Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
How i can find the secret scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aah that inn/home is triggering my symmetry ocd
Everything in this game is purposefully uneven. It's a low populated world of all women with no building codes, or factory equipment for cutting wood. There's not even glass in the windows so they would all get soaked if it ever rains.

Reactions: syh653

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not sure I could find a job/other hustle, but if I get too low on savings I will definitely try. I actually got fired from my last job for making one of these games on my free time at home and getting doxed and smeared in the media, so I technically have been "cancelled" even though I already struggled to find any work before getting cancelled.
That's terrible! Bastards!
Wishing you the best.

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Odd bug here: when you kiss Olivia after she asks if you want to fuck her, her bra pops back on for just that one kiss.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Yeah, that's why i ask how...
They are very short scenes. Most of the fun is in finding them and they are not needed for the main storylines. But if you really would like to know:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odd bug here: when you kiss Olivia after she asks if you want to fuck her, her bra pops back on for just that one kiss.
Oh no! Thank you. I will fix.

Reactions: syh653

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, so I played through the entire game.

First of all, I appreciate you going out of your way to make sure that his wife wouldn't be a narrative loose thread. That's a small detail that shows you think things through, I feel.

Secondly, your earlier scenes were uhhh, well, you can tell this is your first work. The scenes improved a lot with time, though later ones actually let you see the protagonist: I personally appreciate the more first person/POV focused games, as the models for men in these can be goofy as hell and a bit immersion breaking but overall, the latter parts of the game, I have no complaints with.

I like that the characters are even at this early stage very distinct. You have set up both the immediate antagonist as well as the possible intermediate/end villain, which is adept storytelling. On the whole you don't answer a lot of questions thus far in the story and this is all for the better; in games where the narrative is more or less a device to deliver smut, a certain vagueness lets you focus on the important parts (i.e. fucking and things that lead to that) and less on elaborate backstories, magic systems or gameplay.

That said, the gameplay has some issues. First of all, the early game is literally just "take naps and have dinner" for a weirdly long time. The fairy helps though. This also is compounded by the fact the player cannot do anything but click around and wait. The fact they do not help at all around the home also makes him feel like a leech on them, which is only compounded when the only way to get money is to beg the mother figure for her life savings! This is, uhhh, I really wondered at this woman giving me literally all her cash so I could buy weird outfits and oranges for a fairy, that is, it really paints the MC as a deadbeat. Even selling sperm would have been better, though most ideal would be him getting paid for chores, chopping wood or fishing.

Anyway, look forward to more; this is a promising project still in its early stages but it feels like it's setting up for a good thing and it has some fantastic ideas.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Ok, so I played through the entire game.

First of all, I appreciate you going out of your way to make sure that his wife wouldn't be a narrative loose thread. That's a small detail that shows you think things through, I feel.

Secondly, your earlier scenes were uhhh, well, you can tell this is your first work. The scenes improved a lot with time, though later ones actually let you see the protagonist: I personally appreciate the more first person/POV focused games, as the models for men in these can be goofy as hell and a bit immersion breaking but overall, the latter parts of the game, I have no complaints with.

I like that the characters are even at this early stage very distinct. You have set up both the immediate antagonist as well as the possible intermediate/end villain, which is adept storytelling. On the whole you don't answer a lot of questions thus far in the story and this is all for the better; in games where the narrative is more or less a device to deliver smut, a certain vagueness lets you focus on the important parts (i.e. fucking and things that lead to that) and less on elaborate backstories, magic systems or gameplay.

That said, the gameplay has some issues. First of all, the early game is literally just "take naps and have dinner" for a weirdly long time. The fairy helps though. This also is compounded by the fact the player cannot do anything but click around and wait. The fact they do not help at all around the home also makes him feel like a leech on them, which is only compounded when the only way to get money is to beg the mother figure for her life savings! This is, uhhh, I really wondered at this woman giving me literally all her cash so I could buy weird outfits and oranges for a fairy, that is, it really paints the MC as a deadbeat. Even selling sperm would have been better, though most ideal would be him getting paid for chores, chopping wood or fishing.

Anyway, look forward to more; this is a promising project still in its early stages but it feels like it's setting up for a good thing and it has some fantastic ideas.
Thanks! Good feedback. You can sell sperm if you progress Mia's route. Although it's mostly only at a specific spot. I may expand that or add something like chopping wood.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thanks! Good feedback. You can sell sperm if you progress Mia's route. Although it's mostly only at a specific spot. I may expand that or add something like chopping wood.
I'd like that. Asking for money and selling stolen bras is just not a sustainable occupation.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
After seeing someone complain about "too many women," in WVM, I started thinking.

What is the logical endgame for Kingdom Harem? Having the relatively small harem of 4+1, is not enough.

Mia's business idea will definitely help, as long as she keep the supply line secret with a series of dummy companies.

To avoid too much attention, Bob may have to travel the world, impregnating women in every kingdom and principality in order to keep his own household safe, to ensure that they not face the wrath of those who would control his precious resource, more valuable than gold or diamonds (or even gold dildos).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Too bad it would probably be too difficult/expensive to secure the rights to use a version of . Seems very apt as Bob's theme song.
Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods
Where's the streetwise Hercules
To fight the rising odds
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed
Late at night I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'till the morning light
He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life
Looking at the video, I can imagine Olivia, Mia, Emily, Gobby, and the rest of the local women.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Too bad it would probably be too difficult/expensive to secure the rights to use a version of . Seems very apt as Bob's theme song.

Looking at the video, I can imagine Olivia, Mia, Emily, Gobby, and the rest of the local women.
I hadn't heard that song before. That would be literally the perfect theme song if I had the rights. :D

• Red Heart

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I tried this with Olivia that she cried a lot I felt so bad that I restarted the game again just for that lol
You're so mean! Jk.

The main thing with that was, I noticed in most games if you do the same thing over and over, characters have the same exact response. But the same exact response is often not realistic and makes the world feel robotic and unreal. So I thought about how would these characters actually respond if the mc kept knocking on their door over and over. I think most people would get mad.

Another kind of small detail like that is the first time you check your bureau, it says "it's empty" and after that it will say "it's still empty" until you are able to put something in it, or if you click on a bedroom door when the room is empty the mc will first knock and then after that he'll try to open the door.

I also wanted to sprinkle in some options to be mean to give more player freedom. The most mean options, players were very unhappy with, because they were too mean, so they actually got removed but I think there's a decent balance. To balance out the begging for money option, I might create an option to give money once I add wood cutting or another quick way to earn money.

The game is also completely forgiving, no matter what horrible thing you do, you can still get things back to baseline and continue the stories, although some choices are remembered forever and referenced in conversations.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
You're so mean! Jk.

The main thing with that was, I noticed in most games if you do the same thing over and over, characters have the same exact response. But the same exact response is often not realistic and makes the world feel robotic and unreal. So I thought about how would these characters actually respond if the mc kept knocking on their door over and over. I think most people would get mad.

Another kind of small detail like that is the first time you check your bureau, it says "it's empty" and after that it will say "it's still empty" until you are able to put something in it, or if you click on a bedroom door when the room is empty the mc will first knock and then after that he'll try to open the door.

I also wanted to sprinkle in some options to be mean to give more player freedom. The most mean options, players were very unhappy with, because they were too mean, so they actually got removed but I think there's a decent balance. To balance out the begging for money option, I might create an option to give money once I add wood cutting or another quick way to earn money.

The game is also completely forgiving, no matter what horrible thing you do, you can still get things back to baseline and continue the stories, although some choices are remembered forever and referenced in conversations.
It was a great idea I enjoyed it a lot it feel like somehow realistic

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
For now I haven't started Mia's path. I've lost a lot of interest in her after Emily's spanking scene. I guess I'll start it when another path requires me to advance Mia to a certain point.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes