Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
;)

i've so many VNs to catch up, i've yet to play the last update of other games (MNF is still there with ver. 0.18 XD)
You and me both! There are a few that have been updated twice since I last played. Regarding MNF, I haven't jumped into the betas for MNF (or LoSeSB) because I have other games to keep me occupied and it was nice to play and not have the update end with each night.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You and me both! There are a few that have been updated twice since I last played. Regarding MNF, I haven't jumped into the betas for MNF (or LoSeSB) because I have other games to keep me occupied and it was nice to play and not have the update end with each night.
i'm slowly catching up with stuff XD

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Downloaded and played .32. Aww, nice little addition to the arc. I did find myself skipping through Early Morning, Morning, and Afternoon.

Rolling my eyes at the default names though...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Implemented but only for one character. But she actually gets pregnant, and has a baby. You can also sleep with her while she's pregnant, and even have her wear different outfits.
Sleep with as in have sex? I'd love to see a visual of the two of them just sleeping next to each other in either bed. Something more than just text saying you've both slept.

Tom Clark

Jun 9, 2018
while playing i got this error:
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/Home/Outside/Behind Dock.rpy", line 17, in script
call screen sc_behind_dock
ScriptError: could not find label 'talk_olivia_fishing'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Thanks! Will fix and re-upload as v0.3.3.

while playing i got this error:
While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
This is fixed in the current version, v0.3.2. I fixed it and uploaded today, so you may have downloaded before I uploaded.
She's not suppose to do anything when you click on her while she's fishing, so you can still beat the game if you don't want to redownload; (Just don't click on her, unless you happen to have put something in the river first which will unlock a small scene when you click on her).

Links for windows are dead =(
Meg's 2nd scene, has broken image links, which I will fix and re-upload as v0.3.3. But if you are referring to not being able to click on the bathroom window and look out of it, I removed that in a big effort to simplify things a month or so ago, after many people complained about having to click too much in the game.

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
It was stuffed in there. Probably the most important tag so I moved it to the beginning of the tag list so people don't miss it.
It is certainly in the genre section but its not on the tag list at the top of the page that's shown on every subsequent page of the thread and in the preview when you hover over this on the latest updates page.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
It is certainly in the genre section but its not on the tag list at the top of the page that's shown on every subsequent page of the thread and in the preview when you hover over this on the latest updates page.
I can't believe I had never noticed the tags up at the top after all this time. :D Thanks!!

Reactions: Furmilk

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Interesting. I apparently completed the paths for all of them, but don't remember this. I must have made a "wrong" choice somewhere.

I may need to do another run through.
Different choices with the guard will show different things.

I liked the setting, but the writing is awful
Any specifics/examples of what you didn't like about the writing? I'm always looking to improve.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Steal Em's bra... sell to Em's friend... believe me... she wants them. ;)
True, but is that really earning the money? It's probably costing Emily much more than 2-4 gold to buy them. Seems unsustainable.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes