Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I deleted a few old games just before I downloaded kingdom harem also downloaded a few other games from here there was no problem I can try to download and install it again maybe it will work now I'll let u know
Ok. Yes, please let me know if you try.

Thanks for the feedback also. At the moment I'm not sure what could be causing it, but if I have any android fixes in a release I'll let you know.

Reactions: Koushikbis 222

Showii

Mar 2, 2020
Ok. Yes, please let me know if you try.

Thanks for the feedback also. At the moment I'm not sure what could be causing it, but if I have any android fixes in a release I'll let you know.
So I tried mega download again and still the same problem I also tried a other but there is the same problem

Thanks for the quick answers and I like.. No I love this game but tbh wish there where more foot fetisch in it :D

DemonGod20

Nov 7, 2017
I tried to install 5.0 and play it, I got it downloaded and everything but when i tried to start the 32.exe or the regular .exe and got an error message with both. Is there a fix or did i do something wrong?

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I tried to install 5.0 and play it, I got it downloaded and everything but when i tried to start the 32.exe or the regular .exe and got an error message with both. Is there a fix or did i do something wrong?
Is there any chance you downloaded the "Compressed" version? I'm not sure who made that. It wasn't me. I didn't compile it. Some one added it.

I just tested downloading and running on my own computer, with the windows version and didn't run into any issues. I haven't gotten any other bug reports for what you're experiencing. Is it possible, you could post the exact error message and os (windows, mac, or linux)?

DemonGod20

Nov 7, 2017
Is there any chance you downloaded the "Compressed" version? I'm not sure who made that. It wasn't me. I didn't compile it. Some one added it.

I just tested downloading and running on my own computer, with the windows version and didn't run into any issues. I haven't gotten any other bug reports for what you're experiencing. Is it possible, you could post the exact error message and os (windows, mac, or linux)?
I clicked the windows mega link to download it and the error just says the game has stopped working and i can't seem to get a screenshot. i tried several times but it opens the game in fullscreen and wont let me switch to any other screen until i hit close program.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I clicked the windows mega link to download it and the error just says the game has stopped working and i can't seem to get a screenshot. i tried several times but it opens the game in fullscreen and wont let me switch to any other screen until i hit close program.
Ok. Thank you. I don't know what could be causing this for you as it doesn't occur on my computer, but it's almost certainly something with Renpy (the game engine) and probably the way it's handling your graphics drivers.

The public release of v0.6.0 will be out in about one week from today. I'm working on it now. Hopefully this issue won't occur anymore for you after the v0.6.0 public release (around the 22nd). For this update I will update the game engine from renpy 7.4.5 to 7.4.6, which should hopefully solve this problem for you.

Reactions: Dragon59

DemonGod20

Nov 7, 2017
Ok. Thank you. I don't know what could be causing this for you as it doesn't occur on my computer, but it's almost certainly something with Renpy (the game engine) and probably the way it's handling your graphics drivers.

The public release of v0.6.0 will be out in about one week from today. I'm working on it now. Hopefully this issue won't occur anymore for you after the v0.6.0 public release (around the 22nd). For this update I will update the game engine from renpy 7.4.5 to 7.4.6, which should hopefully solve this problem for you.
Alright, awesome. Thank you for replying and attempting to fix my issue. I will wait for the next release and look forward to what you have planned next.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Hit the PrtScr key on your keyboard and then close the program.
Then, Open up Paint in Windows, then Ctrl-V to paste the screenshot into it.
Save the shot, or use the Snipping Tool to crop it (a good idea if you're going to post it here) so you don't have your entire screen in the image.

:cool: Eric Grey

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
so game crashes on opening.
Your computer and DemonGod's computer (this thread), are the only people I know of where it crashes. I may have fixed it with v0.6.0 (uploaded today) by updating the renpy game engine. Could you screen capture the error or popup if you're still getting a crash on v0.6.0?

Hello I have 1 simple question.

Can I fuck the fairy while she is tiny?
Yes. As much as is possible at that size.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Your computer and DemonGod's computer (this thread), are the only people I know of where it crashes. I may have fixed it with v0.6.0 (uploaded today) by updating the renpy game engine. Could you screen capture the error or popup if you're still getting a crash on v0.6.0?

Yes. As much as is possible at that size.
was the primary download not already 6.0, because that's what I downloaded. also there is no error, just as soon as the game open I get the windows "exe has stopped responding, close program.: There isn't a specific error engine or game-related error.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Kingdom Harem [v0.6.0] [Ortus] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 685 MB / 211 MB - KingdomHarem-0.6.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 651 MB / 177 MB - KingdomHarem-0.6.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
was the primary download not already 6.0, because that's what I downloaded. also there is no error, just as soon as the game open I get the windows "exe has stopped responding, close program.: There isn't a specific error engine or game-related error.
Thank you!

1. Updating your graphics drivers and disk drivers may help. (Device Manager if you're using windows).

2. It could also be your antivirus that's causing the problem, throwing false positives. Kingdom Harem may need to be put on the white list.
I to see if any one else if having that same issue. So far the game is running fine for everyone who's responded (13 patrons).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3376995

Off to a nice start but needs some kind of hint system. Constantly clicking every location at every time to try to find interactions is ridiculous.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Off to a nice start but needs some kind of hint system. Constantly clicking every location at every time to try to find interactions is ridiculous.
It has one. Click on the (i) for information and then click on the hints button.

I've just added an explanation about this to the story where it talks about advancing time and other GUI elements, which will be in v0.7.0 and future versions, to make sure no one misses it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes