Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I was just thinking about the inevitable criticism of a single male revitalizing the gene pool. I'd have to expect that the Fates (or whatever) chose him because he was less likely to introduce dangerous recessives.
Been reading about the effects of breeding without enough genetic diversity; I had an idea but I didn't realize it could be world ending, even with a few hundred people. Now I understand why patron is so against anything that could possible encourage it. XD

Suddenly reminded of one game that takes place in 2027, so gene splicing is a service that makes sure doubling recessives is not an issue for incestual couples. Well, incestual couples with money to afford the therapy.
lmao. XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Been reading about the effects of breeding without enough genetic diversity; I had an idea but I didn't realize it could be world ending, even with a few hundred people. Now I understand why patron is so against anything that could possible encourage it. XD
Fortunately, despite myth and urban legend, such abnormalities are unlikely to show up in the first generations, and most would be relatively minor.
Yes, given what has already happened, that should be a minor adjustment. After all, he's basically there to correct a genetic abnormality (logically introduced by a viral RNA). If a real-world time traveller were to jump so far, his greatest risk would probably be the lack of immunity to thousands of years of pathogen mutations.

About the early scenario, it would have shattered the story fans.

Don't tell the NTR-phobic, but one solution could be that this is happening in other parts of the world with other males. That way the populations would mingle before those recessives become a serious issue, long after the Saviors have blissfully passed into legend.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm, I like that fairy. Elves are beautiful too, but I think it need some improve... And of course more story ;-) Added to favorites :)

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Ortus
Version of the game:Kingdom Harem [v0.5.0]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:640MB

Compressed Size:

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Also, if you get stuck there's hints when you click the information button (i) at the top, and then hints button.
Weeellllll, i'm stuck on how doing the Sleep therapy scenes and belive me when i say i did a lot of thing to find out how to get it.
I was able to do the Big Splash, but not the spleep therapy, soooo, is there a hint on how to achieve this ???

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Weeellllll, i'm stuck on how doing the Sleep therapy scenes and belive me when i say i did a lot of thing to find out how to get it.
I was able to do the Big Splash, but not the spleep therapy, soooo, is there a hint on how to achieve this ???
The hidden scenes are short, and not needed for the main story, so most of the fun is in trying to find them for those who want to do something extra in the game but if you want to know how:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
!Ortus!, First, the game is liking me in general.

But I'm not a fan of spanking (I don't like them at all). I have skipped using CTRL the scene where Mia spanks Emily. Is there going to be much more of this in the game? I would rather be able to avoid all the spanking scenes, but I guess it won't be possible.

On the other hand, after this scene I don't like Mia, so I will try to ignore her story as much as possible.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
!Ortus!, First, the game is liking me in general.

But I'm not a fan of spanking (I don't like them at all). I have skipped using CTRL the scene where Mia spanks Emily. Is there going to be much more of this in the game? I would rather be able to avoid all the spanking scenes, but I guess it won't be possible.

On the other hand, after this scene I don't like Mia, so I will try to ignore her story as much as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, thanks for the reply.

I don't think Mia's story interests me much, Emily's spanking has displeased me quite a bit, significantly reducing my interest in her. If I can move on from doing her story, all the better.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
no it only says app wasnt installed
Alright. Thanks. Android is not very good with their error messages :LUL:. But I was able to find this article about the error.

Do you know if you have enough space for the game?
Also, have you tried installing any other games from F95?

When it comes to the Android build, I test on the renpy android emulator but so far this is the only report I've gotten of this error.

Showii

Mar 2, 2020
Alright. Thanks. Android is not very good with their error messages :LUL:. But I was able to find this article about the error.

Do you know if you have enough space for the game?
Also, have you tried installing any other games from F95?

When it comes to the Android build, I test on the renpy android emulator but so far this is the only report I've gotten of this error.
I deleted a few old games just before I downloaded kingdom harem also downloaded a few other games from here there was no problem I can try to download and install it again maybe it will work now I'll let u know

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes