The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 1346183

Fair suggestion. It will be in the next release. I'll probably sprinkle some more cruel dialogue options in, here and there. There are some mean things you can do in the version you have downloaded, such as using the "pregnancy go away drink" which you can buy at the store and give to a woman after she becomes pregnant, and some other things.

I did remove the meanest options I originally had because more than one person complained about them in this thread. But I've since started putting mean options in with the (mean) tag so people who want to be nice don't accidently click on them.
Like I said in my first post I'm not super far yet so I haven't seen that. I can get people not liking mean options but that's why i like them being options then you don't have to do it unless you want to. For me there are some characters in games where I cant stand having to be nice to so having the option to be a little more aggressive with them is a nice touch. Also thanks for the response.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If being mean were the canonical path, I don't think I'd be supporting the game, but that's me. I like the connection path.
I still haven't harassed Olivia until she cries....

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Hey dev, after the fairie gets pregnant and has a child the next night she shows up pregnant again after no sex... Pls fix

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hey dev, after the fairie gets pregnant and has a child the next night she shows up pregnant again after no sex... Pls fix
Perhaps if you refuse to have sex with her again, she gets more semen from you her own way. Never piss off a faerie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zellio

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
She's not pregnant. It's a post pregnancy belly. For women, this is a combination of belly fat gained during pregnancy, muscles stretched out, and out tissues stretched and moved. It will go away on it's own eventually, but the pregnancy go away drink also has a little known side effect of getting rid of post pregnancy belly as well if you don't want to wait and buy it and give it to her. But it's nothing to worry about you can still sleep with her even with that belly.

If being mean were the canonical path, I don't think I'd be supporting the game, but that's me. I like the connection path.
I still haven't harassed Olivia until she cries....
I agree completely. One thing that people were unhappy with was being mean while begging for money from Olivia, which wasn't necessary for the story. There are other ways to earn money. But it's not very obvious, and it's not obvious that the MC would be aggressive/mean when you choose to ask her for gold, so that's why, after feedback, a few versions ago I changed that so he's more more considerate in how he asks her and any other mean options are more clearly optional for the story.

I will not be putting any canonical meanness of the MC in the story, only options.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I will not be putting any canonical meanness of the MC in the story, only options.
Now that I have an overabundance of games to play, I find myself letting of of the games with creepier, more manipulative, more "sexual assaulty" protagonists. I don't have time for that.

Deathlocker

Apr 26, 2018
The game in itself is pretty good, navigation takes a little getting used to but not an issue, but oh dear the MC's face is very off putting to look at. He looks like a derpy Noctis from FFXV. I can see why he wasn't shown in the beginning.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Game looks good so far, will there be a walkthrough mod or can you pick any dialogue option?

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Game looks good so far, will there be a walkthrough mod or can you pick any dialogue option?
You won't loose content options, as far as the visual content, by your dialogue choices. With the exception of one scene with a palace guard when you're in the castle. The thing that changes is future dialogues, where your choices are referenced or talked about by the characters.

So if you hurt another character or choose to go on dates with one girl before another it might be talked about by the other characters, and change future dialogues, but won't stop you from progressing down any of the story lines.

This is an intentional decision because I hate when I make a mistake in a game and I have to redo everything to get a certain scene. There are no fail states in Kingdom Harem.

There will be multiple endings depending on a choice towards the very end but that will be obvious and not need a guide.

The main thing if you get stuck is to check the Hints, to see how to progress the different story lines.

Reactions: Tinuss and cougs

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Kingdom Harem [v0.8.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 740 MB
Original Size Mac: 706 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 246 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 212 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
You can get one girl pregnant and she can have your baby right now. You can also sleep with her while she's pregnant if you want, and even dress her in different outfits or tie her up. Her boobs and belly get bigger when she's pregnant.
There isn't a hint description for the latest harem path. It only says wait till next update. What do I need to do to see it?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes