any sex scenes with her and the mc.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
sandbox bad, vn good. so hmm, think i'll pass on this one.
It's not the usual expected setup when playing a sandbox, there is no grind, it's more just having to be at certain locations at right times to trigger the scenes, which will also unlock certain scenes for progression of the story

Kamazoom

Sep 13, 2016
My pc freezes 4 out of 5 times when trying to save, load or rollback, some hardcore system requirements.

AnotherRandomName

Jan 2, 2023
My pc freezes 4 out of 5 times when trying to save, load or rollback, some hardcore system requirements.
I came here after having the same issue, game worked fine for a while, but some time shortly before the fairy visits you via the window, the game started being bogged down, eventually it completely froze up.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes