Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
There isn't a hint description for the latest harem path. It only says wait till next update. What do I need to do to see it?
Oops! Just talk to Emily or Gobby and ask them out on another date.

any walkthrough ?
No walk through but there are hints in the menu. Generally you won't loose opportunities for any visual content based on your choices, it just changes future dialogue as characters remember what you said. This is done intentionally, so that there are no failure states, so you don't have to worry too much and can make the choices you most enjoy making.

Reactions: libertypics

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Gobby kind of seems lik she is into being dominated or abused. Is there anything like that in thi game? I dont see any tags for it.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I enjoyed that. The story may be a little more detailed, but it's pretty reasonable now. It can go deeper I would say, it's always possible to increase character development and interactions.

Anyway, the game has my support now. It's not much, but it's what I can give you at the moment.

Congrats on the effort.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
so just downloaded 0.8 (loaded save from 0.7.1) and looking at what to do
1630722734429.png
but when i click on hints, only meg has info, the rest says wait for next version....
1630722840358.png

Jwguy0

Dec 13, 2018
Really kind of disappointed; I went an subscribed to the patreon in hopes of retrieving one of the earlier versions of the game, but found out that despite having all the release posts up for member's only, they link to a download the author deleted.

Reactions: kamibell

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Really kind of disappointed; I went an subscribed to the patreon in hopes of retrieving one of the earlier versions of the game, but found out that despite having all the release posts up for member's only, they link to a download the author deleted.
I do not kept the earlier versions.

i cant get the content with mia , hint says talk to mia but nothing new happens
Try different dialogue options.

chody

Dec 13, 2020
do the choices you make at the start or throughout the game matter? ill make the choices that fit me best anyways but if i make a choice and it makes it so that i miss out on something id like to maybe do a second playthrough just to get what i missed eventually.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
i only see flirt and cum lol
click cum. But then don't cum after that.

do the choices you make at the start or throughout the game matter? ill make the choices that fit me best anyways but if i make a choice and it makes it so that i miss out on something id like to maybe do a second playthrough just to get what i missed eventually.
No. I hate having to play through multiple times, so I designed it so you can get all the content the first time. The dialogue will change a little based on your choices but play how you want too and you won't loose the chance for content later on.

Reactions: chody

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
so I went up to 0.9 and it says there are new dates for gobby and emily but.. talking to them gets nothing

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Is a continuation of the spin the bottle story from 0.8. 2nd Harem story segment.
Hmm, I did that section back in 0.8, but updated to 0.9 and I can't do anything, I just have leave for options in talking to them.
I can continue to go on dates with Meg but nobody else.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Hmm, I did that section back in 0.8, but updated to 0.9 and I can't do anything, I just have leave for options in talking to them.
I can continue to go on dates with Meg but nobody else.
The 2nd harem storyline date (spin the bottle) should have requested you save before it ended. If you are able to load that save, then you can continue from there.

If not, I'm going to upload a new version today that will let you restart the spin the bottle story if some how you got back to the house after that. It should have ended and went to the main menu, after requesting a save, but it seems some how you got back to the house so the version I upload today will have a fix for you to restart that story segment, just talk to Gobby again with this new version (coming today).

The new version will also have spelling, grammar, and image fixes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Why is this game so broken? It freezes a lot when trying to save or load a save file... What is going on?
There are still some bugs and other issues a minority of people experience depending on their hardware because of the game engine (Renpy). Kingdom Harem uses the newest official release of Renpy, which is 7.4.8.

The 7.4.x series started with a lot of bugs because it was a complete re-write of Renpy from the ground up, and as versions increase they fix more and more bugs, so I always update to the latest version when there is an official release. Still there are some people who experience some issues, although it's less and less. You're the first I've heard who is still experiencing bugs with v 7.4.8, so the renpy dev's are making good progress.

I have tried many other versions as well in testing. If I install a version of the renpy game engine from the 7.3.x series I'm not able to build for android. I did poll my patrons but a good chunk of them use android, so switching back to this version would limit the devices they can use. Some Devs are able to compile for android with this older version but my research leads me to believe it has something to do with something being cached on their computer, as server addresses inside the game engine itself have changed. Another dev was kind enough to give me his older installed build with the 7.3.x renpy series, but unfortunately when renpy installs itself it maps itself in many ways to the specific computer paths it's installed that are not changeable with text editors. So rolling back to the 7.3.x series of renpy is not an option.

Still, more people are able to get a stable experience when I use Renpy as my game engine than when I was using other engines like Godot. When I was using Godot a much higher percentage of people would experience game breaking bugs that myself and not all users would get. I'd say renpy is the most overall stable engine for VNs for the most amount of people, although they still have work to do in ironing out bugs some users experience, and unfortunately no matter what version of renpy I use, at least some users will experience some pretty bad bugs depending on their hardware.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
There are still some bugs and other issues a minority of people experience depending on their hardware because of the game engine (Renpy). Kingdom Harem uses the newest official release of Renpy, which is 7.4.8.

The 7.4.x series started with a lot of bugs because it was a complete re-write of Renpy from the ground up, and as versions increase they fix more and more bugs, so I always update to the latest version when there is an official release. Still there are some people who experience some issues, although it's less and less. You're the first I've heard who is still experiencing bugs with v 7.4.8, so the renpy dev's are making good progress.

I have tried many other versions as well in testing. If I install a version of the renpy game engine from the 7.3.x series I'm not able to build for android. I did poll my patrons but a good chunk of them use android, so switching back to this version would limit the devices they can use. Some Devs are able to compile for android with this older version but my research leads me to believe it has something to do with something being cached on their computer, as server addresses inside the game engine itself have changed. Another dev was kind enough to give me his older installed build with the 7.3.x renpy series, but unfortunately when renpy installs itself it maps itself in many ways to the specific computer paths it's installed that are not changeable with text editors. So rolling back to the 7.3.x series of renpy is not an option.

Still, more people are able to get a stable experience when I use Renpy as my game engine than when I was using other engines like Godot. When I was using Godot a much higher percentage of people would experience game breaking bugs that myself and not all users would get. I'd say renpy is the most overall stable engine for VNs for the most amount of people, although they still have work to do in ironing out bugs some users experience, and unfortunately no matter what version of renpy I use, at least some users will experience some pretty bad bugs depending on their hardware.
Hm that's very strange indeed... I usually never have any issues with Ren'Py so it's my first time a game freezes like that when saving or loading.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes