Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Any cheats codes I can use????
There's no cheat codes but there's also no grind needed to finish the story. There is gold required for one element of the story, but as you read the characters inner dialogue in the story, you'll see he suggests asking Olivia for gold, and she gives you all the gold you need. She also earns money everyday after that, and will give you all the money she's earned if you ask her again.

Also, if you get stuck there's hints when you click the information button (i) at the top, and then hints button.

Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
This game is in its early stages. But so far so good. I will come back after this has progressed enough and play again. Hopefully by then, Bob the MC is already doing what he is prophecied to do. Best of luck to the dev(s).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This game is in its early stages. But so far so good. I will come back after this has progressed enough and play again. Hopefully by then, Bob the MC is already doing what he is prophecied to do. Best of luck to the dev(s).
He already is doing what he was prophesied to do.

Mihoyo_Nobble

Mar 25, 2019
Looks pretty good so far. The only change I would make is the part where the fairy is stuck up the guards ass. Why would you put a hot fairy up some ones ass? Instead either put her on guards chest to lick her nipples or after you cum inside the guard put the fairy in the guards pussy so she can eat her out and eat the MC's cum.

Reactions: antonio1508

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Quick question, any plans for repeatable pregnancy? Given the whole plot of the story, it would make sense that it would be something we'd be doing, and I'm just guessing the current content is a placeholder. The post-partum fat deposit thing just made me sad. Even though she looks the same, the context made me not want to do anything with her (I know I can get rid of it, but preggo fairy is great, I just reload the old save).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Looks pretty good so far. The only change I would make is the part where the fairy is stuck up the guards ass. Why would you put a hot fairy up some ones ass? Instead either put her on guards chest to lick her nipples or after you cum inside the guard put the fairy in the guards pussy so she can eat her out and eat the MC's cum.
Yeah, that was a very strange scene. It felt a bit out of character for his relationship with her up to that point.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Quick question, any plans for repeatable pregnancy? Given the whole plot of the story, it would make sense that it would be something we'd be doing, and I'm just guessing the current content is a placeholder. The post-partum fat deposit thing just made me sad. Even though she looks the same, the context made me not want to do anything with her (I know I can get rid of it, but preggo fairy is great, I just reload the old save).
Possible. The issue I ran into with that is how to render infinite babies, so to start with I plan on having it so you can have one baby per girl, and then maybe expand on it after. Another possibility down the line is, additional babies, but each with their own renders and story.

Yeah, that was a very strange scene. It felt a bit out of character for his relationship with her up to that point.
Thanks for the feedback. I may remove/change that scene.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Possible. The issue I ran into with that is how to render infinite babies, so to start with I plan on having it so you can have one baby per girl, and then maybe expand on it after. Another possibility down the line is, additional babies, but each with their own renders and story.
It doesn't have to be overly complicated, maybe have her holding 2 babies at most, and after that say she found someone to help take care of them, maybe have a tracker in the girls bio-page of how many.

For the options we have so far, yes it was a VERY strange turn of events. But don't just get rid of it if this is something you wanted to explore. You would have to go back to earlier points in the story to give the player some darker choices so this isn't so jarring, but you could do it. Granted I personally wouldn't pick these options, I'm just advocating for your freedom of expression if it's what you want.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It doesn't have to be overly complicated, maybe have her holding 2 babies at most, and after that say she found someone to help take care of them, maybe have a tracker in the girls bio-page of how many.
I'm reminded of how Dark Cookie tracks total babies. There is a tally on a whiteboard in Daycare. I don't remember if he tracks per LI or not.
For the options we have so far, yes it was a VERY strange turn of events. But don't just get rid of it if this is something you wanted to explore. You would have to go back to earlier points in the story to give the player some darker choices so this isn't so jarring, but you could do it. Granted I personally wouldn't pick these options, I'm just advocating for your freedom of expression if it's what you want.
And of course it can always be preserved as a Patron scene.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I have trouble seeing the previews in many game posts now, tried changing dns didn't work. Anyone else getting broken pictures which only shows the text like "1231341.png"?

Dakufokkusu

Nov 2, 2020
Are you using Android? Are there any error messages when it crashes?
No, I'm using the windows version.
As far as I remember there were no messages. I press save and the game stops working.
The only other problem I had before was the fishing scene because for some reason the was a missing picture(?)

Just check it again and had the same problem while trying to load a save.

The Log file says:
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
No, I'm using the windows version.
As far as I remember there were no messages. I press save and the game stops working.
The only other problem I had before was the fishing scene because for some reason the was a missing picture(?)

Just check it again and had the same problem while trying to load a save.

The Log file says:
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
I researched this error and my suggestion would be to download the current version of the Kingdom Harem. There's been a few versions since yours and I redownload a clean version of renpy (the game engine) before building each version.

Also, possible try updating windows. I found this guy (in post below) who got the same error as you for a different game made on renpy, but when he updated his windows it went away.

I know it's strange.

Last edited:

Dakufokkusu

Nov 2, 2020
I researched this error and my suggestion would be to download the current version of the Kingdom Harem. There's been a few versions since yours and I redownload a clean version of renpy (the game engine) before building each version.

Also, possible try updating windows. I found this guy (in post below) who got the same error as you for a different game made on renpy, but when he updated his windows it went away.

I know it's strange.
Yeah, I'm gonna try a clean install. Thanks for the effort =)
And nice Game you made there, even though I wasn't that far into it, it was quite good!

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes