Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I think we cant go further with game because of the error
It's possible to finish the storylines without talking to her while she's fishing. With the exception of a short hidden scene "big splash", but you need to do something before that can be triggered.

But I fixed it on my computer. I'm recompiling now. Fix should be up within the next few hours. I will make another post, letting people know.

Sorry about that.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
It's possible to finish the storylines without talking to her while she's fishing. With the exception of a short hidden scene "big splash", but you need to do something before that can be triggered.

But I fixed it on my computer. I'm recompiling now. Fix should be up within the next few hours. I will make another post, letting people know.

Sorry about that.
No problem (y)

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I fixed the bug where talking to Olivia while she's fishing caused a crash, and uploaded, so all the links have that fix now.

It wasn't suppose to be possible to talk to her while she's fishing, unless you set things up for the hidden scene by:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So those who don't want to redownload, can try to avoid clicking on her while she's fishing.

Thanks for all bug reports, when I updated renpy it changed how the code handled a certain situation (before it would continue without throwing an error) so I wouldn't have spotted it so quick without your help.

Reactions: LexArma
Aug 20, 2020
I fixed the bug where talking to Olivia while she's fishing caused a crash, and uploaded, so all the links have that fix now.

It wasn't suppose to be possible to talk to her while she's fishing, unless you set things up for the hidden scene by:

So those who don't want to redownload, can try to avoid clicking on her while she's fishing.

Thanks for all bug reports, when I updated renpy it changed how the code handled a certain situation (before it would continue without throwing an error) so I wouldn't have spotted it so quick without your help.

hey, Ortus,

hope this finds you well.
above all: thanks for Kingdom Harem.

i'm playing the Mac version, and got the very same exception error —
( which can be seen here
).

hence; when recompiling, please don't forget us — Mac users. (y)

cheers and thank you, again.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
hey, Ortus,

hope this finds you well.
above all: thanks for Kingdom Harem.

i'm playing the Mac version, and got the very same exception error —
( which can be seen here
).

hence; when recompiling, please don't forget us — Mac users. (y)

cheers and thank you, again.
Hello!

Was this with the version downloaded after I posted that it was fixed today? (8:19 am Eastern Time Zone)

Last edited:

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
I see the pregnancy tag. So I have to ask is it actually implemented, or is it a case of a planned feature?

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I see the pregnancy tag. So I have to ask is it actually implemented, or is it a case of a planned feature?
Implemented but only for one character. But she actually gets pregnant, and has a baby. You can also sleep with her while she's pregnant, and even have her wear different outfits.

Needs Vaginal sex tag
It was stuffed in there. Probably the most important tag so I moved it to the beginning of the tag list so people don't miss it.

Major glitch.... Trying to roll back (using mousewheel scroll up function) crashes the game.
I don't get this error but it sounds like an issue with renpy (game engine). I was using the nightly build because the current official build of renpy doesn't work for building for android.

So what I did was revert to the official build and rebuild for mac, linux, and windows and posted that as v0.3.2. So fingers crossed this issue should be fixed for you with the download links at the beginning of the thread.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Meg(the fairy) can actually get pregnant(i mean there are scenes of her being pregnant) and have a baby
Actually, she's not the only one. In my game, the MC impregnated a second woman as well before the end of the update.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes