D

Deleted member 3064476

How much playtime is there? Like how many minutes?

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
As of 0.4 I found a continuity error if not a bug. When you go on a date with Emily she references things that happen in the finale of Gobby's route Should have a lock that trigger's after the Harem scene, otherwise it doesn't make much sense.
Thanks! I'll fix that for the next release. I forgot to add the lock to prevent asking her on a date until the first harem storyline part is completed.

How much playtime is there? Like how many minutes?
Maybe some one else can answer better because I'm a slow reader and also the writer but I think there should be at least a couple hours of total content (from the beginning of the game). The Latest update is maybe 10 or 20 minutes more of story content.

D

Deleted member 3064476

Maybe some one else can answer better because I'm a slow reader and also the writer but I think there should be at least a couple hours of total content (from the beginning of the game). The Latest update is maybe 10 or 20 minutes more of story content.
Thanks, man. Might skip it now because I like long games, but this looks really nice. Good luck.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Thanks, man. Might skip it now because I like long games, but this looks really nice. Good luck.
No problem. And thanks.

If it's not too much to ask; How many hours of content do you usually wait for before you play? Also, if you happen to like long games.... do you also prefer games that have more sandbox elements?

This kind of feedback from lots of different people helps me as a Dev, if you have time to reply. :)

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
No problem. And thanks.

If it's not too much to ask; How many hours of content do you usually wait for before you play? Also, if you happen to like long games.... do you also prefer games that have more sandbox elements?

This kind of feedback from lots of different people helps me as a Dev, if you have time to reply. :)
Hi !Ortus!, I prefer VN Storyline with Choises, normally Sand Box Games or elements are a lot of Grinding and some Events often might not fit in the Procedure of the Story, if you are too much in One Girl or direction. With your actual Fantasystory i think, its the perfect Playground for an Novel Storyline and not a Sandbox Game. I also tell you, i start to play a new game, when its about 2-3h gameplay to expect. Then i think also about supporting the Dev. That's my personal opinion and I'm sorry for bad grammar, I'm not a native Speaker. Hope i help you with it and keep your good work. (y)

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Hi !Ortus!, I prefer VN Storyline with Choises, normally Sand Box Games or elements are a lot of Grinding and some Events often might not fit in the Procedure of the Story, if you are too much in One Girl or direction. With your actual Fantasystory i think, its the perfect Playground for an Novel Storyline and not a Sandbox Game. I also tell you, i start to play a new game, when its about 2-3h gameplay to expect. Then i think also about supporting the Dev. That's my personal opinion and I'm sorry for bad grammar, I'm not a native Speaker. Hope i help you with it and keep your good work. (y)
This was very helpful for me. :) Thank you!!

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I'm enjoying this game, but there needs to be work done in organizing when each girl actually finds out you are a guy. Some events play like they know, and others play like they don't yet, but the events can come any time. It's kinda a mess right now.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
im guess i haven't seen the content yet.. but i just had the date with Emily and we got muddy so when we got home Mia made us both strip, both the girls see my cock but known of them seem to say anything or even be bother by this and the MC just says to Emily "you seen this before" So er when did she see it before? and when why wasn't Mia even phased by this?

It there is content i didn't see that explains when they both find out... i'd highly recommend locking the date option with Emily until you see that content otherwise it make no dam sense this whole scene

Reactions: Terut

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
im guess i haven't seen the content yet.. but i just had the date with Emily and we got muddy so when we got home Mia made us both strip, both the girls see my cock but known of them seem to say anything or even be bother by this and the MC just says to Emily "you seen this before" So er when did she see it before? and when why wasn't Mia even phased by this?

It there is content i didn't see that explains when they both find out... i'd highly recommend locking the date option with Emily until you see that content otherwise it make no dam sense this whole scene
As of 0.4 I found a continuity error if not a bug. When you go on a date with Emily she references things that happen in the finale of Gobby's route Should have a lock that trigger's after the Harem scene, otherwise it doesn't make much sense.
I'm enjoying this game, but there needs to be work done in organizing when each girl actually finds out you are a guy. Some events play like they know, and others play like they don't yet, but the events can come any time. It's kinda a mess right now.
Thanks.

This is fixed in the current version (v0.4.1) for those who haven't downloaded it yet.

v0.3.1 was broken as you said, where you could go on a date with Emily before the important story element. (It did a check to make sure her storyline was far enough but not the groups). v0.4.1 should be good.

I'm still working on the android build though.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
guess you added that update in the middle of my playthrough Lol (i only downloaded like an hour or so before i posted LMFAO
Yah... I think it was after like 99.9% of people downloaded it, which is a shame, since it was pushed down pretty far on the recently updated page by the time I got the fix compiled and uploaded.

Next Update with more story/content... is when it goes back on the recently updated page for little while. I won't make this mistake again.

D

Deleted member 3064476

No problem. And thanks.

I personally do not enjoy sandbox that much, but I don't mind it. Just don't have it be waaay too grindy, it get's boring fast for most people. What I enjoy is a good story and a good amount of it. Probably like 4-5 hours of gameplay before I dive into it. I think I'll give this one a try sooner though.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
was using meg as a plug removed? the choice didnt pop up when i loaded an old save.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
was using meg as a plug removed? the choice didnt pop up when i loaded an old save.
Yah. I removed it because a number of people complained about that option.

A few updates ago I also changed the MC to be less pushy when asking for gold from Olivia which people also were unhappy about.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yah. I removed it because a number of people complained about that option.

A few updates ago I also changed the MC to be less pushy when asking for gold from Olivia which people also were unhappy about.
the gold thing i could understand.

the sex option not so much. i mean you could litterally avoid the option. i though it was creative and funny...well fudge.:cautious:

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
the gold thing i could understand.

the sex option not so much. i mean you could litterally avoid the option. i though it was creative and funny...well fudge.:cautious:
Thanks!

I'll try not to let the options for the future sex scenes I'm working on be too boring then. I'm still learning to balance everything in the story to make it fun for the most people. Thanks for the feedback, it definitely helps.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks!

I'll try not to let the options for the future sex scenes I'm working on be too boring then. I'm still learning to balance everything in the story to make it fun for the most people. Thanks for the feedback, it definitely helps.
yup, here's hoping the meg scene returns but if not eh whatver ive already passed it. but i'll admit its good for a laugh when start up the game again.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Will we be able to revisit scenes from the past in later versions? Dates and such. Also, can we impregnate the fairy again for those scenes, or are they gone once you give her the potion after the baby is born?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes